It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport - Mass Body Transportation Center?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
A lot of people are saying it would not be efficient to move such large amounts of people (sucks to think like the man doesant it?).

However if those 500,000 caskets are anything to go by I would say they are thinking about chemical or biological attack. Say something kicked off and a brand new agent came about and the regular world knew nothing about it? Perhaps they would need to send a lot of bodies out for testing.

Say its simply for a false flag event, not a full on holocaust. It would be to scare everyone not eradicate them. So they could not be seen to bury people in mass graves or burn them. Remember we are like the frog being boiled, they do it slowly but surely. If too much is revealed at once all their plans will come to nothing. Undoubtedly numerous smaller scale events would occour before a state of emergancy.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

WoW.that was a great read..thanx..i knew DIA was weird, but that just closes the book for me..thanx again!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

AWesome
I'm glad it helped.

Vacant

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

Originally posted by munkey66

Originally posted by Kailassa

No-one is going to transport tons of stinking corpses across the country.
Disposal is simple. Bulldoze trenches. Pack bodies in like sardines. Sprinkle lime between the layers. Add more bodies as the bottom layers dissolve. The plastic coffin business is not even an issue. During a culling there would be no need for coffins.

[edit on 15/7/09 by Kailassa]

They may transport live people to use as sacrifices like the days of old, one after the other until blood forms a river.

I remember hearing about a large building that had no windows but the interior was like a prison, on top was like a sacrificial alter.

intriguing post. do you have any more info you care to share? (even as U2U?) do you remember which building it was? ... sacrifices as in the days of old. Wonder if that has anything to do with the alleged huge orders of guillotines i read about connected with this FEMA stuff. might have been mentioned on ats.

the mexican gods are returning? wonder which species of alien it is that likes human blood? (sorry if this is disturbing anyone. its just idle speculation. i have no evidence of anything.)

oh, no one has mentioned yet that the airport kind of looks like a deformed swastika on google earth.

i went there not long ago - i was telling my mum about the amount of earth being removed - 1/3 of the panama canal or something? and she said yeah, now she thought of it, the airport was HUGE; much bigger than it needed to be, and it did strike her as rather odd. i havent told her too much though..

The strange building in question is called the "Columbus Memorial Lighthouse." It is ten stories high with NO windows. It has a Mayan Pyramid on the roof with lazers pointed up into the sky. It is a real creepy place. Rumor has it the peasant villagers who labored on the building did not return home and their families do not know what happened to them. People believe human sacrifices have been done there and they will be done in mass when the world is depopulated.

www.carnaval.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

You're spot on it. When the SHTF the government is not going to waste time or money moving bodies hundred of miles or even putting them in plastic coffins. It'll be mass graves, bodies thrown on top of bodies.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
With regard to the statue of the horse, does anybody know how many of these types of statues have already been erected worldwide? I seem to recall that there was something on one of the British News channels recently about a large statue of a White Horse being erected somewhere in the UK. "The Four Horsemen"? So we already have two, where are the other two? Anyone any ideas?

I don't think this is one of the four horsemen........But here's a pretty weird statue of a horse at a hotel in Russia.
weird horse statue *warning...explicit*

I first saw an article on this in Pravada.......

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is a quote from the website I provided in one of my earlier posts:

An African woman in colorful native garb; a Native American woman who's heritage the airport's art supposedly celebrates; a blonde girl with cupid bow lips, a Star of David on her chest and a bible in her hands. Each lay dead in open coffins for your viewing pleasure. A burning city, children sleeping on piles of bricks, a line of mourning women in rags with dead babies, limp in their arms. A huge, looming military figure in a gas mask brandishes a sword and machine gun. Part of an actual note written by a child interred in a Nazi death camp. Strange words embedded in the floor with no explanation about what they mean.

I was just reading over this and the thought occurred to me that it seems like "they're" trying to pass this madness off as any other normal thing, evidenced in the title of the artwork Peace and Harmony with Nature, to an already desensitised population. It's obvious they want people to believe there's nothing wrong with it - nah, it's all good! Just some crazy artwork!
Think about how many people are going to walk through that airport and think nothing of it?? When there is clearly something wrong with this almost prophetic wall art.

I probably just stated the obvious then, but how sneaky!!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

I wasn't going to mention that Denver Airport appears to have been built in the shape of a swastika, as it is, as you said, such a deformed swastika that I have a hard time believing myself that it was their intention to build it in such a shape

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Hey, thank you for your interesting website with the further details on DIA. I will read it completely today.

You are right about the DIA just treating the artwork like something normal.

Have you seen the website containing emails exchanged between a skeptic guy named Greg Ericson and the DIA's Public Affairs Office?

Greg Ericson asked simple questions about the artwork, but the DIA was reluctant to give him too much information. Of course they gave a simple explanation of the artwork that shows no relationship to any kind of conspiracy.

Steve Snyder of the DIA's Public Affairs Office started replying to Greg in the following manner:

These questions have been asked ad nauseam by groups like yours throughout the nine-year history of this airport, and quite frankly, they are not our highest priority right now. All of this information has been discussed publicly over and over during the years, and you can select whatever explanation you choose to believe.

Find the full emails HERE

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

Wow, very interesting. Thanks for that
I read more on the interview with the guy Alex Christopher and so much of it seems ridiculously far-fetched. But, I've never been one to exclude something because it sounded "far-fetched".
Nor am I one that believes in coincidences, and this would turn out to be one big friggin coincidence when you consider the tunnels, the artwork, the mutant horse statue...

What the eff is going on?? It's sickening to think of what is being alleged...

[edit on 7/8/09 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Do you think the picture of the children in peace is moving towards the image of the tyrannical nazi soldier or vice versa? Of course in the email from the DIA public office, they say it's the move from tyranny and war to peace and prosperity...of course they'd say that. Should we believe that?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
[edit on 7-8-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyAl

Do you think the picture of the children in peace is moving towards the image of the tyrannical nazi soldier or vice versa? Of course in the email from the DIA public office, they say it's the move from tyranny and war to peace and prosperity...of course they'd say that. Should we believe that?

It was apparently altered at some point, does anyone have any info on this?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

I've been whoring this website all around the thread:
Denver Airport

There is quite a lot of good information there; it's what first opened my eyes to what was going on at DIA, and actually does mention that some of it had been painted over...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I think despite the overwhelming urge to consider these paintings as part of the NWO's plan for mass destruction, we should still keep a level-head about things.
The artworks on their own, without allegations of secret underground cities etc, are quite disturbing, and if it were only the paintings, I would have put it down to the disturbing, yet alternative view point of the artist. After all, many artists are known for eccentricity...
I look at it from that perspective and can see it is plausible. Humour me for a moment..

For example:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd25a06de2c8.jpg[/atsimg]
This webpage says this about the artwork:

... depicts all of the children of the world taking the weapons from each country on earth and giving them to a central figure which is a GERMAN boy who has this iron fist and anvil in his hand that is totally out of proportion to the child's body, beating the swords into plowshares.

It's important to remember that this is just one person's interpretation of the painting. From another perspective, the boy could be of any nationality - it's not like he has a sign over him saying he's specifically german. The anvil he is "beating into plowshares", appears to me like him and co. are trying to destroy the weapons.. And the "iron fist"?? Just silver gloves (although, why the author felt the need to put the boy in gloves, I don't understand). I think so many people will see what they want to see. This isn't being ignorant, but it isn't jumping on the band-wagon either. It is simply being critical from all stand points. Take it all with a grain of salt.

But, in saying this, there is other mounting 'evidence' against the "innocence" of the entire subject of DIA. The whole shebang seems incredibly ridiculous, what with even the runways apparently forming a "swastika" shape.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95beeb459b80.jpg[/atsimg]

It would be so easy in this particular case to be swept up in the controversy. I urge people to find as much information as they can from many sources but still remain critical, don't be easily led. Form your own opinions from a critical view point.. But I'm sure most ATSers already know know all of this anyway

reply to post by MightyAl

Apparently on this
page it mentions that the "General Skeleton" painting was actually 2nd, after the "In Peace and Harmony with Nature", but now is after "The Children of the World Dream of Peace", I think..
I really couldn't say which way I think it's going, whether the "General Skeleton" picture is meant to be coming after or before the "Children dream of Peace" one..
I'm still trying to make sense of all of this.

For everyones viewing pleasure, here are some galleries:
Gallery 1
Gallery 2
Gallery 3

An interesting discussion about the artwork and murals:
Convo

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Sorry, we are busy being hit by a typhoon here in the south of Taiwan, so I spent most of the day clearing away water that came into the house a little. I'm not Taiwanese by the way, I'm French and Irish.

To your point, it's important to never forget that when you read about conspiracies, there are facts and many different theories from different people.

Some people like to use theories as facts to exaggerate a conspiracy just to get some more attention or to get people excited. That's what Alex Jones sometimes does, but also any other people whose articles I just don't want to read too much...

But the interview on the website that you gave us is real, and it's true that his friend died suspiciously, and it's true that DIA has very weird artwork.

Are there aliens in the underground...come on, that's a little far fetched. Let's stick to the facts and the individual interpretations of the artwork.

While I would like to make a story sound big and disturbing by insisting that the mural is moving from the General Skeleton to the world of peace and prosperity, it appears to me that it's going the other way around...if you follow the rainbow...

In that case they could be just illustrating the move towards a New World Order where everything is good...but in order to get there the world needs to be depopulated through wars and epidemics.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
In regards to the horse: It is the horse that once was on Mile High Stadium before they tore it down to make way for Invesco Field. It was once white. There are more of these white horse statues outside of Invesco. There is also another one still at Invesco mimiking where it was at in Mile High. It represents the Denver Broncos, NFL team.

I have lived in Colorado all my life, and live about 10 minutes away from the airport.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
while the mural is very well done albeit weird in many ways, i do think that we just might be overthinking this. Occam's razor. What is the simplest explanation is most likely to be true. I mean the airport itself shaped like a swastika? it just doesn't make sense. if i was an evil mastermind and i created a building that is shaped to resemble my symbol (and therefore identifying itself as MY building) then i wouldn't be a "master"mind anymore would i? i would be called retarded and foolish. in any case, the mural is very weird and unsettling and that gives people the idea that the artist was trying to say something, but more often than not our minds bend reality in order to fit our beliefs. much like religion or spiritual awakening or whatnot, when we believe something too much, we sometimes choose to hear what we want to hear and see what we want to see. i don't want to be a buzzkill here but let us take information we get with a grain of salt and always be analytical and critical of the world around us.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

like in mexico? is that what the guillotines are for?

i hope not.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MightyAl
reply to post by rapunzel222

I wasn't going to mention that Denver Airport appears to have been built in the shape of a swastika, as it is, as you said, such a deformed swastika that I have a hard time believing myself that it was their intention to build it in such a shape

yeah i agree. quite deformed and i was a bit unimpressed when i saw it; yet, in the context of everything else, it COULD be meant to be one.. given all the links with nazis that jim marrs exposes in 'rule by secrecy' etc./project paperclip and all that. i wudnt rule it out.

then again if you were a nazi nwo type, it wudnt probably do to make it too obvious wud it? the paintings are a bit of a red flag already..if you had a really obvious swastika shape, maybe it wud be TOO obvious??? or not...?

[edit on 15-10-2009 by rapunzel222]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join