It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Clinton, bin Laden ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Fox News is on, and they are going to do a report regarding Clinton "letting bin Laden go" (pre 9/11). Details to come after the report.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Its a re-hash of an old already debated political material.
Not trying to bust up this topic, please continue, but felt the need to say what I did.

seekerof

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Clinton did mess up on a lot of things. I didn't see it though. Did you?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Ok so basically, a guy came on - Mansoor Ijaz or something. He said that today (?) he gave a post 9/11 panel the name of the man who provided to him the link connecting bin Laden to pre 9/11 terrorist groups - perhaps even the group of the 1993 Mogadishu batte where 13 Americans soldiers were killed. There will probably be an article on Fox's site soon, and I'll provide a link to that if and when it's up. If you find it before me, feel free to post it.

Not good news considering the 'ignored intelligence' problems this country's leaders are going through.

[Edited on 5/7/04 by xenophanes85]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
His semi-latest article:
Politicized Intelligence: The 9/11 Commission�s Achilles heel

On the central point of contention, whether Sudan offered to extradite archterrorist Osama bin Laden to the United States in 1996 before his al Qaeda militants became an organized global threat, the commission's staff report said: "Former Sudanese officials claim that Sudan offered to expel bin Laden to the United States. Clinton administration officials deny ever receiving such an offer." Taken individually, both statements are probably accurate. But the gap left between what the commission wants ordinary Americans to believe by its deftly crafted statement, and the truth of what happened at that time is wide enough to drive a tractor-trailer through it.

seekerof

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Ijaz is an interesting dude...a businessman that knows the lay of the land. At one point he was considered an attention-seeker, but that has changed over time as some of his info proved to be true.

And, regardless of what the Clinton camp says, there is the matter of the audiotape of the after-dinner speech that Clinton gave on Long Island, I believe?

new topics

top topics

join