It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Flu Vaccination Warning Notice", and interviews with Jane Burgermeister!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dope001

yes exactly

also, they expect to see the worst of this flu by the end of summer and they say that the vacine won't be ready for use utill october....
so what's the use of it?

I don't know about you, seeing your from Belgium aswell, but I don't meet people over here who find this in the least 'suspicious'. Everyone I talk to is almost eager to get the vacine.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

that's really sad!

i bet people are just going to ignorantly line up for this, like they would for a normal flu shot annually...

personally, i haven't heard much of this outside of the research i've performed online, and i don't watch much TV at all, for good reason...

i haven't even heard anyone talking about this unless i bring it up to them...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Maybe there is a bit of good news, the following article I found in a dutch paper, in fact a lot of the dutch press, both from Holland and Belgium are publishing this same article. The only problem is that they are quoting each other and none of them gives a source for this information

The following is from a Dutch paper (I try to post a translation aswell, maybe someone found the same article in english?)

'Vaccin Mexicaanse griep risicovol' AMSTERDAM - Het vaccin tegen de Mexicaanse griep is niet zonder risico. Omdat het een nieuw virus is en bij het maken van het vaccin nieuwe technologie wordt gebruikt, heeft het mogelijk ernstige bijwerkingen.
Dat blijkt uit een advies van Wereldgezondheidsorganisatie WHO in de GPD-bladen (pers). De resultaten van het onderzoek naar de bijwerkingen zijn pas in december klaar, terwijl Nederland al in het najaar wil gaan vaccineren.

www.telegraaf.nl...,2

translation:

"Mexican flu vaccine risky" AMSTERDAM -
The Mexican flu vaccine is not without risk. Because it is a new virus, and to make the vaccine new technology is used, there are potentially serious side effects.
This is shown by an advice of the World Health Organization WHO in the GPD newspapers (this are the Press agencies)
The results of the investigation into the side effects can only be ready in December, while the Netherlands like to vaccinate in the autumn

I for one am glad to see the press warning the public but I do like to see their source for this information

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
interesting read aswell

....Novartis, the second contender, also has an agreement with WHO for a pandemic vaccine. Novartis appears to have won the contract, since their vaccine is near completion. What is terrifying is that these pandemic vaccines contain ingredients, called immune adjuvants that a number of studies have shown cause devastating autoimmune disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and lupus......

www.newsmax.com...

and here is the good doctors website, his c.v. is on their aswell. Personally I think he knows what he is talking about
www.russellblaylockmd.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
here's another recent interview with Ms. Burgermeister, from Tuesday...

www.americanfreedomradio.com...

[edit on 23-7-2009 by adrenochrome]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join