It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did an Israeli anesthetic cause Michael Jackson's death?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Did an Israeli anesthetic cause Michael Jackson's death?

United States federal drug enforcement officials have contacted Israeli company Teva Pharmaceuticals - the maker of the powerful anesthetic Propofol - as part of their investigation into Michael Jackson's death.

A spokeswoman for Teva Pharmaceuticals says the Drug Enforcement Administration asked the company about a specific batch of the drug.

Teva voluntarily recalled two lots of propofol after investigators found
b
Advertisement
acterial contamination in some samples caused up to 40 patients in Florida, Arizona and Missouri to develop fevers and chills.

Teva spokeswoman Denise Bradley says the DEA asked about a different batch of the recalled drug.

Propofol is the generic version of Diprivan. The anesthetic normally used in hospitals was found in Jackson's home after his death June 25.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Thought it was interesting, and extremely in character, or Haaretz to put this on their website.

suggestively trying to imply that "the Jews did it". Now, I'm not a mj fan and i don't care for how he died, but this is a msm conspiracy so i thought i would fuel the fire.

They don't even say anything about Jews being responsible. just that Jackson may have picked their poison to end his life, whether by choice or otherwise. Now, for our critical eyes this screams anti-Israel propaganda. but, to the unsuspecting American this is nearly proof that Israel killed MJ.

they love the limelight
[edit on 15-7-2009 by Kevin_X2]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Kevin_X2]

join