It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is wireless communication destroying the planet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
For all of the history of broadcasting, we have kind of assumed we can manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum of our atmosphere to our heart's content and not worry about the consequences.

Something came to mind - maybe the rise in plane crashes in the 2000s decade are a direct result of the wireless revolution of cell phones, wireless Internet, and satellite radio communication?

Could it be why the birds are totally disoriented and random in their migrations?

Without birds to eat insects, the insects eat the trees. We get a "Silent Spring" scenario. Sonar has totally screwed up whale migration too.

My solution? Short-range radio nodes following a worldwide transport grid, carrying the Internet and all other information protocols (such as TV, radio and phone).

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Something came to mind - maybe the rise in plane crashes in the 2000s decade are a direct result of the wireless revolution of cell phones, wireless Internet, and satellite radio communication?

Has there been a rise in plane crashes , this decade ?

Do you have a link for that source of info ?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

You could be right on this cos birds are disorientated and maybe this is why the honeybees have vanished ??

I've suspected it for a while.
Could we operate the system on short range radio nodes--is it viable ??
I'm certainly no expert on this--but something out there is defo messing up the eco--system.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Why would short wave be the solution? You would really need to know what frequencies are doing what and then try to compromise.

Are you under the impression that short wave is somehow less powerful and there fore short distance? Because shortwave refers to the band of frequency used 3000 kHz to 30000 kHz, it's higher frequency than medium wave and so on.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

And there is also this study- which deals with an entirely new interference in the mind/body electromagnetic field- possibly related directly to cell phone usage.

I hope they rush the projected study for the majority of people using cell phone and wireless technology.

"The RF-EMF electrical component interaction with the crystals could induce a morphological modification of the
crystals, a vibration depending on the EMF frequency. This morphological change, even tiny, could involve a
modification of their cellular environment, by a localized modification of the cellular membrane of related cells."

Human Sonar? Built-in GPS?

www.ursi.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Soon they will be frying us all in microwaves as they try to pack more and more information onto shorter and shorter wavelengths.

I read once that the ambient electricity passing through your body simply as you sit in a normal-sized house has the same effect on you as doubling impact of the earth's electrical field that passed through a single individual before the advent of artificial electrical power. Subtle changes in the earth's magnetic field affect circadian body rhythms, sleep cycle, etc. We are drowining those subtle fluctuations out in a sea of man-made electricity. We know very, very little about the long-term (or even short-term) effects on the brain.

It wouldn't surpise me if all this ambient electricity is slowly deranging us, the way some historians think the ancient Romans became deranged late in the empire from using lead pipes for their water.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have a theory that I cannot prove - just a feeling on my part. The cars today are all computer controlled, so what if the problems that the Toyota's, etc (and that Runaway Prius) were caused by cell phone users? You can't use electronics on airplanes because they mess with the equipment, so whats to say it can't happen in cars?

Like I said, just a theory.

top topics

join