It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Just thought id start a topic with this although I mentioned it in another post.I am a conspiracy buff and im not sure if this is an old subject that has been discussed already or not but .I just found a site about the Denver airport having an underground base and also being adorned with weird /Freemason/Apocalyptic/Illuminati/N.W.O. type art and paintings.
The site with pictures of the airport is located here---->

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

I've been all over the U.S.A ,48 states to be exact. But never had the pleasure of stopping at the Denver airport.Anyone been there?

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I was just in the Denver airport earlier this month...the 16th to be exact, on my way to Vancouver. However, I noticed nothing out of the ordinary, and I was there for a couple of hours. It was my first time in that particular airport, but it seemed to run smooth to me. Much better than having to go through Pittsburgh or Houston...
I did hear a high-pitched sound while there, but contributed it to pressure changes. Sorry to say, I didn't see any aliens...
Beautiful views of the mountains if you ever do go through it...

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

couple of other threadsdone on this worth looking as there are a couple of links worth checking out on this.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NexusAtom

I've been all over the U.S.A ,48 states to be exact. But never had the pleasure of stopping at the Denver airport.Anyone been there?

I've flown into Denver many times (my in-laws live in nearby Boulder) but never noticed anything out of the ordinary. True, it's in the middle of nowhere, but that makes sense as I'm sure the city will eventually grow around it. ...and it's one of the ugliest buildings I've ever seen....It's supposed to represent the Rocky Mtns.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have never seen Masonic symbols or Apocalyptic stuff but I usually run into a lot of Hare' Krishnas when I am in there.

Like the one scene from Airplane...

top topics

join