It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Plane Down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

Oh i have four international flights planed by the end of the year and these reports are also troubling me on a personal level. Keep in mind that i am a frequent flyer and do enjoy flying a great deal.

There was once a passenger while flying to Japan, so after several minutes into the flight we begun talking, well as it would have we touched this subject as "what if" the plane goes down, his response was very clear.

"Prey, say goodbye to your loved ones with your thoughts and it will be over so soon that you wont have time to feel anything apart from knowing that your going to die. After the initial shock of knowing, you will come to terms with your destiny and feel different."

I wasn't alarmed at what he was saying as the same thoughts have crossed my mind while flying.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Just look at it this way, when its your time its your time. Flying is still the safest form of travel, but what can you do if it goes wrong.

RIP who ever these people are.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I never thought i'd be scared of flying until the first time I got on a plane - I was really excited about up until then but for some reason this phobia just kicked in as we were taking off!

I think the main point of my phobia is the fact that if the plane was going down it's totally out of my control and nothing I could do about it. I wish someone would hurry up and invent teleportation, I really don't fancy having to canoe across the ocean just to get to my next holiday destination!

As a matter of interest, and with you being a frequent flyer, have you had any bad experiences when you thought the plane may've been in trouble?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Have you not watched star trek, and they have an episode of people having phobias about teleportation too. If they ever release this tech to the public, some too will be scared of that too.

Just imagine that the ptb can de materialise you. Who is to say that they will not be messing around with you in the thing where they recombine you in total.

The ptb could do many things to people if they had teleportation, just think about it, they could put you back wrong, or change you in small ways. Now there is a case for phobias.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Could have been a person onboard in which the American Government knew was supplying N.Korea with weapons details, so they decided to crash the plane intentionally.
First thing that makes me suspectful of this crash is the 2 Passport/ID photos shown at the crash site which are in perfect condition as everything else around them is in bits and a smouldering wreck.
We know evidence is ALWAYS planted whenever anything suspect happens.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

So far twice, both on commercial flights.

The commercial flight lost sudden altitude while avoiding a storm as you can guess all sorts of items went flying about, it seemed to last for minutes but it really was only for about second or so. Minor injuries did occur but nothing serious. Obviously there was panic within the cabin and from the cabin crew. Don't believe a word they say about cabin crew's being calm and in control, the fear of dying was evident on everyone's face's.

The second was also a commercial flight similar situation but prior to loss altitude the plane was being shook like there was an invisible hand moving left to right, up and down. The flight was diverted to another country we remained for 48hrs while inspections were carried out.

Both incidents happened while flying at night. If anyone has flown transatlantic flights at night then you would know that pitch black color outside the window is the coldest feeling you can get.

Just for the record, before i travel i do take up life insurance as if anything goes wrong at least the people i leave behind me will have some sort of help through my loss.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
We are going to see more planes crashing, because the atmosphere has to much electricity in it due to the Chemtrails and HAARP activity, which is adding metallic and salt content.

This is creating vaccuums and "whirlpools" in the air, because they are moving the jetstream. The "dust" is so fine, it looks like smoke, but is full of metallic particles, nano sized.

It will affect electronics, weather, health, and cause death.

Let the signs be a warning.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

My two cents? Blame wireless technology. We can't just pollute the EM spectrum and expect nothing to happen.

Why would we blame wireless tech? The 154 is a 1960s design, this aircraft Tail No EP-CPG, MSN 748, manufactured in 1987 is now 22 years old and what with the maintenance of Russian-built aircraft being notorious for bogus parts provided by dodgey suppliers who know how to forge tech docs, faking OEM QA sign-offs in mx logs.

Eye witness report that the tail appeared to be on fire which would point towards an uncontained engine fire leading to a breakdown in the hydraulic systems. If you look at the crater it left one thing is for sure, it was a fast impact.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Update.

The pilot had reported the left hand engine #1 (engine type D-30KU-154-II) on fire before the airplane went down.

Local police and fire services report, that the airplane left an impact crater of about 10 meters depth, all debris spread over a radius of about 150-200 meters (500-650 feet).

Aviation Sources within Iran report, that the airplane had been cleared to climb to FL320. The radar showed, that after reaching the peak at FL288 the airplane began to lose altitude and came down to 14700 feet within 55 seconds (average sink rate 15400 feet per minute) while deviating to the left of the assigned flight path.

15,400 fpm???? fast!!

Here is a photo of the kind of plane that went down.

jetphotos.net...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

There are tales of aircrew buying spare parts on flights to Europe, then sneaking them back to Iran in the cockpit. While those sanctions don't apply to aircraft from Russia and Ukraine, many planes from those countries in the Iranian fleet also appear well past their best.
BBC

No conspiracy here... Just a warning, don't fly with Iranian airlines!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Really is starting to look like your typical maintenance issue.
Next time I fly I think I'll insist on doing a walk around - kicking the tyres as I go !

Poor buggers

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Looks like a combo of iffy design and iffy MRO

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
To be honest, i cant see any conspiracy here, nor anything to do with em pulses or solar flares. Were in financial crisis and cut backs are being made all over and i would assume those cut backs apply to maintanance as well. Less money for maintanance, people utting corners to save a few quid = more likelihood of planes crashing.

i agree...corporations look at this on a spread sheet as a loss or expense of doing business...same thing happened several years ago in a class action suit against FORD MOTOR CORP. when the company actually would not fix a defect in their "pinto" models. instead they figured that the money paid out in wrongful death lawsuits, was an exceptable expense compared to the overall profits generated from the sales of the cars themselves. simply because people die is no reason to fix anything, unless it impacts the bottom line.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Take note of CNNs story here.

They talk about how the plane 'disintegrated' and left a 'crater'. Sound familiar Shanksville fans?

Only with this crash, theres actually debris scattered about, not just a hole in the ground.. hmmm.

Photos indicate the aircraft created a huge crater.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Watch the movie Knowing folks. Im telling you. The end is near. This plane and the last plane. Only one child saved.

Planes crash all the time it will take a little bit more than that to make me think the end is near
I thought that was a great movie btw

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
PressTV have reported that the 2 black box recorders have been found form the downed aircraft so we should know more about what happened very soon..

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Imagine that - black boxes and debris...and an eerie feeling of, "Do I really want to keep reading, or even worse - dwelling on the past?"

Funny that this aversion to irrational argument, disinformation, misinformation and insanely irrelevant personal memory and lack of drive sensation is the only feeling I glean from this news...other than to me they all seem somewhat... better off than I and mine.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The Jet had a covert cargo of explosives.
For unknown reasons some of them exploded and brought the plane down.

The Iranian jet exploded in flight on the load of 'weapons of Pasdaran

Italian -> English translation of the Corriere Della Sera News article

L 'plane carrying detonators intended' Lebanese Hezbollah

The jet - according to rumors - he had embarked, in addition to the luggage of passengers a good number of cases of metal to house the latest generation of detonators. Apparatus consisting of two kilograms of explosive and electrical mechanisms. Some of them, for reasons not explained, would have caused a fatal explosion at the jet. In fact, witnesses have told of hearing the first bursts of 'impact.

The detonators were, in fact, intended to pro-Iranian movement Hezbollah, tenacious opponent of Israel.

It seems that the operation Tupolev has been managed by a special section of the Pasdaran, committed to supporting the Shiite militias. Among the victims there would be, in fact, also a director of Guardians of the Revolution who had been assigned the task of monitoring the delivery.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join