It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF!!!! 5:40 this morning. Gray Object zooms across sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I couldn't believe this happened but here goes. My dog got me up at 5:25. it took me like 10 minutes to fully wake up. I went to go let my dog out when i fully woke up. When I stepped outside, it was unusually cold for it being the summer.I was standing out on the back porch when i looked up in the sky for some reason and i say a gray object in the sky zooming by behind some trees. I knew it wasn't any animal i recognized. Does anybody have any ideas what it might be?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Rocket J. Squirrel?

Was there a moose in the vicinity?

(sorry, I just couldn't resist. I have no idea what you saw.)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
ya get a camera
the thing that annoys me so much is that with all the good digital cameras these days, even cheap ones now are like 8-9-10 megapixel, you rarely see images with such good quality and proper resolution....i think its a good way to spot a fake if its a new image

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by shredder
ya get a camera
the thing that annoys me so much is that with all the good digital cameras these days, even cheap ones now are like 8-9-10 megapixel, you rarely see images with such good quality and proper resolution....i think its a good way to spot a fake if its a new image

Srry i was no where near a camera and it was 2 quick to take a picture of anyways

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Do you know about how far away it was, approx size, approx hight in the sky, and appox how fast it was moving?

With these questions answered, it might help to figure out what you saw, but even then, it will still be only speculation based on your provided info. Even so the speculation provided might help you in realization of what you saw.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
Do you know about how far away it was, approx size, approx hight in the sky, and appox how fast it was moving?

With these questions answered, it might help to figure out what you saw, but even then, it will still be only speculation based on your provided info. Even so the speculation provided might help you in realization of what you saw.

I would say it was about a mile or two away, The size i would say was 10+ yards long and 5+ yards high, the height in the sky would be a couple hundred feet in the air and the speed, i would say if you blink, you would miss seeing it.

new topics

top topics

join