It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Plans Massive Swine Flu Vaccination

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

LONDON -- The medical establishment in Britain, the nation hardest hit by swine flu outside North America, is scrambling to roll out a large-scale vaccination program in an effort to protect its population against a virus that threatens to spread rapidly here in coming weeks.

The state-run health system is deciding whether to hire private contractors to help doctors carry out the massive vaccination job, said Peter Holden, a general practitioner who represents the British Medical Association in pandemic-flu planning with the government. Doctors would rather handle the shots themselves, he said, but as phone calls and office visits related to swine flu have jumped, they are concerned the extra work will overwhelm them unless they suspend some other routine care.

Source

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Thoughts?

Yeah, don't take the vaccination.

JaneBurgermeister

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Pretty much my thought, lol.

I'll be happy NOT to take this when Obama forces all of us to take it....ugh.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
UK Plans Massive Swine Flu Vaccination

This may sound sinister and morbid,,,,,, but....

I love this news, being the UK is a state run health care system, and they will force EVERYONE to be vaccinated.

Than we over in the US of A can look and see weather or not the rumors of people dying from the vaccine are true or not. Than we can come up with our own opinion on weather or not to take the vaccine.

So I say YAY let the UK be vaccinated . It will let me watch twitter to find out how fast they are all dropping to let me know weather to take the vaccine myself.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

I was thinking that too.

Wow, I never thought I'd say this but: Thank goodness for twitter.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
No way! Do not accept a vaccination.

A few people in my family had H1N1 and they came through just fine.

I do not think that enforced vaccinations are with us yet (although I don't know - I hope not). It is an invasion of the rights of the individual.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
They cant force you to take it imo, it would cost hundreds of millions just in logistics and manpower to make sure everyone got it and then thats if we were willing.
What they gonna do, send the police round to hold you down?

Never happen.

I'm not having it and nor will millions of others.

I'm still not sure why they are stating this though, i suppose its just more fearmongering.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Morning!

I wouldn't get too excited about watching us in the UK starting to suffer first with the swine flu vaccine / poison. It has now been reported that the vaccine may not be available in the UK until October or November now.

I'm sure they will not vaccinate the UK first and the USA afterwards, simply because if this is primed to 'kill' they wouldn't want others to find out and it would be better to vaccinate everyone at the same time......and then 'they' can watch us drop....(if we're daft enough to take the vaccine!'

However, we are forgetting one vital thing.
I know nurses in the UK and the opinion of a lot of them is that they will NOT accept this experimental vaccine and neither will doctors.

I can't see them FORCING unwilling brits to take this vaccine and perhaps that is why the government will have Private contractors to carry out its dirty work.

I was surprised to see on the BBC last night that they explained what happened in the USA in 1976 / 77 with the swine flu vaccine programme and the amount of people killed and injured by the vaccine so that it had to be stopped.

However, this was a late night programme and not on the main news.

The message is slowly getting out.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Elliot]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

That may come sooner than you think, if this is any indication.

The Gazette

I don't know what to think of that, but my suspicions are that these soldiers got "vaccinated". We shall have to wait and see.

All I can say is for the first time in all the years I've known about NWO type stuff, this is the first time I've gotten scared about what is going to happen. Looks like Captain Trips is here and it came from TPTB. Look through the link I provided above, a simple journalist is suing Obama and others over this plan of mass murder via vaccination - timed nicely with economic collapse, perfect conditions to kill off a few hundred million or so. I've got the documents - anyone can download them and supposedly file them. Here's the counts against the lot:

Count One: From in or about 2008 to the present, in the United States of America, and in other countries, including Austria, Switzerland and Mexico, Defendants did conspire with each other and with others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving, among other entities, the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis, causing death and disease to the people of the United States of America and other countries by first bioenginneering and, then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically, first, the so-called “bird flu” virus and, second, the “so-called” swine flu virus, in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program, which will be the means for the administration of a deadly bioweapon using the delivery system of an injection, causing widespread death and injury to the people of the United States of America in violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 (BWATA) passed into law in 1990, which extended the scope of bio-warfare materials regulation to include private individuals and non-state organizations, including corporations. According to § 175 (a) of BWATA, there is extraterritorial Federal jurisdiction over an offense under this section committed by or against a national of the United States.

Count Two: Beginning in or about 2008 to the present, in the United States of America, Defendants have implemented new and/or accelerated the implementation of laws and regulations designed to strip the citizens of the United States of their lawful Constitutional rights to refuse an injection by creating or allowing provisions to remain in place that criminalize the refusal to take an injection against pandemic viruses and by imposing other excessive and cruel penalties such as imprisonment and/or quarantine while barring the citizens of the United States from claiming compensation for injury or death from the above-mentioned forced injection, in violation of laws on federal corruption and the abuse of office and also of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Count Three: Beginning in or about 2008 to the present, the Defendants have been involved in the theft of at least 9 trillion dollars from the people of the United States under the pretext of a bank bailout, and have preplanned the mass murder of the victims of their theft by means of a forced vaccination, also by installing an extensive network of FEMA concentration camps and identifying mass graves in violation of laws on mass murder, federal corruption and Racketeering Influenced Organized Crime.

Count Four: Beginning in or about 2009, of the present, the Defendants have been involved in devising and implementing a scheme to hand power over the United States of America, using the swine flu or other pandemic as a pretext, to an international crime syndicate, informally called the “Illuminati”, that uses the United Nations and World Health Organization as a front for the above-mentioned organization, in violation of laws on Treason.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The who chief has just cast doubts on this vaccine claiming it to be months away, do the who know what the govt is planning?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hmmm... I wonder why this man is resigning?

news.bbc.co.uk...

Hopefully there is opposition to this plan but I fear it's more likely he just doesn't want to have a part in implementing it.

I love the classic "I want to spend more time with...(fill in the blank)" Don't they all?

[edit on 16/7/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

being the UK is a state run health care system, and they will force EVERYONE to be vaccinated.

Not gonna happen.

Besides they won't need to force. A vast majority will happily line up for the jab. I mentioned at work that I will not be taking the vaccine. The silence was deafening., and then the questions and confusion of why...all I said was do some research and choose for yourself.

Anyone who believes there will be any type of resistance to getting vaccinated is mistaken, and that will be true in the US as it is here in the UK - people mostly believe what their government tells them, and if the government says that you need the jab to stay healthy, they will be lining up in their droves to get it. Fact.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The new Facebook Advocacy Group for the UK has linked up with their US counterparts, and is preparing to write to UK Health Minister Ara Darzi about their concerns over the H1N1 vaccines. Rumor has it that Darzi, who just quit, is privy to the investigations going on with WHO and H1N1 vaccines.

Mike Philbin

Darzi announced he was stepping down as it emerged that the first doses of H1N1 swine flu virus could be given regulatory approval in less than a week by the UK department of health.

It has also emerged that Sanofi Aventis in the UK plan to do no testing on the H1N1 vaccine they intend to distribute, reinforcing concerns that government health bodies have abandoned their traditional role of protecting the general public against unsafe and unproven vaccines by conducting adequate scientific trials, and are instead promoting the interests of the pharmaceutical industry.

Jane Burgermeister's Blog

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
UK Home Raided by Police Wearing Bio Suits searching for Swine Flu sufferer

Yikes! Considering the source of this article, can anyone in UK confirm this kind of thing is really going on?

I did a search and didn't find this article posted on ATS.

"...The whereabouts of the victim were unknown..."

Yeah, I think I'd like my whereabouts unknown in this kind of scenario too.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I read somewhere today, I think on Yahoo or CNN , that Tony Blair`s wife had caught the swine flu...how timely, I thought....Have `influential` people to get it (fake) so that they can persuade the mass that anyone can get it, including us mere mortals...and that therefore vaccines are necessary...

Dont have the link right now but will look for it...probably someone has found it already!!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Legal Immunity for Vaccine Makers

They're just covering all the bases now aren't they.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

...a senior adviser to the Government moved to calm concerns over the swine flu vaccine after questions were raised about whether it will have been sufficiently tested before it is used.

The first deliveries of the vaccine are expected to arrive next month, sparking concerns that doses will be administered before full clinical trials are completed.

But Professor Sir Gordon Duff, co-chairman of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies, said the "benefits far outweigh the risks".

He added: "These core vaccines have been tested on 5,000-6,000 people already, with no serious adverse effects."

Ok, so one minute we are told by other news sources that the vaccine is not ready and may not be available till later in the year and now the government are stating it has already been tested on 5,000 - 6,000 people? And how do the benefits outweigh the risks? A huge mass majority of people are recovering from swine flu without any trouble yet they are saying it's better to take a vaccine that took a couple of months to produce rather than take your chances with the flu? I hope people do their research and make their own minds up before they let anyone near them with that needle.

Sky News

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I think we'll be seeing a similar scenario here in the States soon enough. We have a new Army group- not National Guard, but ARMY- to look after us and herd us to the needle or to camps...:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Have they started administering the vaccine? I saw my Mum-in-law today who said her Granddaughter had just been given it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join