It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caspian Airlines plane crashes - lots of debris

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Witnesses said the plane exploded after it dropped out of the sky. Television images showed a vast crater at the disaster site littered with debris of plane parts, shoes and clothes.

After reading this article about the latest air tragedy, I could not help thinking that the planes that allegedly attacked on 9/11 are still the only planes in history that left no debris. No plane parts, shoes and clothes. Odd isn't it

Caspian Airlines plane crashes in northwest Iran

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
everytime it happens, i think the same thing..

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

No plane parts, shoes and clothes. Odd isn't it...

What's odd is that claim of no 'plane parts, shoes and clothes'.

It is simply untrue.

Numerous sources exist to show this. Searching just here on ATS will bring discovery.

Problem is, when you 'google', the vast majority of sites that pop up are the 'conspiracy' sites...so many are shouting into the wind, that the wind picks it up, and people down the line begin to believe it...

Caspian Airlines didn't crash in a fashion similar at all to the four airplanes on 9/11. We don't know details yet, but I seriously doubt we'll find it to be a suicide impact at maximum speed possible.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Passports survive crash and fire

"Video of the crash site showed a huge crater in the earth scattered with charred pieces of the plane and tattered passports.

"The aircraft all of a sudden fell out of the sky and exploded on impact, where you see the crater," a witness told Press TV from the crash site.

www.cnn.com...

OK, which 9/11 Truther here is going to be the first to yell "IMPOSSIBLE!"?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

link of crash footage..

[edit on 15-7-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
www.liveleak.com...
link of crash footage..

Wow, look at the large pieces of fuselage, wings and tail sections! None of which are seen at Shanksville. Kinda makes one go "hmmmm".

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You all must be joking. Where?

Large pieces of fuselage? Where? Both the photo and video show...well...a bunch of dirt, a shallow crater, and a bunch of pieces of...well...they look like rubbish. In fact, looking at the Iranian crash site, it resembled an abaonded dump or landfill. I didn't see any large chunks of plane, and the few pieces that were shown looked like they could have been anything from scrap metal to junk tossed there.

If this is to prove no plane crashed in Shanksville, it has fallen quite short, because if anything, it looks quite similar to the flight 93 crash site. Which was a bunch of dirt and unrecognizable pieces scattered about.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Personally i think this was downed by the americans, that was my first thought on this.

Unlike the other crashes, this is different and i think you can look to the land between mexico and canada, for answers.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Look around for some more pictures before you start getting all excited.
Try CNN, here.
We have an engine folks.

Although I think you're right. Not that this is evidence of how the Shanksville crash would have looked if a plane DID crash their.
But it does seem eerily like a landfill, with pieces scattered about. Almost like those scattered around the Pentagon. Mhmmm.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
Passports survive crash and fire

"Video of the crash site showed a huge crater in the earth scattered with charred pieces of the plane and tattered passports.

"The aircraft all of a sudden fell out of the sky and exploded on impact, where you see the crater," a witness told Press TV from the crash site.

www.cnn.com...

OK, which 9/11 Truther here is going to be the first to yell "IMPOSSIBLE!"?

I'm not calling it impossible.. its just odd, this reoccuring theme that the most often found things at these crash sites are burned or charred or tattered passports.

Its like "Look, we found passports! Thats proof that these people were who we say they were. Just wanted to let you know that we have these passports so its official!" It always sets off a red flag, you know?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There is a much larger amount of debris shown from the crashed iranian jet as compared to what we were shown of flight 93.

It does appear that a plane impacted the ground in Shanksville (smokey craters look similar also) but my assumption is that flight 93 was promptly cleaned up before the MSM started covering the "story".

Much like the quickness in which the WTC debris was cleaned up and shipped off.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NexGenRevolution

Try CNN, here.
We have an engine folks.

That would appear to be a portion of the aft part of the turbine exhaust shroud of the engine...the piece extending in a rectangular shape is where the reverse-thrust 'buckets' would be mounted/hinged.

Notice, though, how this piece has been thrown some distance from the impact zone, apparently.

ALSO, the UAL93 crash is not a comparison, exactly, because of the difference in speeds and energies at impact. Too soon to know much about the Tupelov, yet...

Here's a T-154B:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9f1155ab4ed.jpg[/atsimg]

Some info I found. I see similarities but don't think the two can be compared without more info.

Speaking at the crash scene, Civil Aviation Organization official Faramarz Sarvi said that the pilot had tried to make an emergency landing outside a residential area but before he could so, part of the plane went up in flames.

The airplane created a crater measuring 10 to 30 meters wide and 7 meters deep after it hit the ground.

Charred bodies have been found about 500 meters away from the crash scene but the rescue team has not been able to find any bodies or body parts nearby.

www.tehrantimes.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NexGenRevolution

They found one of flight 93's engines about a half mile from the crash site. Another was reported to be far away from the crash site as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Personally i think this was downed by the americans, that was my first thought on this.

Unlike the other crashes, this is different and i think you can look to the land between mexico and canada, for answers.

well cheney did say we shot down flight 93 and the one dude says that this and shanksville look very similar so maybe we did shoot it down.. cnn did just say the tail was on fire...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

straight from the MSM's mouth... "tiny tiny bits of debris" "nothing larger than a phonebook"

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
also this video which clearly shows big pieces of wreckage..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I don't know about everyone else but I see alot more debris in the photo in this thread than anything ever recovered or manufactured at shanksville.

I mean that Hole is full of parts...Unlike the crater of flight 93 which was more of an empty hole...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
I don't know about everyone else but I see alot more debris in the photo in this thread than anything ever recovered or manufactured at shanksville.

I mean that Hole is full of parts...Unlike the crater of flight 93 which was more of an empty hole...

It is the force of impact. For comparison : think about a car ramming into a wall at 30 MPH. And a car ramming into a wall at 120 MPH.

Which car would be in worse shape?

Or take a 9mm standard load cartridge and shoot it out of a gun with a 4" barrel into the ground.. Now take a 9mm +p+ cartridge and shoot it out of a carbine with a 16" barrel into the ground.

Which bullet goes deeper? is more disfigured?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver

Originally posted by titorite

It is the force of impact. For comparison : think about a car ramming into a wall at 30 MPH. And a car ramming into a wall at 120 MPH.

Which car would be in worse shape?

Or take a 9mm standard load cartridge and shoot it out of a gun with a 4" barrel into the ground.. Now take a 9mm +p+ cartridge and shoot it out of a carbine with a 16" barrel into the ground.

Which bullet goes deeper? is more disfigured?

ive seen the videos of supersonic jets turning to dust flying straight into a concrete wall... these were 747's flying into buildings and crashing into a field.. where is the debris?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join