It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Blair? Former PM in frame to become first head of EU, says Kinnock

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

President Blair? Former PM in frame to become first head of EU, says Kinnock

www.guardian.co.uk

Tony Blair is a contender to become the first president of the EU with the full backing of the British government, the new Europe minister said today.

Glenys Kinnock, in Strasbourg for the opening session of the new European parliament, said that although the former prime minister had not formally declared his candidacy, it was "certainly" the government position to support him.

"I am sure they would not do it without asking him," Lady Kinnock said. "The UK government is supporting Tony Blair's candidature for president of the council."

If the Irish back the treaty on 2 Octob
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The most untrustworthy Prime Minister ever may become EU President?

That's almost... almost, like Bush becoming president of The North American Union.

Shouldn't this guy be in prison?

I hope this doesn't come to fruition, I mean this will be really really bad.

Having a war criminal hold that position?

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
NWO taking shape..........now im getting scared

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
this has all worked out very nicely for Mr Blair hasn't it. I can see him rubbing his hands together, eyes turning evil red.

This man has Blood on his hands and should be hunted down as a war criminal, not being put in to one of the most powerful positions in the world.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
hahahahaahah

Still cant believe he was an envoy for peace in the middle east!

That bible bashing freak should be in the dock for war crimes,and failing that crimes against music for his terrible guitar playing when he was in a silly little band

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

bible bashing?

isn't he a christian fundamentalist?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Him being the UK poster boy for the evil powers that be really worked out for him then. I can just see a 'you scratch our back we'll scratch yours' agreement in this. Now David Cameron is being prepped to be next in line. Scapegoat Brown, make everyone hate him, then everyone votes for the new poster boy, Cameron. Just like history repeating itself.

We never learn.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Tell me how you really feel.-) While I am not a Blair/Bush fan in the slighest, I have to start wondering if this whole NWO plan is the coming of the anti-christ do to the fact that it was written in the bible.

I guess I will wait and see if the GOG and MAGOG and there allies and armies attack Isreal and not one Jew dies and the whole of GOG and MAGOGs armies are destroyed..... Wonder if that will happen?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Since this thread was started before the one I posted, I will relay my responce here:

Blair is EU Candidate for EU Presidencey

OMG I do hope he is not elected the EU President. If he does become elected, the EU is going to be in trouble as a whole. Especially the UK. He will do everything he can to get back at gordon brown, for the smear campaign he pulled against him before he left office.

Just remeber he lied to everyone with regards to the Supposingly WMD's in Iraq. If he is made president of the EU. Goodness knows what else he will do.

This is scarey. DO not make him EU Presdient.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

bible bashing?

isn't he a christian fundamentalist?

he converted to catholicism a few years back, got the Pope to do the ceremony for him.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

The EU President Blair and the Pope working in conclusion with each other. Hello this is weird, Blair Anti Christ - the Pope The Beast!!!!

Did they not say the anti-christ would come from Europe!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Yes but I believe he was supposed to come from Eastern Europe. Not sure how reliable that is, I have touched the bible in a few years.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If I or my mates said what we realy felt about Blair online I would expect the boys in blue to pay us a little visit

I have nothing against religion,many choose to follow that path are fine human beings with love for others.Blair is deluded enough to actualy think he is doing gods work,he is the wrong type and people who had power like him are dangerous

I wonder how many other wars he would start if he became EU president?Perhaps the NWO has their eyes set on Iran with Blair put in place to do what he does best.

Smile and lie

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
when I saw that he converted to catholicism, i said to myself...yep now he's ready to own the EU with permission from it's owner's Vatican City.

Hey Folks in charge I'm sure you see this, I feel feisty. This world seriously needs an enema.

City of London, City of Washington DC, Vatican city = The true AXIS of EVIL

What we can't convert to our purpose we will undermine and discredit. If it doesn't go away we will undo as quietly or as loudly with false information as possible. If that doesn't work Remember the old ways convert or die.

Stupid bleeptards.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
I wonder how many other wars he would start if he became EU president?

Wow, brings National Draft a whole new meaning
Imagine a national draft with continental scope

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Remember when he was Prime Minister, no one could go around the UK wearing a T shirt, with the slogan balls to blair, or war criminal. Also no one as allowed to speak out against him in Public, or else they would be cautioned or arrested.

They say history repeats itself. Imagine what he will implement, if he does become the president of the EU. God forbid that he does. If I am visited by the boys in blue for what I posted on here so be it.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

If the Irish back the treaty on 2 October, EU leaders are expected to decide on who will get the presidency at a summit at the end of October.

pretty big if in my estimation, people are really annoyed that we're being asked to vote again and the idea that a brit will be ruling over us if the treaty passes isn't going to entice many irish men towards voting for the yes side.

[edit on 15/7/09 by pieman]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I hope those in Ireland Vote NO. Tell those in the EU were to go. That would be interesting now would it not be.

The Treay wouldbe in tatters. The EU would not have the power to impose thison Ireland, if the People said a big NO NO.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Shouldn't this guy be in prison?

Ermm...no, he had a reasonable domestic record in the United Kingdom and was a capable of being Prime Minister - unlike the current incumbent. He would make a fairly decent EU President, I'd rather have Blair than the countless federalist from Belgium or Luxenbourg.

Better the devil you know..

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Oh Infinite he had a reasonable reputation of lying to the british public, weither it was spin or down right lying. Both him and Brown were as incompetent as each other.

I for one would not prefer to have him at the head of the EU. If I had a vote which will not happen, since it is the head off Governements who decide who becomes the president of the EU. I would say NO, Not Now Not ever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join