It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien weapons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanD9
LISTEN, danget! Nuclear fission is the splitting of atoms. Normally people use neutrons. I did not mean an entire Palo Verde power plant, it just contained a small fission reactions. I didn't make it for electricity, I just wanted to make a fission reaction. Why can't you believe it, it's not that complicated. All you need to do is expose a fissionable material to neutrons! It didn't generate that much heat! Just 3.1 degrees Fahrenheit. I don't mean large scale reactor! Just a few minutes of fissioning Americium! Come on!

A laser cannon capable of 20 million degrees farenheight is used to test nuclear fusion, are you telling me that in the comfort of your own home, you were able to create small Nuclear Fission reactions?

Cut the crap, you need a safe place to contain the Reactions, what did you put it in? Your microwave oven?

You must be stupid if you think you created Nuclear Fision, and Nuclear fusion is the splitting of atoms, Nuclear fission is the collision of hydrogen atoms to create helium which in turn creates massive amounts of energy.

You got the elements right, but I can go to my science teachers, hell a scientist and they would say that you are BSing.

All you created was probably just radom electricity which would exlpain any light show you had and would also explain why the containment didn't implode and your entire house with it.

This stuff is highly difficult to make and is very dangerous, did you even have the instruments to measure the Fission Reactions? So how did you know it was Fission?

It is important that it is created in a safe zone or in some sort of of chamber that would absorb the energy being created so that it could be used as power.

Do not make a muffin and call it a wedding cake, it is not nice to exagerate, expecially when you can be proven dramatically wrong, and If you did get caught with what is really Fission, from everyone you told, do you think you would still be here?

Shattered OUT...

Odd

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hey man, I'm just gonna go ahead and tell you, you're being really pretentious. There's no reason to call him stupid, and there is no reason that a very, very small-scale fission reaction could not be fabricated using radioactive elements available to anyone with sufficient dedication.

The reaction would not produce the kind of power released in a power plant or a nuclear weapon, but that is not, and he has said this many times, what he is claiming to do. He said that he facilitated a very minor fission reaction between two appropriate elements, and there is no reason not to believe him.

Now don't you have something better to be doing with your time?

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies

LISTEN, danget! Nuclear fission is the splitting of atoms. Normally people use neutrons. I did not mean an entire Palo Verde power plant, it just contained a small fission reactions. I didn't make it for electricity, I just wanted to make a fission reaction. Why can't you believe it, it's not that complicated. All you need to do is expose a fissionable material to neutrons! It didn't generate that much heat! Just 3.1 degrees Fahrenheit. I don't mean large scale reactor! Just a few minutes of fissioning Americium! Come on!

A laser cannon capable of 20 million degrees farenheight is used to test nuclear fusion, are you telling me that in the comfort of your own home, you were able to create small Nuclear Fission reactions?

Cut the crap, you need a safe place to contain the Reactions, what did you put it in? Your microwave oven?

You must be stupid if you think you created Nuclear Fision, and Nuclear fusion is the splitting of atoms, Nuclear fission is the collision of hydrogen atoms to create helium which in turn creates massive amounts of energy.

You got the elements right, but I can go to my science teachers, hell a scientist and they would say that you are BSing.

All you created was probably just radom electricity which would exlpain any light show you had and would also explain why the containment didn't implode and your entire house with it.

This stuff is highly difficult to make and is very dangerous, did you even have the instruments to measure the Fission Reactions? So how did you know it was Fission?

It is important that it is created in a safe zone or in some sort of of chamber that would absorb the energy being created so that it could be used as power.

Do not make a muffin and call it a wedding cake, it is not nice to exagerate, expecially when you can be proven dramatically wrong, and If you did get caught with what is really Fission, from everyone you told, do you think you would still be here?

Shattered OUT...

Ok. I think u confused fission and fusion, fusion is joining of 2 atoms, fission is splitting it. It was only like a microgram af Americium anyways, like that's any chance of an explosion or whatever. Light show? It wasn't in water or anything, it's also called cerenkov radiation. You think it's impossible for amateurs to do fusion too? Look at fusor.net . Got it? I'm not lying. About the high voltage safety, I learned tons about electricity since I started this thread in May. I have built coilguns, railguns, exploding wire, jacobs laddrs, and am in the process of building my own Tesla Coil. I am building the plasma gun using a bank of salt water capacitors to provide force to accelerate an arc down the rails, a flyback to start an arc on the rails and charge the capacitors, and a microwave magnetron to sustain the plasma once it leaves the rails. (Yes, I know what I'm doing. I'm not gonna hold the thing, just stand behind a metal sheet and close a sparkgap switch.) I know some other people who are making similar stuff. Sorry if i sounded bragging but i don't want to hear "u liar u could never have done that." If you don't think i did it, you don't have to tell me.
I never really believed in the aliens, just wanted to see if any of these weapons have any truth in them.

And yes, I am still here. It's not against the law using the quantities I used.
Besides, what harm could a 13 year old with 2 micrograms of fissionable material do? Americium 241's critical mass is bigger than U235's if I remember correctly. So if i were to build a bomb, I would need several hundred million to several billion times what I have to achieve create a bomb, or even a fizzle.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

Originally posted by WestPoint23
First of all the US did not get stealth from the russian scientist, we got a formula from one of his books. that formula enabled you to calculate the RCS, it did not show you how to get stealth it only showed you how to determine the RCS.

Next if these aliens have advanced tech and are smarter then us, then they would have figured out who the strongest country would be... which is the US. Ok that sounds far fetched, I think we just shot them down to many time that is how we got their tech.

If you look at this link, many concepts comprising the stealth tech were
developed in Nazi Germany (look at the shape and note the desciption of the glue used in construction). So sorry guys, the aliens gave the tech to Nazis, not the US, and the US took it from the Nazis.

www.luft46.com...

[edit on 12-8-2004 by Aelita]

Carbon based? What is so special about that?
It seems Carbon glue is used mainly for table tennis equipment, so maybe the 'aliens' gave the technology to the chinese then?
Some information on Carbon Glue in here.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You are right Ezekiel.. Carbon glue isn't exactly "alien," or even "advanced" really.
Besides, I really don't think stealth is too advanced to be human. People were thinking about it since radar came along, and they came up with good ideas.

Aliens didn't give our governments antigravity, I discovered to some extent.(at least not the TT Brown thing). I was bored so i made a disk and charged it to 80kV from my ignition coils, and nothing happened besides some nice corona from the edges. I'm about to come up with something that may work for propulsion, but i'm still working out the details. I'll share it when i'm done. it deals with asymmetric magnetic and electric fields.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok Dan! You seem to be a rocket scientist.

So I want you to provide proof of your claims on the internet in less than 48 hours(since you already have them done, shouldn't take you more than 30 mins.)

I will not contradict what you claim, I just want to make sure that everything you are saying is true.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
ShatteredSkies , I'm not exactly sure what you mean by proof. You need to tell me more of what you want to know. I'm pretty sure I told you everything there is I did. But since you asked, here it is again. I also think you should try it on your own! How else will you be sure? But you have to EXACTLY duplicate this, and read the whole thing before you start:

Take 3 alpha radiation sources from smoke detector, place them "pit" side up in a small jar or dish. Next, find a needle that has it's eye coated in a strong alpha radieation source. (Maybe you could use another smoke detector source, but I doubt it. I used polonium-210.) Put aluminum foil around the apha source and angle it so the most particles will go down to the Americium sources. The alpha radiation will strike the aluminum, and some will hit a nucleus and knock out a neutron. Beryllium foil actually works better for this. Now be sure to measure temperature before and after the experiment. When the neutrons hin an americium nucleus, it generates heat and 1-2 more neutrons. The amount is so small that no chain reaction will occur, so the temperature will probably rise with each time several thousand or million fissions occur, which may be because one neutron hit the target.

Got it then? That's what I did. Maybe if you would just try it, you would understand that it usually works. I also got more radiation from spent fuel than the unspent fuel in a cloud chamber. (A cloud chamber shows a vapor trail whenever a charged particle passes through it. ) It's also very important to have a strong enough alpha emitter, most alpha particles don't knock out neutrons, so you need to have enough neutrons to start any measurable reactions.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Have you seen this yet ShatteredSkies?

You shouldn't ask for info then forget about it.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
how much does radar absorbing paint cost? say a gallon?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sigh... you all are forgetting the deadliest alien weapon of all. The Alien!!!

Just drop a queen Alien in enemy territory. It'll lay it's eggs and eventually the enemy will stumble upon it. The egg will open, and the rest is history!

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
Sigh... you all are forgetting the deadliest alien weapon of all. The Alien!!!

Just drop a queen Alien in enemy territory. It'll lay it's eggs and eventually the enemy will stumble upon it. The egg will open, and the rest is history!

LOL

Radar absorbing paint? Try making youre own, they won't just sell it to you. It's also aircraft geometry which is more important, I heard. Look up on the internet what they use to absorb radar. That'd probably help. Also, why do you need radar absorbing paint?

ShatteredSkies , still no reply. What's taking you?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
In response to the individual who stated that we got microchip tech' and stealth fighter ideas from aliens heres an interesting fact.--Back when we "officially" investigated UFO'S we called the program BLUEBOOK and I've heard of BLUEPAPER well when the F117 was in prototype stage it was called the HAVE BLUE. Point to ponder eh? Radar absorbing paint on the SR 71 was called Iron-ball. It had(has) ferrite particles in it to bounce and absorb radar energy between them.

[edit on 7-10-2004 by bign]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Have you seen this yet ShatteredSkies?

You shouldn't ask for info then forget about it.

O sorry, school had started up and I had completely forgot about my post, ok well I'll just take your word for it.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This is so far ... the weirdest thread I have seen >_>

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
there are 400,000,000,000 stars in our galaxy (estimatation), there are 3000 galaxies in the universe. that comes to about 1,200,000,000,000,000 stars in the universe. Now this number is beyond most of our imagination. It would not be crazy to say that there are more stars in our universe than grains of sand in our world (not proven). Keeping in mind that earth is only 4.5 billion years old; scientists estimate that the universe is no more than 20 billion years old. if you think about it than one would have to be very foolish to believe that we are the only intelligent life in the universe.
Our sun is fairly young as well, estimations reach the age (approximate) of 5 billion years old. The oldest stars the universe could be up to 15 billion years old. That makes the odds of any alien life forms being much more evolved and advanced than ourselves very great.
As for weaponry i think it would be very likely that if there are extraterrestrials out there, it would be safe to assume that their weapons would be milliniums ahead of our own.

I found all this information from various reliable sources from around the web and also from various books.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Polonium!!!

You have to be kidding me!

That stuff is more than just lethal, consuming just 1 microgram can easily kill you, and that's just a millionth of a gram.

Just where did you get the polonium from?

If you can answer that question I may just believe you

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DanD9

Don't forget that the general public doesn't know half of what the gov has and or is doing. Weve had the stealth bomber since 1970's, and they only announced it 20 yeas later. So just think of it as them introducing new technoligy to the human race ata slow pace. We already have machines that can fly using the earths magnetic field, only were not gonna get a 1005 introduction to it for another 20 years.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
it was recently discovered by an american physicist that it is possible to create a back feed matrix that would release an electrical current flattened into a sigle stream that was capable untangling the DNA of any life on earth. it was said that he did not invent this, only discovered it when he came across a an oval shaped artifact in north carolina. However i must point out that this is a rumour and may not have any truth in it at all.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
how much does radar absorbing paint cost? say a gallon?

Knowing govt contracting, probably several thousand dollars.

You guys should not be so quick to dismiss the idea of aliens and recovered technology. Many high level govt officials and scientists of high caliber have spoken openly about the reality of it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think we do steal weaponry from alien technology, or more commonly we back engineer it. We do have plasma weaponry, and use it AGAINST alien spacecraft to obtain more materials for ourselves.

Is "proof" www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join