It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Video Contest Entries (member voting extended)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Many of the video contest entries have a overall low view-count, so we're extending the member voting (via flags) deadline to allow more of our members to view the videos, comment, and flag (or not) their favorite entries.

Individualism

Videographer: The Broadcaste
This video is the first in a series I plan on creating. It was done all by myself, and serves to coincide with the music I create as well. I have been inspired so much by ATS that this seems like the perfect chance to post it.

Warning: ATS Video

Videographer: Psynarchist
Hey everyone, I recently read about this video 'contest' and felt compelled to stand up for my fellow ATS'ers and call conspiracy shenenigans on the whole thing. Don't fall for it!!!

How Close to Home Are The Topics @ Above Top Secret?

Videographer: Shakesbeer
I wanted to do this video to maybe inspire others to seek out those with their own ATS-worthy experiences locally to hopefully raise consciousness on the various issues discussed here. I chose to focus on two topics, extra terrestrials & psychic function.

ATS 2012, The Final Days

Videographer: Extralien
Here is my entry for the video contest. I'm sure some of you will spot some of the influences in this. It's a bit of a blend of a few things and I hope it comes across as I hope it will.

Normality Episode 1: The Self

Videographer: toraylin
Welcome to Normailty. In our first episode Toraylin delves into the Human Consciousness to try and explain where it is our personal identities reside.

My Truth

Videographer: 0bserver1
And with tune underneath I came to this video.
I always like the aliens and UFO topics the most so here it is.

Illuminati, a Secret Society Do Exist

Videographer: Im a Marty
I made this video 2 years ago, montage of pics and going to music... enjoy

Poveglia: The Haunted Island by Asala

Videographer: asala

Statuesque Subliminals

Videographer: Ahabstar
For those interested in a bit of commentary on the video: These are local area items. Statues, Parks and even a tombstone in a Cemetery. The statues are all found in Hamilton, OH. The Voice of America Park is in West Chester, OH which about 2 miles from the tower in Mason, OH. The cemetery is across from Fort St. Clair just outside of Eaton, OH.

UFO evidence // the REAL reason extratterestrials (aliens) ARE REAL.

Videographer: King neptune117
I made this one a while ago and a few of my friends thought that it was amazing and that it pointed out a lot of great points.

The voting (via member flags) deadline has been extended to July 30, 2009. So please spend some time with these excellent submissions, and flag your favorites.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up, also its much better and easier to view the videos from a single reference point such as this post.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
oops double post.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is a good thing I agree, but what about nominating ATS-esque video's from youtube??

Some clarification on this appreciated.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hi, good video fans and SkepticOverlord.

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord...So please spend some time with these excellent submissions, and flag your favorites.

I I SIR ! Voting done SIR SIR ! ! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hey now this is nice, has a more organized feel to it too. Alright voting period extended. Get voting ATS'ers !!! hehe.

I'd like to thank all those who have supported and entered this contest. It's been a great experience and has definatly broadened my abilities and drive!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm also working on a "Skeptic Overview Video Edition" where I'll host a look at key portions of each video.

Stay tuned.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Turn off the TV.. and Youtube..

And tune into the vids in this contest.. Watch something that has some meaning (or not ) for a change.. Watch something created by ATS members.

Come on people, sheeple, circle makers, conspiracy busters, UFO hunters, Aliens and one and all... get watching..

WE NEED YOUR VOTES !!!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Wow a real Skeptic (video) Overview!!!
I'm getting all reminiscant already S.O. Maybey you can make them regular too. We have the Skeptic Overview back!! hehe .

[edit on 15-7-2009 by toraylin]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I hope people don't display themselfs on here.That might give there idenity away and where they might live.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Very cool idea putting all the videos in one thread, I know I had missed some until seeing them listed conveniently too.

There's some pretty good production on some of the entries for sure and it's always cool seeing people speaking their minds to raise consciousness.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Okay, Ive just starred and flagged my favourite.
Great work, it was hard deciding which was my fave.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Originally posted by ADVISOR
I just have to tell you, this is the best propaganda ever!

Honestly, my suggestion for others to watch at least the top video is greatly urged. Short, sweet and to the point all the while keeping me glued.

Wow, I need a clapping smiley.

*repost

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I will have a special video out next year. It is based on a very special project in the making. Cheers.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hope you don't mind a bump to keep this thread on the recent posts.

Going back to review the videos I missed. zing!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Here's a quick review of all the submissions...

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Sweet little compilation there, thanks for doing it

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Nice compilation SO.

It's good to see all the vids reviewed like that.. it's interesting to see how others pick out the bits that they feel emphasise the best of the entries...

Let's hope many others are compelled to watch all the entries and cast their votes.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So whats up with the contest. Are they going to announce the winner soon. I just dont recall S.O mentioning when they will announce the winner!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
...bumping because it's been awhile and I don't think I've seen the outcome of this dealio posted yet...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join