It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human swine flu vaccine trials 'next week'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
www.news.com.au...

And so it begins...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
"Heathy young and fit people are starting to be admitted to hospital and placed in intensive care with H1N1 influenza although the majority of serious cases involve people with chronic health problems, Ms Roxon said."

Is it just me, or does this statement make absolutely no sense- (ignoring the typo)?

Healthy young and fit are being admitted to intensive care- but serious cases involve chronic health problems.

So are the healthy and fit just being admitted, IN CASE, or are they sick? Can you be seriously ill and healthy and fit? I would think the issue is how sick the healthy and fit actually become rather than stating the obvious that socially exposed young people are more likely to catch a socially spread illness.

I hate articles that mince words to try and direct how I think about a subject.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I posted an interesting bit of info regarding this on this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 15-7-2009 @ 09:10 AM single this post edit"quote"REPLY TO:

Seems important and relevant to post this here.

In the global zeal to vacinate all 6.7 billion of us, it is possible that the Superpowers may resort to chemtrail spraying if all people are not reached with a needle.

Indeed, only recently, ASAF aircraft out of Diego Garcia were forced to land after intervention by Indian, Nigerian and Chinese national fears that the aircraft were carrying a "depopulation" biological agent, "in an attempt to commit mass genocide via the spread of the H1N1 virus"- or perhaps, the Wests' version of the vaccine, which appears to be as dire as the flu, itself:

freedomfighterradio.net...

www.fourwinds10.com...

And, it seems that foeriegn nations are not the only ones at risk- citizens of the US are being exposed equally-all in contravention of the moratorium on chemical and biological weapons research and use:

okanaganchemtrails.blog.ca...

As we have all discussed, vaccinating those of us who live in the country will be difficult, if not impossible. If, however, vaccines are created in micro-electrophoresis particles (that dissolve upon inhalation) and that are smaller than 4 microns (allowing them to get deep into the alveoli, and bypass the upper-repiratory cilia in the nose, pharynx and bronchial tubes) we will all breathe the vaccine by going outside. Convenient for the governments around the world who support this (like the UK and the EU) and perhaps a bit of a problem for others- like China, India, Russia, and African nations, who oppose the methodology.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It is disgraceful that we, the Governments employers, are being treat this way.

No one is telling the truth, Goverments, W.H.O, Medical experts etc..

I dont have to read on here how bad it is. 1 case at my Daughters school last Friday. 6 by Monday, 13 today.

People may not be dying in their thousands yet but we all know thats coming. Come August, September it will be a very different picture.

If it is natures way of de-population then fine, you can live with that. If this has been brought to bear upon us by man then shame on them.

Very poor. I for one will be avoiding any vaccine. If it is spread airborne then i guess were all buggered.

Life was going so well.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ev0lveUp

You're right. It makes no sense at all.

They are making crap up to scare us. This flu has still only killed a very small percentage of people. It's the same as any other flu, apart from the fact that it has a scary name.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

Are you serious.

That's not possible is it?

Surely most idiots would sign up to have the injection anyway.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jehova620

It certainly isn't natures way. There's no way swine flu, bird flu and human flu can be mixed naturally. There's not doubt this was man made. I have a link that explains, but I can't find it at the moment.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have a question about this.
Will the vaccines be mandatory?
If so, what would happen if I simply denied it?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Not sure about that. I don't think they can every make it mandatory, but they'll scare the crap out of most people to do it.

Not sure what happened during the Spanish Flu.

I'm not sure how they would monitor it anyway. If it was mandatory would they check your name off your tax file number or something like that?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I believe I can clear up some of the confusion regarding the convoluted statement in this quote: "Healthy young and fit people are starting to be admitted to hospital and placed in intensive care with H1N1 influenza although the majority of serious cases involve people with chronic health problems, Ms Roxon said."

The virus is infecting and making sick normal healthy people. This is actually an expected scenario because of the "new" mutations that make this Swine flu virus unique. Because this is a "new" virus, people with normal, functioning immune systems do not have any prior immunity to this particular virus so the immune system takes longer to react in full.

The other half of the statement says that only people with chronic health problems are having severe cases of the illness. Healthy people are getting sick, but they fight off the infection. People with chronic health problems, however, cannot and their bouts with the illness tend to be more severe. Typically, people being infected with the Swine flu are dying due to health complications stemming from preexisting conditions.

So, healthy people are uncharacteristically getting sick (and thus being hospitalized), but mostly only people with other chronic health problems are the ones experiencing very serious health complications (like death).

[edit on 15-7-2009 by casualburger]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Preexisting conditions my white ass.

I saw my doctor yesterday and he told me there would be two flu vaccines this year. We will have the regular seasonal flu vaccine and the new piggy flu vaccine.

This is how and why it can kill healthy young people. Listen up.

When you get the piggy flu it can turn into viral pneumonia. This isn't the pneumonia that antibiotics take care of.

You are most always put on life support with viral pneumonia. It in itself is a killer. You just die quicker when you have other physical problems.

I will do what ever is necessary to get both flu vaccines.

The reason the death certificates of many of the dead that had swine flu do not use swine flu as the cause of death is because it was viral pneumonia that dealt the final deathblow.

Think in sequence. You get the piggy flu then you get viral pneumonia. The piggy flu did not kill you.

I'm 62 with bad lungs and failing kidneys. I'll gladly take my chances with the swine flu vaccine. I will not ask any of my family or friends to get the vaccine. That is a personal choice in my opinion.

I do believe we are in for a rough and heart breaking winter. If it were not for the possibility of the swine flu progressing to viral pneumonia I would not be concerned.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by casualburger

Thank you.

But they are isolating all healthy and fit young people who come into the hospital in the ICU ward?

Doesn't this pose a SERIOUS threat to all the CHRONICALLY ILL people who usually inhabit the ICU and will probably die from swine flu?

Especially if the ward is filled with healthy and fit young people who normally recover fine?

Is this a good idea?

new topics

top topics

join