It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez Major victory for Army warrior questioning O

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Some people miss the point. Her motives do not matter. Ok, she may be a "coward".

The problem is why did she won and the order was revoked ?

Her motives are irrelevant. Let's say the wind breaks a branch that falls on a house and reveals something in there. Something interesting and important. Who cares about the motives of the wind or the branch ?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
her orders were revoked, to make the focus on BO's eligibility go away.

this is proof that the challengers are onto something.

keep pressing for the evidence, there is a wide-scale effort to conceal who this imposter really is, and it should be very disturbing to every citizen.

again, let's review the facts:

Obama: Where have all his records gone?
Footprints of president's own history either vanish or remain covered up

---

[edit on 15-7-2009 by DohBama]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D
reply to post by XTexan

that’s what I am saying this is possibly bad for the military if more soldiers and officers use this case to get out of deployments or even there every day duty. Can you imagine the chaos that this case could bring to the military?

Yes i can imagine the chaos,

Wishing that ,

ALL service men and women would refuse to serve untill he shows the proof.

Would be a beautiful thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Because his birth certificate has been online since June of 2008.

It's not good enough.

darn right it isnt good enough.

a true birth certificate documents the name of the doctor who delivered, and the name of the hospital in which it occurred.

cappice?

are we all up to speed now?

lets see the real mccoy, surely there is nothing to hide, right?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tulkos
Here is another source, looks like somone has done some manipulation behind the scenes. But why?

Ledger-Enquirer.com

“A reserve soldier who volunteers for an active duty tour may ask for a revocation of orders up until the day he is scheduled to report for active duty,” Quon said.
She added that there is an administrative process to request revocation of orders.
As of Tuesday afternoon, Cook had not asked for his orders to be revoked, Quon said. By 5 p.m. EDT, the orders had been pulled. Quon said she could not discuss why the Army revoked the soldier’s orders.

Ok. First of all I have absolutely no idea how these army military things work but if i read the thing you quoted correctly he would have just had to say "Changed my mind. don't wanna" since he is reserve, and chose to sue instead and the military folks after scratching their heads a little saying "why doesn't he just say he doesn't wanna like he is entitled to? much less fuss, same result" decided to go the "same result, less fuss" route.

Right, right?
So: the newest "evidence" for obamas non citicenship (a bombshell even) is that "yes, you can sue instead of filling out form b"?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JulieMills
the difference is the 39 fake SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS...he can't explain those away.

Has that been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt?

Just wondering.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

No it hasn't.

We haven't even gotten the source of who supposedly compiled this list of social security numbers. Like the list of supposed Obama residences, we have no source. Just a list.

Apparently it comes from some Private Investigator. Although no one knows who this PI is.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well this is from WND, their rep. is not that great, but unfortunately they are going to be one of the few that follows this case.

Now the meat and the potato's of the situation.

She is still going to be pursing this case, she is going to switch the restraining order to an injunction now.

She is right though, if there is nothing wrong with Obama's legitimacy then why not just produce the forms? It's an awful lot of work to keep something so simple covered up.

They could forge a birth certificate, but something tells me they will have it analyzed, they won't get that far just for them to show it and be done with it.

This is an issue that the Obama admin does not want out in the Open, as you can tell from Kieth "Kos Kid" Olbermann.

It's time for Obama to put up or shut up. This is what I believe will happen, if this goes all the way, and it proves Obama is not legitimate to hold office and he does not leave and the congress refuses to obey, we will have a situation like in Honduras Obama and all the crooks will be forcefully removed from office.

Gibbs even made a statement yesterday about it, the pressure is clearly getting to them. The way the admin is controlling the media I don't think the WH reports are in love with Obama as much as they think they are.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DohBama

add the mysterious death of his aunt to the list

and why exactly did he visit his uncle in Kenya recently?
was it because he claimed to have proof Obama was born there?

I'm on the fence but it is important to ask questions.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I honestly can't think of any reason obama would not put a end to all of this BEFORE it tears our country into.

As with this ..Even if he did show proof..we are still gonna be like ...why didn't he show it right here?

So this is a bad and good sign of thing's to come for america.
cause remember even if obama get's kicked out we are left with joe biden.
Joe is his right hand man...he would be part of this treason ..cause he would have had to known allso.
so what are we left with?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Assuming this is true, Biden would be kicked from office too, because the Obama "ticket" would not qualify.

All the Czars, the Stimulus Package, the Leadbetter bill, etc would all go away because he did not have the authority to initiate the law.

Man the GM deal, Chrysler, deal, all of it Null and Void. The really scary part is that we would be left with Pelosi as the temporary CINC. shiver.

Edit to add -

Well that is the way it was supposed to work, but either way, the country would be thrown into chaos, because both the D's and R's would be seen as traitors for not pursing this issue.

Because we know the government would not revoke those bills.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

It's making me start to wonder if it isn't the Obama administration that is fueling the situation intentionally. Wouldn't that be classic Disinformation and Deflection?

You have an administration that is far left, you know the far right is going to be pushing against any and all policies. What do you do? A fake scandal to focus their attention on.

You get the wolves busy with the hen and the pig trots away scott free.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

That could be a possibility. But who ever is planning his strategy is pulling a stupid move with this though. They are literally playing with fire. Not only that, but if the situation isn't resolved on the peoples terms, then it won't be resolved.

If Obama just one day says, oh here it is, nothing to worry about, then even more people are going to turn against him. Because then people will go after his college records and any number of other records he hasn't released.

Also the D's and R's would both be finished. If the D's are trying to use this as a distraction the strategy planner is a even worse than idiotic, because they are trying to present a direct challenge to the constitution and there is no way the could win.

Not to mention that so many people would turn against him it would chaos, is the only way I can describe it. Unless that is what they want which is chaos, they are just trying to hold this off long enough to build a new government on top of the one we have, that way the foundation for a Communist government is set up and then dissolve the constitution.

I could see that possibility.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I imagine he'll eventually be dishonorably discharged if he's not willing to follow orders. That's usually how it goes. Congrats on the big win.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Well look at it this way, with this pseudo scandal out there, people on this site have all but forgotten the 900 billion dollar stimulus that went out there. Where is the money now? What is it doing? Who is ripping it off? What governors are using the stimulus money only to get one of their body parts stimulated?

(I mean it creates jobs sure, but only one at a time.)

Instead, we have people here chasing after a wild goose. All the while is anyone sure of what is happening to your tax dollars spent by a democrat controlled congress?

Meanwhile Obama is doing his thing, and has already proven his citizenship to the satisfaction of the Congress when he was confirmed as president, and to the satisfaction of the SCOTUS when they swore him in.

But no, let's listen to some lawyer. Who has made it her personal crusade to try and oust the president. What are her REAL motives behind it? Is she simply a concerned and vigilant citizen who selflessly is crusading to oust what she believes is a fraudulent political figure? Or are her motives less than pure? Remember after all she is a lawyer.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Can anyone say Volunteer Military?

What it does do is affirm my belief in the Volunteer style military we do have does work. I would not want to send anyone into combat against their will. We have learned firsthand the disaster that can happen when you conscript soldiers.

Can anyone say Vietnam? Can anyone say Korea?

I don't believe in the draft but as the daughter of a WWII vetern, it was insulting to me to read what my father did and saw during the war was a disaster. As far as Vietnam and Korea go that was more to the fact the soldiers weren't allowed to win. China was supporting the other side on both of those and America didn't want to deal with China and others. And we didn't really have the world's backing to take decisive actions, like in Hiroshima. Like it or not those actions put an end to it. I think it sucks that people who volunteer for the military don't want to do the job they took.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by moonshinegrrl

Hmm, I went back and re read what I wrote there, and I didn't mention World War II. How you extrapolated a personal insult to your father out of that is beyond me.

I was talking about how a volunteer military is better than a conscripted one. People in a combat situation that don't have their hearts in the game aren't going to win.

Take World War II for an example. Soldiers fighting in that war knew what they were fighting for was right. Sure they may have been conscripted. But they were fighting for something they believed in. They fought for something they believed was right. In the end, we won due to that and the fact that we decided to nuke to Japanese cities out of existence.

Think the outcome would have been the same if the soldiers who were fighting and dying thought that their commander in chief wasn't right? Think they would have done those heroic things if they felt their country was in the wrong?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I see where you are coming from, but congress isn't the end all and be all. We the people are the end all and be all. Now certain military figures are starting to question his eligibility. The Government serves US, WE the PEOPLE. Not just the people that voted for Obama, or McCain or whatever, the government serves all of us. We do not serve the government.

The FEC is highly partisan, they put McCain through the ringer about him being born in Panama. But Obama which is a legitimate concern gets a pass. The double standard is incredible.

This lawyer use to live in the Former Soviet Union before fled to the US where she became a US Citizen. She knows a thing or two about communism, as do the many many immigrants that have sought refuge from that system of government. She knows a commie when she see one, and she did not risk her life to come here to live under communism once again.

She knows all about the Marxist tactics being acted upon and she sees Obama and this admin doing exactly that. True she is a lawyer and sure she lies, but I doubt she is doing this just because, she knows if this fails her career is sunk.

She is doing more to protect this country and its constitution than many other people. She is sacrificing everything to protect the American way of life.

These allegations are not unfounded and are very legitimate. I'll state it again, we rule the government the government does not rule us. The lengths Obama is going to have his past covered up aught to raise a red flag to anybody that is an independent thinker.

Obama did not face the same scrutiny that McCain faced when people challenged his citizenship.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

What scrutiny? McCain was born on a US Military Base in Panama to two US Citizens. US military bases are considered US Soil. How was he pulled through the ringer?

So were to believe some ex commie pinko? Really?

Some soviet era Russian bride tells us Obama isn't a legitimate president and were to trust her on her word? Please.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Star and Flag. I hope more of our service members stand up against someone who shouldn't be their Commander and Chief.

When Obama's own paternal grandmother says she was present at his birth in Mombasa, Kenya it has to make you take another look.

I was reading a link posted by another and I never remember hearing about this:

Passport conspiracy

Here is a documented situation where someone has a look at Obama's documents concerning passports, personal bio, and maybe birth certificate. It is discussd on CNN by Obama's team. The guy implicated is found shot dead in front of a Washington DC church....

All during the run up to the election.

Things that make you go hmmmmm. And to think all of you Obama lemmings fell for the "change" line.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join