It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25Million dollar reward for Obama's Long form birth certificate & 1M For You !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Maybe this is the smoking gun explaining why Obama hates the dollar's value and consistantly pushes us towards hyperinflation.
-this time next year- "$25 million? I don't need no loaf of bread or half gallon of milk! Get outta here with.....teleprompter, speed it up, please.... that jive!"

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The long-form birth certificate must be certified by the U.S. Supreme Court

Is this something that they even do?

How to we know this firm actually has the $25 million to spend? That seems like an awful lot of money, doesn't it?

Sounds like a marketing gimmick to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

The long-form birth certificate must be certified by the U.S. Supreme Court

Is this something that they even do?

How to we know this firm actually has the $25 million to spend? That seems like an awful lot of money, doesn't it?

Sounds like a marketing gimmick to me.

a gimmick would be if they are trying to sell you something.

i see nothing but truth that they want.

as if they have 25million ..no idea.
..but im sure in a court of law they would be forced to pay..it's a legal agreement..no different than word of mouth..but wrote down ..so it will stand up better in court .

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Secret of the Rosary Films appears to be an anti-Obama film production company. If they had 25 million dollars, their production budgets would surely be greater than the few clips I've seen. (like this one, winner of 2008 Ku Klux Klan Rally Art Contest. )

IMO, these people don't have the money. They are bluffing. If anyone was to actually called their bluff, they'd simply declare bankruptcy. (and then only if someone was dumb enough to actually sue them for breach of contract)

Meanwhile, they are enjoying the free publicity and the web traffic. That's what I mean by a marketing gimmick.

If anyone has more information on "the owners of this website", I'd appreciate it.

But again, I must ask. Did the US Supreme Court ever certified a birth certificate?

[edit on 15/7/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Obama's the only one who could get his hands on it legally (except for a court order)

Seems like others may be able to get a hold of it if they are related.

A certified copy of a vital record (birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificate) is issued only to an applicant who has a direct and tangible interest in the record. The following persons are considered to have such an interest:

* the registrant (the person whom the record is concerned with);
* the registrant’s spouse;
* the registrant’s parent(s);
* a descendant of the registrant (e.g., a child or grandchild);
* a person having a common ancestor with the registrant (e.g., a sibling, grandparent, aunt/uncle, or cousin);

hawaii.gov...

I wonder if he has any cousins who are Republicans.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join