It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First ever photos of God - found in space!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Wow this is a pretty unique picture. Were our ancient ancestors influenced by this enigma in the distant past?

original article: *SNIP*

MOD EDIT:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

Please check your U2U

[edit on July 15th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
is that supposed to be a picture of, uh, space? looks like something from SNES. i paged through the link pretty quick, i think there were some real pictures there. the one you posted looks, um, not like space.

link   

Originally posted by genma
Wow this is a pretty unique picture. Were our ancient ancestors influenced by this enigma in the distant past?

original article: *SNIP*

wow, when I was a kid, I imagined god would be some guy with a white beard sat in the clouds. I was right, Im no longer an atheist, I have seen the light and the light is god

MOD EDIT: Removal of cross-posting

[edit on July 15th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

link   
What is that? Can you explain.. It looks like some kind of a formation of stars isn't it?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Is this supposed to be in the ATS Humor section? Pretty sure I saw that picture on the National Enquirer cover at Safeway...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
this thread is ridiculous, those arent even pictures of space..

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If you kinda squint and put some lemon juice in your eyes...

Err...?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yeah....not seein' it.

I mean, I can SEE the picture you posted, but it's all grainy and stuff....and there's one with a baby in the womb...is the baby in space?

Help us out buddy.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by genma

Well...if it's giant fetuses in Space you want....I can do that too!

www.palantir.net...

[edit on 15 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ah yes.

And we cannot forget that God sends us messages all the time. Take this one for example.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It was taken from The Lund Panorama of the Milky Way, a description can be found HERE
Here's i've hilighted the relevant area
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/df1486c392ce8d1a.jpg[/atsimg]
www.astro.lu.se...

and don't think that this belongs to Aliens & UFOs forum:
thanks for sharing though

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well as they always say, if you stare at it long enough you will see what you wanna see...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thats funny you posted this cause I was watching "The Antichrist" on the History channel and there was a snippet of a tale about Marduck creating a solar system out of a human body. Just saying. That guy in the sky appears to be meditating. Cool!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Pretty funny stuff.

I think I see the Mona Lisa.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The highlight cuts off the rest of the "formation" of the figure in question. There's more swirly stuff underneath it. This is something that would come out of the World Weekly News.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ok it's late. I worked 12 hours & had many jager bombs and normally I would see all kinds of things but what in the world am I looking at. It's blurry and that's not the alcohol causing the blur believe me. It doesnt even look like pics from space.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Well how did I miss this post reply. I still dont see anything in that picture, just looks like stars to me.

Thanks for putting up a better pic and description and link!

BTW I really enjoy your posts on here

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
That's God seated on a cushion of stars instead of clouds. You need to think bigger. He has dominion over our galaxy and there he is doing his thing. Think of Galactus in Fantastic Four, only this is a positive, good entity.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmm?????????

Dont comment Bob otherwise you will loose even more ATS points.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

And we cannot forget that God sends us messages all the time. Take this one for example.

I'm sorry, but that message is for ME alone. Because I'm special. Messy end of the stick special.

new topics

top topics

join