It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport - Mass Body Transportation Center?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
According to a long introduction to the sinister sites found at Denver International Airport found at The Vigilant Citizen, they have a largely unused huge tunnel ssytem and underground train system.

So when will they be used?

What will they be used for?

Why did they build a massive underground system?

Will they use it for future transportation of dead bodies to be delivered to the mass grave centers during the biological attack?

The following is stated in the article:

* Different contractors have been hired for different parts of the airport. They’ve all been fired after their job was done. This lead observers to believe that it was a strategy to make sure nobody had the full scope of the project.

* 110 million cubic yards of earth have been moved, way more than usually required. This arose suspicion of construction taking place underground.

* 5300 miles of fiber optics were installed for communications (USA coast to coast is 3000 miles in comparison).

* Fueling system that can pump 1000 gallons of jet fuel per minute. This amount is totally absurd for a commercial airport.

* Granite imported from all over the world even if the project was already grossly over budget.

* Construction of a huge tunnel system (trucks can circulate in them) and underground trains. Most of those aren't used at the moment.

If you keep reading the article source, you will find that the paintings and other pieces of art depict the following:

* Massive depopulation of the earth

* Death of Judeo-Christian beliefs

* One World goverment

* Restauration of nature

Look at this image found at Denver International Airport.

The airport’s official website says that the name of the mural is called “Peace and Harmony with Nature”. Really? At the center of the piece, saddened children with extinct animal and plant species. In the background, a forest on fire and further back, a city on fire.

We can also see children lying in coffins.

An interesting fact about that city is that it has been retouched and painted over many times during the years, as if it represents something important for the creators. It seems surrounded by an ill colored haze, as if it was attacked by a bio-chemical weapon.

How does this painting at Denver International Airport make you feel?

What else can we find at the airport?

Let's zoom in there:

The author says the following:

Notice on the capstone the mention “New World Airport Commission”. This particular commission does not exist, so it most likely refers to the New World Order. There is also a time capsule buried under the stone to be opened in 2094. The angled arm is very enigmatic seems to have a purpose other than being decorative. Any insights on this?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MightyAl
According to a long introduction to the sinister sites found at Denver International Airport found at The Vigilant Citizen, they have a largely unused huge tunnel ssytem and underground train system.

So when will they be used?

What will they be used for?

Why did they build a massive underground system?

Will they use it for future transportation of dead bodies to be delivered to the mass grave centers during the biological attack?

No-one is going to transport tons of stinking corpses across the country.
Disposal is simple. Bulldoze trenches. Pack bodies in like sardines. Sprinkle lime between the layers. Add more bodies as the bottom layers dissolve. The plastic coffin business is not even an issue. During a culling there would be no need for coffins.

[edit on 15/7/09 by Kailassa]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Paintings of Children in coffins, a Soldier with a Gas Mask with a machine gun and fire in the background at an International Airport LOL where millions of people from all walks of life pass through each year entering a country such the USA, with the world we live in today....thats the last thing anybody wants to see!!

....and to finish it off with a huge evil red eye horse outside LOL

Tsom87

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Disposal is simple. Bulldoze trenches. Pack bodies in like sardines. Sprinkle lime between the layers. Add more bodies as the bottom layers dissolve. The plastic coffin business is not even an issue. During a culling there would be no need for coffins.

They may transport live people to use as sacrifices like the days of old, one after the other until blood forms a river.

I remember hearing about a large building that had no windows but the interior was like a prison, on top was like a sacrificial alter.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Please find the images in the art section of the Denver International Airport website. The only one I didn't find was the soldier with the gas mask...maybe you can find it

Denver International Airport

Under Sculptures you can even find the horse.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

reply to post by TSOM87

Please find the images in the art section of the Denver International Airport website. The only one I didn't find was the soldier with the gas mask...maybe you can find it

Denver International Airport

Under Sculptures you can even find the horse.

Look at the OPs 2 link, there you will painting of Soldier with Gas mask and machine gun.

Tsom87

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

But on one way or another they need to be transported from all around the country to the few mass grave sites that are being built by the FEMA. That is if that's what FEMA is using them for...according to Alex Jones FEMA already admitted that it's for a possible future biochemical attack, but he didn't give the source, and we all know he tends to turn theories into fact.

There are images of the 500,000 plastic coffins that that can be purchased at this company website:

Polyguard Vaults

You can also find articles about it at:

Here

Here

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Interesting thing about the horse is that it killed its owner while he was making it.
No wonder it looks so darned creepy.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Good old denver airport.Above ground it a decent airport except for the toliets.If you ever there do no use the toliets.Under ground it a class two security facility run by aliens.Do not let you wife or husband use the toliets at denver airpoprt.They may come out as someone else like a alien in discuse.People are replaced if the use the toliets.Some selected people are replaced with alien walk-ins when there in the toliet alone.They always take people when there on there own in the toliet.Another place where aliens replace people is a golf course in colorado.You go to play golf and get replaced with a alien while playing golf.Who would beleive that one.The strangest place is the forth floor of a insurance company in auraoa ,denver.The whole forth floor are aliens discused as humans.Who would think that.Aliens selling insurance.I just hope they don't go door to door selling.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
Good old denver airport.Above ground it a decent airport except for the toliets.If you ever there do no use the toliets.Under ground it a class two security facility run by aliens.Do not let you wife or husband use the toliets at denver airpoprt.They may come out as someone else like a alien in discuse.People are replaced if the use the toliets.Some selected people are replaced with alien walk-ins when there in the toliet alone.They always take people when there on there own in the toliet.Another place where aliens replace people is a golf course in colorado.You go to play golf and get replaced with a alien while playing golf.Who would beleive that one.The strangest place is the forth floor of a insurance company in auraoa ,denver.The whole forth floor are aliens discused as humans.Who would think that.Aliens selling insurance.I just hope they don't go door to door selling.

One of the best posts I've read on this forum. A+

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

But on one way or another they need to be transported from all around the country to the few mass grave sites that are being built by the FEMA.

I don't think I'm going to put you in charge of disposing of the bodies.

"It doesn't HAVE to be fancy Jim! Take that there dadgum bulldozer, Dig a nice long trench and THROW THEM IN!!!. We've been OVER this BEFORE!
NO!! We are NOT flying them to spokane so they can be with the 'REST of them!' You KNOW WHAT JIM?!!!?! They are DEAD! How man times do we have to go over the same old stuff?!?! If you can't handle the 'OVERWHELMING RESPONSIBILITY' of throwing a couple rotten bodies into a friggin' HOLE IN THE GROUND, just GET OUT OF HERE!! Man. You make me sick."

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

But on one way or another they need to be transported from all around the country to the few mass grave sites that are being built by the FEMA. That is if that's what FEMA is using them for...according to Alex Jones FEMA already admitted that it's for a possible future biochemical attack, but he didn't give the source, and we all know he tends to turn theories into fact.

Anytime in the past when there have been mass graves, either they were constructed where people were dying or the victims have been taken to the area alive. It makes more sense to get the victims to walk themselves there than to carry them there by the 1000s.

In some cases the victims have even been told to arrange themselves in the pits, lying very still in the hope of being shot dead, rather than being limed and interred live.

Simplicity and efficiency are the keys here.

There are images of the 500,000 plastic coffins that that can be purchased at this company website:

I don't dispute the existence of these coffiny things, I just don't believe they are relevant.
If TPTB want to bump a heap of us off, they won't be worrying about fancy burials. It would just be a matter of destroying the evidence and controlling the stink.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Someone should go into the airport and destroy the nastier artwork. Throw some home-made napalm on them or something.

Then tell the NWO to smoke on that.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

hahaha, excellent point! I totally agree!! If I walked past those paintings and actually paid attention to them, I'd feel quite disturbed, even without ever having any understanding of the NWO.

However, normally in airports people don't have time to focus on crappy airport art work since they know it's got to be crappy to be in an airport, so I guess most people overlook the evil blue horse with the red eyes!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Kailassa, you sound like a friend of mine. Chris, is it you? My friend Chris always believes in efficiency a la German style (i.e. Deutsche Gruendlichkeit!) - rid the people in a simple and efficient manner.

That's the only problem with this mass grave theory. If my relative or friend died of swine flu, horse flu, hyena flu or any other kind of disease, I'd bury them in a proper graveyard like all the other deceased.

Of course if I also die, then it's impossible, but they do "only" expect 500,000 people to die, so that means most of the US population is still available to bury their loved ones in a proper place, rather than throwing them on a truck that takes the corpse to the airport and has it flown to Alabama or somewhere before it gets thrown into a plastic coffin in the middle of a mass cemetery.

So we can always think about the theory of underground city where the undeground aliens are living! haha That's a David Icke theory isn't it? Isn't that where all the elves, leprechauns and so on live?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Originally posted by Kailassa

They may transport live people to use as sacrifices like the days of old, one after the other until blood forms a river.

I remember hearing about a large building that had no windows but the interior was like a prison, on top was like a sacrificial alter.

intriguing post. do you have any more info you care to share? (even as U2U?) do you remember which building it was? ... sacrifices as in the days of old. Wonder if that has anything to do with the alleged huge orders of guillotines i read about connected with this FEMA stuff. might have been mentioned on ats.

the mexican gods are returning? wonder which species of alien it is that likes human blood? (sorry if this is disturbing anyone. its just idle speculation. i have no evidence of anything.)

oh, no one has mentioned yet that the airport kind of looks like a deformed swastika on google earth.

i went there not long ago - i was telling my mum about the amount of earth being removed - 1/3 of the panama canal or something? and she said yeah, now she thought of it, the airport was HUGE; much bigger than it needed to be, and it did strike her as rather odd. i havent told her too much though..

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

In some cases the victims have even been told to arrange themselves in the pits, lying very still in the hope of being shot dead, rather than being limed and interred live.

That is quite disturbing and beyond my mental comprehension. My stomach is turning trying to think about the horror of such a scenario! I know this has probably happened in the past, and may well happen in the future, but it goes beyond inhuman!

I'm glad I would never make it that far. I will be sure to die fighting way before that.

I'm sick now.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
With regard to the statue of the horse, does anybody know how many of these types of statues have already been erected worldwide? I seem to recall that there was something on one of the British News channels recently about a large statue of a White Horse being erected somewhere in the UK. "The Four Horsemen"? So we already have two, where are the other two? Anyone any ideas?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

"... the art of warfare ... will be vastly different than it is today ... “combat” likely will take place in new dimensions ... advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool."

Creepy, it's almost as if the NWO masters want to take warfare to the astral plains as well or at least try to

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The entire Denver Airport issue is quite disturbing IMO.
What is going on over there??

Here is some more excellent information:
Denver Airport

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join