It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream I once had, awesome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hello, I'm new to ATS and wanted to post a dream I once had. I often have dreams that are clearly detailed, but none quite like this. I still remember the sounds I heard in my head *after* waking up. I already know the meaning of the dream, it's a classic.
I've posted this on a couple other places on the internet in the past. Here it is:

It was a very nice day in the park. It was really bright, and very sunny. There was a slight haze that made it really calming. There were children laughing and playing,. It was just a normal, happy day at the park. I sat down at a park bench next to a pond in the middle of the park.
There was a tree at the edge of the pond, and I was sitting not too far from it. I noticed some leaves falling out of that tree...As I sat there, more and more leaves began to fall from it. I could hear the leaves shaking as birds flew out of its branches, and dogs barking. The tree actually began to shake. Twigs and other things started falling out of it. It just kept getting worse and worse until the tree just started to violently shake, almost like an earthquake was being birthed. At the base of the tree, I could almost begin to see something coming up from the water, where the roots of the tree were.
I kept gazing at the tree and finally, I saw something emerge from the water. I couldn't make out what it was...It looked like a log or something at first...but then.....time slowed down. Everything became very surreal. I saw the water splashing, slowly...and I continued to see something arise from the water. As I looked closer, I could tell what was starting to appear...It was a horse and the tip of its head was coming out of the water! The head of this horse emerged slowly until its whole body came in view. It was unreal. It was like watching a slow-motion video...As the horse became clearer I could hear ambient, beautiful music getting louder and more intense. The melody of the music was unlike anything I had ever heard. I heard the horse (you know the sound that horses make) and I heard the music. It was like a mix between enigma and some really beautiful trance. As the horse emerged I could see the droplets of water falling from its mane in slow-clear and detailed motion, decend to the water below. Then, suddenly there was a really bright, blinding flash.
I could not see a thing, it was SO bright. Slowly I gained my vision again, and when I could see..I saw a fog. Then I saw everyone I had ever known standing in a crowd around this pond. I saw all my relatives, friends, etc etc etc...and the fog was a good fog. It was peaceful.
As we all stood there...the whole crowd looked up to the sky. As I looked up I saw a shiny ball, slowly coming closer and closer to us. It came in view ( the entrancing music still going getting louder and louder) And I saw Jesus, I could not make out his face, but he was riding a white horse, in the sky with a big...what looked like a lance in his hand. I saw him, and I woke up. When I woke up, I could still hear the music echoing in my head.

Ps: I wish there was a "dreams and dream interpretation" board because it's quite a facinating topic. To the mods: If there is a dreams board feel free to move it! I may be blind.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reread the book . death rode the white horse,unless the christ is about to turn his back on us if so then we are finished .

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by picrat
reread the book . death rode the white horse,unless the christ is about to turn his back on us if so then we are finished .

Oh I'm quite aware of the book. Death comes before Christ returns, remember? There are two horses in this dream. The horse Christ was on appeared white, but just because it appeared white, doesnt mean it represents death. OR maybe it does?
Keep in mind we are talking about a dream, my friend.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Wow! That is a very detailed dream. I rarely have dreams that are very detailed like that but I have had a few that had me thinking about them for weeks on end. When I have an usual dream I like to look it up on an online dream dictionary.

Thanks for sharing! SF

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Thanks Jess! I just now saw that you had replied.. (like 3 months later lol) I had given up checking this one a long time ago for responses, no-one seemed interested. This was my second thread EVER made, lol. Star!

edit on 10-10-2010 by Wookiep because: to add

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hey! I'm sifting through some of my old threads and noticed that I put this in the wrong thread.. If a mod happens to stumble in to this, can you move this to the "Dreams and Predictions" forum? (Maybe it didn't exist in 09 hmmmmm) Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join