It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spike tv manswers havard study on losing weaight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hi, just saw manswers on spike tv. It was talking about a Harvard medical study they did on losing weight. They claim that if you think your losing weight you can lose the pounds by just thinking your losing it.

they done a study They got 4 people 2 guys and 2 girls. They 1 male and 1 female pair tried samples of soemthing that is not labled. One couple tried nothing but a sugar pill and the other used a diet pill. They did excersise etc. They made them to have a goal to lose at least 2 pounds.

So they found that the couple that took the sugar pill lost 4 pounds in 3 weeks. the other couple gained 1 pound. Even though they had a diet pill and exercised and ate healthy during the experiment. They claim that our mind has a huge control on our weight. If you start thinking positive and also believe or have faith that your losing weight without weighing yourself yo will shed the pounds. this was a study done by Harvard medical school.

They claim it has to do something with the bodies chemistry that starts to burn the fat. They also said that normally people that are fat are usually depressed people and people that have little excersise in their lifestyle and have bad eating habits due to depression.

I would like to hear what do you think? I also heard that their are some genetic pills being made to change the dna of a human to have some dna of a coacroach. This also includes getting energy from light. So that we can stay awake 24/7..

I just think this is an interesting topic. The pill part I saw on discovery on a program about the future it was when they had a program to promote some new star wars movie. It was a program about future technology that is in the near 5 to 10 years range or 20 years range.

new topics

join