It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Coming To An End?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I ask this question because there are so many disasters occuring at present and have been since the turn of the Millenium really.....

Just today there was an Earthquake in NZ, another plane crash, Catastrophy in China.....

whats going on?

Whats coming our way over here in England?

Has all the recent UFO activity got anything to do with it?

Will there be a new beginning?

I've had to edit this to add swine flu & impending ww3!!!!!

[edit on 15-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think so my friend, something needs to give.. I dont think the human race can put up with much more..

Im not sure about the 2012 thing but Obama gave iran till september to sort out the nuclear thing, or "Face the consequences".. Exactly in his words, and to be honest, the sanctions option has worn its self out..

I think we're looking at WW3 before the year is out..

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

if you read ATS you will find the world is always coming to an end. In fact sometimes you can get the exact date and time, it won't be right since it never comes to pass, but at least you will know when it might happen.

When it's time to go, nobody will know and it will happen before you get a chance to worry about it. So my suggestion is, don't worry about it.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

And only when the world has been cleansed can a new begining come about, thats if a miracle dosent happin before the time comes..

Im not holding my breath anymore, i feel my faith in humanity is disolving..

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I don't usually think about it..... it's just recently with all the activity!

I'll probably be back to my normal self later.....

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Forgot to mention 'impending WW3'

O'well........ only time will tell......

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The world 'as we know it' is coming to an end. In fact it's ending right now. As things become more and more connected, and as people become more aware of events in the world, things will get crazier and crazier until we encounter a breakpoint of some sort. The world's not ending though, it's shifting - from what we know and are comfortable with to something unknown and alien. It happens now in perceivable cycles, however we approach the moment in time where this shift becomes perpetual, and we become free-floating entities spinning in the chaotic whirlpool of history. My Countdown to Transition thread provides my perspective on what's happening, which is based on Terence McKenna's idea that we are all on our way to becoming something else.

[edit on 15/7/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think generally, if you take any single slice of time, it would seem that "the End Is Near!". In reality, there are always bad things happening. It's a matter of perspective.

That being said...I agree. It would seem that time is accelerating towards an end point.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't usually think about it..... it's just recently with all the activity!

I'll probably be back to my normal self later.....

The worst thing you can do is worry, your right not to.. Its what they want.. That gives them there power..

Who cares anyway, my belief is if your a good person at heart then when you pass on, it has to be a better place than where we are now, cause from where im standing, this place cant get any closer to hell

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Evasius... you have something there i'm sure.... i've been chatting to another member about a hell of a lot of stuff that's happening now..... about whats real & what isn't, existing & not existing, The Matrix..... there's a lot happening!!

Just yesterday i got a deja-vu experience in a place called Trinity Square.... can you believe that? And i also saw someone from my past while i was there......

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

That's another thing i was chatting about with my friend here...... heaven & hell is on Earth..... you have to see where that notion lies yourself.... think about it long and hard until you see what i see......... actually if you havn't had much experience of life you probably won't see it yet.........

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Every morning when we wake up , means the world that we knew has ended, only to start afresh with the morning sun.
For some , those that die during the night it IS then of all life, and those they leave behind its the beginning of a horrifc new world , only time will help heal the wounds the leaving has left behind.
Every second past is the end of the world we knew, only to lapse into another second.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I forgot to mention the big dark cloud that's been hovering over England for at least 6 months with only 2 weeks of good proper sunshine!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

As far as I can remember, the world has been coming to an end for whatever reason..

Then, as I look into history, people always thought the world was coming to an end for whatever reason..

So, the conclusion that I have come to is that the world is not coming to an end.. probably wont for the next few billion years and people in positions of power have always used humanities fear of death in order to extract what they want from us.. Money, Control etc.

Also, if it does come to an end for whatever reason.. I wouldn't worry too much about it.. you're not going to know about it anyway so have a few pints, chill or whatever and enjoy what you have because worrying about it will only drive you up the wall.

[edit on 15/7/09 by Dermo]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

we are spoilt for choice on the different impending catastrophies that could wipe us out --ranging from Supervolcanoes to Climate Catastrophe and everything else !!
I think you'll find that certain people are tuned in to the end being imminent .
Nature and people are acting erratically at the moment--like a 6th sense--a pre-cursor of something major coming our way

If it does then it's probably our destiny and time for this to happen.
I don't think we can stop it---just maybe be aware of it.
I also believe when it happens that certain people may survive and hopefully humanity can continue albeit in a very changed habitat.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I forgot to mention the big dark cloud that's been hovering over England for at least 6 months with only 2 weeks of good proper sunshine!!!

I can see where that would be a downer. Where I am at, it's been nothing but sunshine for almost a month. Rain only 1 day. My yard is dead and the garden screams for watter every night. My hose is ready for a break. Maybe we could make a partial swap?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This world will be here turning long after we are gone

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Looks like you have the Sun Goddess over you while we have Zeus over us..... I don't think i have the power to beat zeus!!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I like what you say about 'some of us will be chosen' .............

Blondie.... You are indeed wise!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You know what i think? That the Ancient Gods are on their way back.... they will be coming from the sky's and coming from the Earth which is why we have all these shifts at present.....

I had a thought a while back that the Eygptian Gods, Mayan Gods & Greek Gods are on their way back and they are not happy with what has become of their once great Earth.........

<<   2 >>

join