It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you fight demons/neg entities in dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Here's a question...

I get frequent situations in dreams where I need to be come agressive towards negative entities which seem to enter them.

I wonder rationally if this is merely my imagination looking for a good, old fight and developing an opportunity for me to "get some". Or perhaps if there is another plane we go to and take part in the fight between good and evil?

Last night I dreamed i was in a house full of international students. I went into the room of one of the female students.

She was being dragged up an down the walls...she was screaming.

I grabbed her by the shoulders and stared into eyes which were not hers - they were the eyes of something inside her...something pretty evil.

I was compelled to call on the big JC - call on all of them to cast this demon out...

It was an incredibly lucid dream and is not the only example I have had of this.

I have transformed into a growling animal in dreams to combat negatives and have found myself waking up on all fours growling at some imagined shape....and feeling kind of silly when it wakes my hubby up.

Is there anyone else who has these lucid "neg entity" fighting dreams?

I know I am opening myself up to be flamed...but I am interested in other people's experiences!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
... This ones going to sound weird, .... but when I was a kid I was having a vivid dream of ...... I think I was making out with Roseanne Barr ...... When all the sudden she kept trying to eat me !!! ... ahaha, ... anyway, My parents didn't wake me up for school the next morning, .... they said I was up all night screaming, God help me !! ....... I wasn't sure if it was because Roseanne was trying to eat me, .... or because I had made out with her.

.... The subconscious is a very powerful thing. Often we are confronted with our fears, hopes, complexes .... spun by our imagination to create the strangest thing. ..... I'd say the only entities you fight in a dream are your own.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It takes prayer to fight them off. Invoke God and Jesus' names and that will help but that only works if you really believe tho. If you not reglious in that way, I would seek out someone remove this energy from around you, sealing and use of talisman. The Double Seal of Soloman worked wonders for me durning a time of uncertainty-

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by chillpill

Yep.

I keep constantly dreaming of many similar things.

I keep dreaming of walking through a field at night with a group of people. These wolf like beasts begin attacking and I start hitting them back while everyone else is panicking. Strange thing is if I choose to stop attacking, these beast like things are not actually attacking me, its the group of other people that are the target and they cannot seem to harm me or even see me. Strange experience to me as nightmares are normally not of other people being attacked etc.
I have had other weird things too but I am quite reluctant to post things like this on ATS these days.

Very strange dreams and nothing wrong with talking about dreams in my opinion. Whether they are important or not the one thing that is certain is that they are a part of everyones life regardless.

I dont know if my reply is offering any help here but I find it interesting that other people are experiencing similar.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Why does everyone else get to have the cool dreams?

mines are usually boring (or rather... unmemorable ha ha)

Try inducing a lucid dream and asking your subconscious.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I've had numerous dreams:

Dreams where they have depicted the future, in great detail. (scares the heck out of me when they come true)

Dreams where I can fly, only to escape a monster or demon. I believe these dreams are just the imagination hard at work.

Dreams where I have actually used Jesus' name to rebuke the evil. Sometimes, I had dreams where I know I have to use His name, but I could not get it out! Those are the weird ones.

Flame on all you want, but you dont know what is in my head.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Every night I fight demons, ninjas, vampires, devils, MIB, evil Dominican Monks, swashbuckling pirates, dragons, zombies and far stranger things by the hordes in my dreams.

Most of my lucid dreams I can't tell if I am dreaming or awake. I'll slave a long day at work and pull into my driveway to catch a glimpse of shadows out of the corner of my eye skirting across the rooftop of my house. I unlock the front door, go inside and find myself ambushed by a group of ninjas sent to assassinate me. At that point I realize its a dream (because hopefully no one has a reason to send a group of ninjas to kill me irl) and I let loose, pulling a sword out of nowhere and doing moves that would make Jackie Chan proud.

In your dreams you can do anything. You can throw down demons to the great Abyss they spawned from, or send devils screaming back to the Nine Hells, or smite a dragon as if you were St. George (or the Archangel Michael), or you can exorcise the possessed.

When you passively accept what is happening in your dream then your unconscious mind is simply processing what has been on your conscious mind throughout the day and maybe, just maybe trying to tell you something. However, when you actively take part in your dreams, you begin having an active rapport between your unconscious and conscious minds and your dreams can be far more productive (and entertaining).

My daughter was born having horrific nightmares and by the time she was five she finally learned how to start controlling them. The demons that plagued her dreams now are fodder for the slaughter...and her self-confidence is now unshakable.

"This world of ours is not as it seems
The monsters are real but they're not in your dreams
Learn what you can from the beasts you defeat,
You'll need it for some of the people you meet"

- Voltaire! "Goodnight Demon Slayer, Goodnight"

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wow guys,

I thought I would just come back to derision and flames (they'll come)...so to see your responses has heartened me.

I get hassles a lot - be it shadow people beside the bed. Horrible experiences of being pulled around the room...and dreams where I fight like a maniac invoking prayer.

Thanks for this - it's great to read of everyone elses experiences.

Keep 'em coming!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Try running away from what ever is after you. No matter how fast you run. They always seem to catch you. When they go to grab you, you wake up. Happens to me alot do not know why. Normally I am glad though I do not go back into that same dream. Does not want toknow what happenned.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Invoke the name of Jesus Christ..It works everytime!
I know from experience and this is coming from someone that was previously very heavy into New Age & astrology

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
When I was a kid of about 6 - 10 years old, I used to dream a lot about ghosts and similar things. Then one night in the dream, I remember actually hitting and pushing this fuzzy ghost like entity that was menacing me. It felt to me like I had won the battle. After that I don't really recall having many dreams of this nature.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Oh heck yes!!! I fought muliple times in my dreams!!! They are scary and yet fun and powerful. One of the dreams i had was i found myself standing in a old museum that had hard oak floors. I think i was in a tribal room of some sort becuase there were scary masks all over the place. The whole room was dark i could only see a couple feet in front of me. I suddenly start running toward yelling and found a scared group of teenage kids all around my age. I told them to follow me to safety because i just knew something bad was chasing them; i thought i had to get them to safety.

They followed me throught the musuem our feet pounding on the floor we went up stairs which was where i came from. Then i hear a cold hard non-human voice say "you can't escape..." i wasn't scared i was madly protective of these kids. A figure of a pale man with red eyes and demonic look with wild grin on his face appeared out of the shadows. He started walking toward us and i stepped in front of the group of kids to protect them when i realized he was still coming i luanched myself at him. He screamed and pulled and hit at me as i held on to his head. I remeber yelling "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus, WE need no help from you, nothing begone in the name of Jesus!!!" He screamed and i woke up and i just knew i won.

Had an adrenaline rush the whole day!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
As a young kid I use to think ghost were at the foot of my bed, or under it. I come to realize demons and all that other stuff is just your psyche messing with your mind. All I do is free my mind, and concentrate on the now. A lot of people who claimed they were possessed were actually mentally unstable to begin with. Now people who constantly see the dark side need some kind of help, but I would begin with meditation before paying top dollar for a shrink.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I once had a bad dream where some demon/entity thing was out to get me and I was suddenly speaking in tongues in my dream. That worked.

top topics

join