It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violet eyes...Hitler had them too!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Lately, there have been alot of topics and discutions on alien races and bloodlines, I was just wondering if the obvious is staring us in the face. When I heard that t here are people with violet eyes I was quite shocked. And envyous I admit..

I cant find much Info on it exept that its oviously extremely rare, but more common in people who live in very high altitudes. As it is said that we might still have Alien races that populate undergound cities or live in isolated mountain ranges- I that might just be linked somehow.

Another thing, violet eyes do not show up on camera, they show more brown than violet. Violet eyes are supposedly caused by the red and blue eye genes that mix, and hence make purple/violet. But that doesnt explain why they dont show on photos, some even show as electric blue.

I must say Im quite envyous of those with violet eyes..exept Hitler was described as haveing vivid violet eyes! I never knew that until now. But surprisingly, cant find much on the suject.

If anyone finds more interesting info on this, please post it here.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The only person I've known to have verified violet eyes is Elizabeth Taylor. I'm sure there are many other people in the world who share this trait, but they go mostly unknown merely because they are not in the spotlight as she has been for many decades.

I've also found people born with two seperate eye colours to be fascinating. I knew a girl back in high school who had one hazel eye and one blue eye. When I pointed it out, she was quite embarrassed!

I'm not so sure about Hitler though. I always thought he had dark brown eyes..

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pandapple

I've also found people born with two seperate eye colours to be fascinating. I knew a girl back in high school who had one hazel eye and one blue eye. When I pointed it out, she was quite embarrassed!

Well, on a movie trailer for The Unborn I heard that it happens if the person was born with a twin. But I guess movies aren't that much to go on.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The only place I can find any reference to Hitler having violet eyes is Stormfront. I expect it's just part of their effort to glorify him, as it's unsourced.

Many historical sources state Hitler had deep blue or steely blue eyes, "particularly in the morning," some say he had grey eyes and some say they were brown. There don't seem to be any suggestions made while he was alive that they were violet.

Perhaps someone wrote that he had "violent eyes," and it got misinterpreted.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
My eyes change color depending on the sky and my mood. They are normally hazel but turn grey sometimes and occasionally blue. Never knew about Hitlers eyes but I did read somewhere his moustache was fake.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I use to go out with a girl with different colored eyes. The really odd thing was they were never the same from day to day. They would range from violet to grey in one eye and mostly brown in the other.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by max.is.awake
My eyes change color depending on the sky and my mood. They are normally hazel but turn grey sometimes and occasionally blue. Never knew about Hitlers eyes but I did read somewhere his moustache was fake.

Why on earth would his moustache be a fake?

I've seen photos of Hitler in his late teens in the army with a silly moustache - was it fake then as well?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
violet eyes look strangely like blue eyes to me.....eh, not likely to suggest an alien bloodline in my opinion but who knows.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Reply to post by Chevalerous

I have no idea. I also heard he had a wooden leg and thats why he made his goonies march the way they did lol. Lots of rumors surround someone of his nature. I think his dad didnt show him enough attention but then again I heard he was basically raised by his granny. Didnt Tom Cruise try to kill him? MEH.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

I've seen photos of Hitler in his late teens in the army with a silly moustache - was it fake then as well?
listen your knockin the only good thing about the man.
he was a Charlie Chaplin fan.
i'm just glad i don't have Marty Feldmon eyes.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pandapple

Yip, its true, or so say the people who knew him. I also knew a girl at school who had cat eyes -for real. No one could look at her or have a conversation with her without being uncomfortable.. She was quite lonely. I wish I made more of an effort to make her feel comfortable or befriend her.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Perhaps someone wrote that he had "violent eyes," and it got misinterpreted.

That maks sense, I dont like being jelous of hitlers eye colour.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by max.is.awake
. . . Never knew about Hitlers eyes but I did read somewhere his moustache was fake.

I couldn't help wondering about Hitler's moustache when I saw this photo.
It looks as though he sneezed after conducting a personal investigation and snotted out a noseful of short-and-curlies.

new topics

top topics

join