It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Report goes public

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Actually, the photonic belt thing and other unique things WILL happen. If the EOTW doesn't happen, at least we can study that stuff.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I gotta ask:

How do you measure gravity??

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
...the OP brings up a good point about this, shorter days. I couldn't find much but this physics forum, where someone said this:

It is reported that 'Zero Point' will effect time which will appear to speed up. A 24 hour day may appear much shorter. The Schumann Resonance has been 7.8 cycles for thousands of years, but has been rising since the 1980's. It is about 12 cycles at present. It stops at 13 cycles. (The 'Shift in Ages'.)

It is predicted by the Mayans, an ancient civilisation, that Zero Point or the "Shift in Ages" will cause a 'flip' in the magnetic poles and that after Zero Point the sun will rise in the West and set in the East. Past occurences of this change have been found in ancient records.

It is said that the zero point flip will open us up the 4th dimension.
Do you feel this may be occurring now?

forum.physorg.com...

My question: is there true science to measure how much light the days get year to year? Seems like the perfect conspiracy. . . here's the Wiki page on 'time dilation' which is almost all jargon personally.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 23-11-2007 by anhinga]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join