It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jane Burgermeister Fired - Sues Sorcha Faal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
According to Infowars Jane Burgermeister was fired from her job.

The following statement is made in the article:

Austrian journalist Jane Bürgermeister, who recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several high ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism, has been fired from her job. “On Monday, I was unexpectedly fired from my job as European Correspondent of the Renewable Energy World website,” Bürgermeister writes on her blog.

Jane Burgermeister's comment is as follows:

“Because there is reason to believe this decision was related to my filing charges alleging bioterrorism against the people of the USA and the rest of the world, and because I am entitled as a citizen to report a crime if there is credible evidence, I intend to file a lawsuit against Pennwell, a magazine,” she explains. “I have heard of other journalists fired or harassed for covering this subject.”

She is also suing Sorcha Faal for the linking her role with Michael Jackson's death:

On June 29, Bürgermeister sent an email to the Fourwinds 10 website indicating she plans to take legal action against Sorcha Faal, a mysterious writer often accused of penning sensationalistic disinformation.

“I can confirm I am the Jane Burgermeister who sent the email to Fourwinds10 setting the record straight about Sorcha Faal’s false report linking my charges against Baxter for their role in contaminating vaccine material with 72 kgs of live bird flu virus and the sudden death of Michael Jackson,” she wrote.

“I am now looking at legal action against whoever writes under the name of Sorcha Faal. I believe this is a deliberate and cynical attempt by the people behind Baxter etc to manipulate public opinion by trivializing Michael Jackson’s death and the Baxter investigation.”

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be fantastic if someone was able to shut down the hoax queen? I know there isn't much of a chance, but I can dream right?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Agrre with, this one proves to me Faal is no good...

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

To think I posted the article on ATS that Sorcha Faal wrote about Jane Burgermeister and her link to Michael Jackson.

We definitely have the proof now that Sorcha Faal is THE hoax queen.

Also since Sorcha Faal claims that Rense.com is full of lies, that would make Rense proven as a reliable source in contrast to Sorcha Faal's rubbish.

Regarding her being fired, if you were the boss would you also be a little scared if the new world mafia came after you for being her boss? heheh

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Lets see them serve the lawsuit on Sorcha Faal.

In the US you have to serve the party with papers to sue them or post a notice in the news paper that they are being sued.

Problem is this is a pen name and no one know the real identity of Sorcha Faal.

That means if no one shows up in court for the lawsuit how will they ever collect when the judge finds against Sorcha Faal.

No one to collect from = worthless lawsuit

top topics

join