It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all those in DEBT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm thinking a movement for full transparency is in order.

I hereby promise that I will not do Business with any corporation unless myself or my personal tax attorney can say for sure a company isn't in way too much debt.

If a companies debt's will exceed profitability and they need a bailout, we will not do business with them because it is not a wise purchase.

We the consumers are discriminated against for a flea sized mountain of debt compared to business that use their debt to acquire more money ON CREDIT! Debt for money is credit.

I think all major corporations need to have multiple places for their General Ledger's printed on the outside of their company walls, to be revised every quarter. Then have it linked to their website multiple times.

If a company turns you down for credit, show them the ridiculousness of their statement of fact. Show them how their company has way more debt than you.

If a company has more debt than you "pound for pound" or per capita, you may refuse to do business with them, unless they give you automatic terms favorable to you the consumer.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
refuse to do business with them after i already bought the car or what? i don't get it.

of course i can refuse, are you saying i get a free car or what?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Buy a car.

Buy a car on the local level, and buy it from a business with a good record of paying it's debts on-time.

Car dealers buy their inventory on financing just as you do. You don't have to go up the ladder past the Reseller, in order for this to be effective.

Money is an weapon of power/security in the wrong hands. In the right hands it is a tool/resource.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by 2shores]

join