It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Report goes public

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have decided to give you my thoughts based on my opinion from the websites I have been too. I have a few websites. Hopefully you will be compelled to research the topic more. To give you a head start though here is what I have come up with:

Link 1: www.2012.com.au...

This reveals interesting information about 2012. It reveals how the Mayans had the exact second down on when the world would supposodly end. Anyways I found a couple things interesting here

1.Time is moving faster.
Due to Relativity we can't feel it but a typical 24 hour day in 1984 is now 16 hours from an outside standpoint of our galaxy.

2.The exact time THREE galaxies would allign all together was predicted by the Mayans.
That's interesting stuff. The mayans predicted this stuff a LONG time ago.

That is my favorite site feel free to browse it for more interesting things.

Link 2: www.levity.com...

Now this site is more technical. It talks about Mayan Long count and it is defintly an interesting read.
The site explains the Mayan Long count. Matter of fact the Mayans had a better calender then us. They were very smart and very advanced people

Final Link... for now: www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

This is a very good source of information. I have read the whole site. They talk about Sunspot cycles and other interesting things that are related to 2012. This is the best source.

So...Now that my report is finished I hope you can see 2012 from a different prospective. This is a good read and will always provide questions for the future. I'm also looking forward to this date. Some say we pass through another dimension. It would be weird but 2012 is going to be interesting nevertheless.

The most interesting thing is that when you are in your house in 2012 December 21 you are expirencing a day the Mayans had anticipated for thousands of years.

I just wanted to provide sources and information. There are many good sites on the topic of 2012. Hope this is interesting. What's your opinion?

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by Zuzubar]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zuzubar
2.The exact time THREE galaxies would allign all together was predicted by the Mayans.
That's interesting stuff. The mayans predicted this stuff a LONG time ago.

How is that possible? How can one see galaxies with the naked eye??? I don't think this is accurate. Even if they did predict such a thing, THE EVENT HAS ALREADY PASSED LONG BEFORE THEY EVEN 'PREDICTED IT'. Galaxies are thousands of lightyears away, a fact I highly doubt the Mayans were aware of. The time at which they were 'looking' at these galaxies (if they could even see them) had already passed, as we are seeing what happened long ago on many stars, as the light-image has not even reached us yet.

[Edited on 5-7-04 by Carvador]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
No. actually when the Mayans predicted the date scientists later found out that the galaxies are going to allign to the minute the mayan calender ends. Pretty scary huh?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Mayans are very advanced and could actually be smarter than us. I believe in this stuff.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

No. actually when the Mayans predicted the date scientists later found out that the galaxies are going to allign to the minute the mayan calender ends. Pretty scary huh?

And which galaxies are these? I have a 3D Universe model in which I can check if these galaxies are ANYWHERE near eachother. If they're going to allign in 2012, they're basically already alligned now. It's a bit hard to be accurate on such a thing with such HUGE masses of matter that have no definite shape and move so slowly in the context of the expansive universe.

[Edited on 5-7-04 by Carvador]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Zuzubar, why do you constantly double post?

every time i see you post on a thread, i can place a safe bet that you'll double post at least once on it.

it disrupts the flow of the thread, and wastes bandwith.

if you need help with proper posting, or any type of ATS workings, just ask someone, we don't bite.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   

1.Time is moving faster.
Due to Relativity we can't feel it but a typical 24 hour day in 1984 is now 16 hours from an outside standpoint of our galaxy.

We mark days as the time it takes our planet to rotate once. What is the 16 hour time period relative to?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Time is NOT constant. Time appears normal because everything in our galaxy is moving at the same rate (therory of relativity). Time has sped up for planet earth.

Say if you had the hubble teloscope from far away it would appear earth is having a 16 hour day

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

1.Time is moving faster.

An outside standpoint of our GALAXY? Last time I checked we haven't gotten a probe THAT far...

And how is that possible? What is the cause? Our galaxy rotating faster than others? Again, how would we know this?

I checked the universe model, and the only galaxies close to alligning with ours are the LMC and SMC galaxies, which YES are alligned TWO-dimensionally... which has probably been the case for the last half-million years.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I did read the levity site the other night dealing with long dates....but I was hoping it would lead us to a number format like an ISP or DNS.... which generally is in the form.....

Of course when you apply it to the mayan calendar you have one to many places.....13.0.0.0.0
So I junked it.

I think (and am watching this carefully) that there is some clue, or something connected to the hunt that will be found on the Rense site. I would have more on this, but had an airport run for the other half.

There are mentions by two very reliable parties of this.
(I am still working on the 5, but would advise at this point to exercise care in his case.)

JB1 recognized nothing. Explained that he simply replaced his old self with a new and never returned.

Want more?

G

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carvador
How can one see galaxies with the naked eye???

back in ancient times there was no light pollution, or smog, or anything else that obscures our night skies. for instance, charles messier (in the 1700s) cataloged over 100 different objects in the sky. some are galaxies, some are star clusters, some are nebula. also, in the southern hemisphere the large and small magellenic clouds can be seen, both of which are galaxies.

none of those wesites had crap in terms of astronomical knowledge. for instance, you mentioned sunspots. the website has a graph demonstrating the "trajectory of sunspot maxiums." well let's just start here... sunspots go through an 11 year cycle of maximums and minimums. that graph shows that very accurrately, actually. though what i disagrre with is this "trajectory" bullsquash. over time sciences have gotten much better. solar filters and more effecient telescopes have been created, allowing more and more sunspots to be observed.

and why does this graph stop soon after 1960? did we stop observing sunspots then? no, no we did not. is it because this "tragectory" has evened off or perhaps even gone down? most likely so. i'll do what i can do find a more modern graph.

also, i said this in another thread of yours zuzubar. you can take any three, if not fifty, galaxies and line them up at any moment at any time. this mayan "prediction" is nothing.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
I did read the levity site the other night dealing with long dates....but I was hoping it would lead us to a number format like an ISP or DNS.... which generally is in the form.....

Of course when you apply it to the mayan calendar you have one to many places.....13.0.0.0.0
So I junked it.

I think (and am watching this carefully) that there is some clue, or something connected to the hunt that will be found on the Rense site. I would have more on this, but had an airport run for the other half.

There are mentions by two very reliable parties of this.
(I am still working on the 5, but would advise at this point to exercise care in his case.)

JB1 recognized nothing. Explained that he simply replaced his old self with a new and never returned.

Want more?

G

Err, what are you talkin' about? I'm not playing that Rings game, but I think I'll just say it anyways:

CLUE POSTED ABOVE

I think... don't know if G is in on it... ah, whatever.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carvador
If they're going to allign in 2012, they're basically already alligned now. It's a bit hard to be accurate on such a thing with such HUGE masses of matter that have no definite shape and move so slowly in the context of the expansive universe.

haha, you're EXACTLY right. i cannot believe that i didn't think of that myself.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I don't think he's talking about the rings game. I think he is talking about Mayan long count

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Time is NOT constant. Time appears normal because everything in our galaxy is moving at the same rate (therory of relativity). Time has sped up for planet earth.

Say if you had the hubble teloscope from far away it would appear earth is having a 16 hour day

So in relation to the whole rest of the universe our one planet's time (or our galaxy, your message seems contradictory) has somehow speeded up while everything else in all of existence has remained the same? And this can be proven how?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The Year of the Dragon awaits(2012). The Mayans (ancient Meso-Americans) and the ancient Chinese were well aware of the Celestial Heavens and these nations were probably related. The lengend of Quetzalcoatl is that this great leader or god taught the Ancient Central Americans the ways of building the pyramids and even developing the precise complex celestial long count calender. The Temple of Quetzalcoat in Teotihuacan(the same place that houses the giant pyramids of the Sun and Moon near Mexico City) has numerous plumed Serpents(or Dragons) surrounding the temple. But another interesting feature of this temple is that there are carved Carribbean Conc shells around the Serpents. Does the Carribbean hold secrets of the past? So what if Quetzalcoatl is prophesying his second coming or rousing his agents to do his bidding, that is, China is ready to do the masters bidding on the year the Dragon in 2012.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
is off a few years..........

I didn't realize this was posted in Predictions.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The most complete report I know about concerning 2012 can be found at (copy and paste in your browser):

onealclan0.tripod.com...

This covers the Mayan long count calendar, astronomy, scientists' predictions, the Bible Code encodings on the same website about 2012, ancient Chinese oracle, Egyptians, etc. Many researchers have contributed to the site. The good part is that each topic is short and simple.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sorry, that link didn't work....just go to the website: www.onealclan.com

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I bet that nothing will happen in 2012. People have been placing end of times days for centuries...nothing happenned.

By the way, the theory that says that time flow on Earth has been altered is wrong: if time flow has been altered, and time passes quicker than in the past, gravity would have increased. Since gravity is no way increased, time passes as usual.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join