It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez Major victory for Army warrior questioning O

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Yes, McCain was put through the ringer to prove his citizenship to the Senate. Google it. In fact Obama was one of the ones that questioned him.

It's not believing the lawyer, it is a matter of thinking for yourself and realizing that Obama has went to extravagant lengths not release his Birth Certificate, the long form that states the doctor who delivered him, time and place of birth. If that wasn't enough he hasn't even released any of his college transcripts.

When somebody goes to those lengths to cover something up then the person is obviously hiding something.

And the lawyer is not an "ex-commie pinko". There is a difference between being a communist and living in a communist country.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

In life the pain is easy ... it's the hope that kills you.

I would make one slight adjustment to that statement schro,

"In life the pain is easy ... it's "The Audacity of Hope" that kills you.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Yes, McCain was put through the ringer to prove his citizenship to the Senate. Google it. In fact Obama was one of the ones that questioned him.

Well comparatively the issue was settled quickly. People on both sides are sure that McCain is a Natural born US citizen.

It's not believing the lawyer, it is a matter of thinking for yourself and realizing that Obama has went to extravagant lengths not release his Birth Certificate, the long form that states the doctor who delivered him, time and place of birth. If that wasn't enough he hasn't even released any of his college transcripts.

This brings me back to the question Birthers never answer.

Where does it state in the United States Constitution that the long form birth certificate is the only recognizable form of identification that is acceptable?

I have never had my long form birth certificate. I have my birth certificate or COLB from the state of Michigan. It was good enough for the state department that issued my passport, it was good enough for the DMV that issued my drivers license, and it was good enough for the social security administration that issued my social security card.

When somebody goes to those lengths to cover something up then the person is obviously hiding something.

I didn't know that your college transcripts were a constitutional requirement for the job of POTUS. Please, clarify the section in the constitution where that is a requirement for office?

And the lawyer is not an "ex-commie pinko". There is a difference between being a communist and living in a communist country.

Sorry, Russian mail order bride.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snisha

"In life the pain is easy ... it's "The Audacity of Hope" that kills you.

lol, very good, star for you.

Let's see what you can do with this one:

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome”

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Where does it state in the United States Constitution that the long form birth certificate is the only recognizable form of identification that is acceptable?

Due to the laws in Hawaii anybody can get a short form birth certificate. To hold the office of president you must be a Natural Born Citizen. Meaning that you must be born on US soil. The short form birth certificate does not answer that question.

I didn't know that your college transcripts were a constitutional requirement for the job of POTUS. Please, clarify the section in the constitution where that is a requirement for office?

It is the fact that he refuses to release them. He won't release his college transcripts or his long form birth certificate.

For the person that campaigned on the platform of "Change" and "The most Open and Transparent Administration in History". He isn't doing a very good job of providing that transparency is he? No he isn't.

God forbid people actually hold the president to his promises.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

That one I won't dare touch, I have far too much dain bramage from repeatedly running my melon into brick walls.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This action is really out of character for the military. The military doesn't just recend orders like that. This sets a new preceedent. There is sure to be more to follow. My guess would be is that someone thought that this action would be the quickest way to drop the subject. The military took away any reason for the suite. I'd be willing to bet that they have reached out and touched the judge also. Watch for him to refuse to hear any adendums to the case.

Out of sight..out of mind!!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Which is going to cause even more problems.

I'm thinking the order had to come down from the top. From the article it doesn't seem like they are going to just settle for this. As a lawyer she knows that backing off at this point is defeating the purpose of the case.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This is absolutely incrediable. Our great "Lier and Chief" continues his reign and all these blind idiots who follow (sheeples) will soon (very soon) realize (some anyway) that their pathetic lives are now totally screwed. They have eyes that do not see and ears that can not hear. Deception is upon them and they will surely suffer. Mark my words (you morons) your time is short. Oh and please spare me your worthless response. Just stay blind and dumb, you will acquire what you deserve soon enough.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

For the person that campaigned on the platform of "Change" and "The most Open and Transparent Administration in History". He isn't doing a very good job of providing that transparency is he? No he isn't.

Yea, that was a big HUGE lie, ill admit that one.

So, anyway, read up on the whole Hawaiian birth certificate law (be sure to read about what qualifies as proof of residency) then get back to me about the whole anyone can get a Hawaiian birth certificate thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by JulieMills
the difference is the 39 fake SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS...he can't explain those away.

Has that been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt?

Just wondering.

No it hasn't because Obama MADE SURE this case never went to court BY HAVING THE ARMY REVOKE THE ORDERS!!!

he again has slipped through the noose!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Any order from a superior no matter how far up the chain of command must be given by a true and legal authority and that authority would and does include the CIC! Anyone following such and order is responsible for HIS/HER actions under that order! That what this whole suit is about. The men who served with Lt. Calley know this and because of this the men/women of our military need to know just what is legal. They swore an oath and they intend to stick to it. There are at least 100 other officers from differing branches in the wings waiting to file their own suits in this matter!

Zindo

Superior Orders and the responsibility link:

Superior orders in national and international law Link:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

"Slipped through the noose?"

:shk: I think we found the real reason you don't like Obama.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
His mother was a citizen, therefore he is a natural born citizen.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Shhh, don't say that. Next they will say she was born on the moon or something.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Obama's grandparents lived in Hawaii, I don't know how much more of an alibi you need to prove "proof or residency".

The fact is, as long as he keeps these things private and in the closet people are going to have suspicions. All he has to do is release the long form birth certificate. The whole thing will be done and over with.

Then if anybody still denies that he wasn't born here then they are a nut.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The fact is, as long as he keeps these things private and in the closet people are going to have suspicions. All he has to do is release the long form birth certificate. The whole thing will be done and over with.

There's no point to, no one would believe it. Just as the COLB. People would instantly say its a forged document and still we would all be back at square one.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
See what happens when you take away swords and rifles from ceremonies that are older than O himself..

The above is not to be read at face value..

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Yea, that was a big HUGE lie, ill admit that one.

So, anyway, read up on the whole Hawaiian birth certificate law (be sure to read about what qualifies as proof of residency) then get back to me about the whole anyone can get a Hawaiian birth certificate thing.

In the 60s,home births were not uncommon. A child could be born at home and have their birth registered with the state. A child could be born out of the country and still have the birth registered in the same way. This can still be done in many states today. A registered birth does not prove or disprove that the child in question was indeed born in the country.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

There's no point to, no one would believe it. Just as the COLB. People would instantly say its a forged document and still we would all be back at square one.

There wold be lots of people that would believe it if he released it and had it submitted for analysis to prove that it isn't a forgery.

The longer he waits and the harder he fights to keep these things hidden the more proof people are going to want.

He is already a known liar, why wouldn't he lie about this?

And your statement of "there is no point too" is about the most lackadaisical most ignorant comment that I've ever heard.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join