It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fears 169 killed in Iran plane crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

A passenger aircraft carrying 169 people has crashed in northwestern Iran

The Caspian Airlines aircraft was travelling from Tehran to Yerevan in Armenia when it came down near the city of Qazvin.

The official ISNA news agency said "153 passengers along with 16 crew were on the plane that crashed".

A fire brigade official earlier said everyone on board was killed.

Plane crash report

"It's been a major disaster with pieces of aircraft spread over an area of 200 square metres," a fire brigade official told Iranian state television.

"There was an explosion which left an indentation 10 metres deep in the ground. There was nothing we could do. We tried to put out the fire as best we could," he said.

Sky News Report

[edit on 15-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Could this be what we have been fearing for so long? will it turn out to be a terrorist attack blamed on the US? if so could this be the spark to light the fuse?

Is it a coincendence that there has been a number of plane crashes or is something going on that we should know about?

There are worrying times ahead I feel. Keep your ears and eyes open and lets see what we can find out about this.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I suspect the recent airliners crashes has something to do with the Sun's magnetic field shift causing mini-magnetic storm on Earth. Someone knows better about it?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Let me guess, the CIA blew it up right?

Investigation? Nah, let's just blame it on the evil Americans ...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
what the hell is up w/ these wierd plane crashes lately? it's like planes
are forgeting how to fly or something. just dropin out of the sky.
no reason they can figure? wierd

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

Exactly, could be an Iranian false flag attempt? and who better to blame? Just seems a coincedence that all these planes are going down recently?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
A 200 square meter debris field and and a ten meter deep crater?

This reminds me of something that happened back in 2001 in Shanksville Pennsylvania.

I wonder if they will find the blackbox this time.

Could be a false flag. Could be an act of terrorism.

Could destabilize an already seperated country. Could bring a country on the verge od destabilization closer together.

Could be just another one of those things dropping out of the sky signaling the approaching end of time.

The Sun, The Moon, The Stars, The CIA.

new topics

top topics

join