It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi Bell and the UFO STORY ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Frankly i did not know of the following and i just found out. The Bell?

What do you think?

Do you know of anything more?

Could this be the deal?

Follow th YouTube links for the rest of the series...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 711heaven

No i do not mind whatsoever.
I guess its relative after all

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Thats interesting. Im doing a big write up on the Nazi projects actually. Maybe it will explain some things to you.
I didnt know they were replicating it though. I would definitely do so if I had an engineering lab

Anti-gravity devices have existed since looong before the Nazis though, and not from aliens

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Feel free to give me/us some more insight whenever you are done with your work. Some preview would be appreciated

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I did a small study on Die Glocke. Its quite doubtful if it even existed. We don't know the design or the fuel as 'Xerum 525' does not exist.Also if it was as toxic as they said it was it would be pointless as a means of propulsion.

from wiki : The device is described as metallic, approximately 9 feet wide and 12 to 15 feet high with a shape similar to a bell. It contained two counter-rotating cylinders filled with a substance similar to Mercury that glowed violet when activated, known only as Xerum 525 it has been speculated to be Red mercury.When active, The Bell would emit strong radiation, which led to the death of several scientists and various plant and animal test subjects.

The Bell was considered so important to the Nazis that they killed 60 scientists that worked on the project and buried them in a mass grave and the only reason we know about the Bell is that the SS General that was tasked with the murders, Jakob Sporrenberg, was tried after the war by a Polish War Crimes court for murdering his own people on what subsequently became Polish soil.

I had a go at modeling it in 3D [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf16aa8f2940.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

There are many books out there on what the Nazi Bell (Glocke) is. Since the scientists who were working on it were executed and the documents destroyed, it is not known what it truly was. All the documentaries and books are speculative on what it was (and that is part of the fun). My guess is it dealt with the fabric of time and space.

My main problem with the theories that Nazi Germany was so advanced is that they would have used the weapons and systems during the war. They did not have many resources and they were fighting three fronts (North Africa, Russia, and the Atlantic) along with fighting the resistance fighters of countries they controlled.

I have several books on my wish list by Joseph P Farrell, who wrote several books on this subject. Jim Marrs' book "The Rise of the Fourth Reich" whetted my appetite on this subject.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

First of all i must say i am really impressed at your modeling skills.
The least i can do to show my impresion is to star your post and say that if i were a mod there would be an aplause right there in your ibox waiting for you.

Concerningf the rest of the information you are providing i must say i was completely unaware...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

It is indeed impresive how they managed to keep that many fronts but do not forget they were very harsh and merciless beyond reason...
even to their own kind...
Not necessarily some super powers there.

On the other hand i have heard that they were interested in anything superstitiously powerfull and that they had a hardcore community of evil behind the curtains were all their important members participated...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hello all,

I am writing a book on this subject. I have researched this device for about 4 years now and I believe the bell is the first prototype anti gravity engine and unlocked an entire new world of physics. I am writing a science fiction book which speculates about the Bell, Hans Kammler, and implications to our timeline since. Here is my rough draft of my introduction

Obenfuhrer Hans Kammler of the SS was the third reichs engineer of death. He designed the Auswitch ovens, destroyed the Warsaw Ghetto, and took over all Nazi top secret programs. Yet he just disappeared from history. It is this man and his Kammlestab in prague that stumble onto the Nazi Bell and its real implecations. Rather than inform his Fuhrer and save the Reich as propoganda claimed he would do he kept it secret to all save himself and the parties in the project.

The nazi bell is a spin off on uranium enrichment technology combined with electromagnetic vortex research. Two cylinders are stacked one atop the other and are filled with a radioactive substance called xerum 525, they are then rotated in opposite directions at very high rpms over 20,000rpm. Then over 30,000 DC volts are passed through the device creating counter rotating electromagnetic vortexes. Between the cylinders is where the effect begins. In nature this resembles the core of a star, the center of a churning magnetic field only without the stellar masses invloved in creating it. Einstiens theory of everything postulated that a fifth repulsive force to gravity was somehow connected to electromagnetism, he was correct after all. Newtons laws state for every force there is an equal opposing force so the mass of a star resists against gravity, but the electromagnetic fields of stars are chaotic and are not in synch, much like a solar flare if a stars electromagnetic vortex was in synch in its counter rotation it would burst apart and fly out into the universe.

The Nazis were too late to exploit their discovery, Kammler hatched a plan to escape with his research to South America. Instead of executing the Rocket Scientists he took them to a location to be picked up by the west and days later vanished from history with the Bell. Dozens of scientists at "der griese" facility were executed to keep the secret safe and Kammlers passage to South America with mankinds most important discovery since fire was assured. He was witnessed climbing into a Junkers "super truck" 6 engine long endurace airplane with several large crates and persons. Officially a german SS man testified at Nuremburg that he saw Kammler die fighting the Russians, but his testimony changed so many times he was laughed out of court. Even though his death was rejected, he was not tried in abstentia like other nazis who had done far less crimes than he had.

The west thought operation paperclip to be worth his amnesty and escape, but they had no idea what he snuck away with at first. When they realized what he had spirited out of Germany he was tracked down to his base, the new "Kammlerstab" in Argentina. They captured the facility and his technology, but he escaped in the first operational flying saucer as we have seen them buzzing around our skies, he could only bring his top research scientist with him. They fled to the Middle East this time where they sought finally to buy their freedom from Stalin with the craft. But they could not start it back up, on landing the impact interrupted the power circuit and the spin cycled stopped. It would take 30,000 volts for a jump start and they were in the desert.....

Though not mentioned in my intro the reason this must be kept secret and covered up with Alien disinformation is because this same device can be modified to convert matter directly into energy... a superbomb. And its done easily enough third world nations could do it, so its a necessary secret.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

There are many books out there on what the Nazi Bell (Glocke) is. Since the scientists who were working on it were executed and the documents destroyed

~snip

My main problem with the theories that Nazi Germany was so advanced is that they would have used the weapons and systems during the war.

In my opinion, the fact that they killed the scientists and destroyed the evidence lends credence to the idea that they were definitely on to something highly advanced. The fact that they didn't use some sort of advanced science or weaponry to win the war could be that they simply didn't have the time to complete the work.

In a way it's a shame that so much was lost as they slashed and burned in the face of imminent defeat.

Operation Paperclip is further evidence that they might have been on to something, and has been linked to Roswell.

Project Camelot has a good interview with Joseph Farrell on the subject of the Nazi bell. Joseph has done extensive research and is one of, if not The foremost expert IMO.

It's a good topic. but only a limited amount of information has been declassified. Which is even more evidence by itself

Edit: BB code

[edit on 11/29/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

I've been interested in this story since it first appeared in English in 'The Hunt for Zero Point' by Nick Cook. All his information about 'the Bell' came from Polish journalist Igor Witkowski, who had a well-established interest in Nazi technology.

Witkowski told Cook about his unnamable source of information: apparently, a “Polish government official” phoned him, inviting him to view documents and take notes about the development and concealment of extraordinary Nazi technology, as given in a record of “the activities of a special unit of the Soviet secret intelligence service.”

This story seems to have grown mightily since then. It now includes even more imaginary massacres of those 'in the know', and groundless claims of experiments on Jews, supposedly sacrificed for the good of anti-gravity. How do people come up with this cruel, insulting stuff? Do they consider whether relatives of those many murdered and disappeared in the death camps and work camps now have to wonder whether their loved ones were killed by 'the Bell'?

It might be some help if Witkowski, Cook, Farrell or anyone else involved went and checked with local people, local records, local newspapers to find out the actual history of the bare, agricultural-looking skeleton of a building touted as where the experiments took place. Not underground, apparently, and not in secret considering the light and noise apparently involved.

My own view is that any story that depends for proof on the killing or disappearance of every single person who could talk about it is probably a work of fiction. Who first made it up is open to discussion, but unless much better evidence is produced, I don't think we should take it seriously.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Greetings,

Here is some good info on the Nazi's and there Moon landing missions, following the links on the page will reveal alot more great stuff

The Germans landed on the Moon as early as probably 1942, utilizing their larger exo-atmospheric rocket saucers of the Miethe and Schriever type.

The Miethe rocket craft was built in diameters if 15 and 50 meters, and the Schriever Walter turbine powered craft was designed as an interplanetary exploration vehicle.

It had a diameter of 60 meters, had 10 stories of crew compartments, and stood 45 meters high.

According to Renato Vesco again, Germany was sharing a great deal of the advances in weaponry with their allies the Italians during the war.

At the Fiat experimental facility at lake Garda, a facility that fittingly bore the name of Air Marshall Hermann Göring, the Italians were experimenting with numerous advanced weapons, rockets and airplanes, created in Germany.

In a similar fashion, the Germans kept a close contact with the Japanese military establishment and were supplying it with many advanced weapons. I have discovered for example a photo of a copy of the manned version of the V-1 - the Reichenberg - produced in Japan by Mitsubishi.

The best fighter in the world - the push-pull twin propeller Domier-335 was duplicated at the Kawashima works. Or a photo of Japanese high ranking Imperial navy officers inspecting the latest German radar station.

A Japanese friend of mine in Los Angeles related to me the story of his friend's father, who worked as technician in an aircraft research bureau in Japan during the war.

In July of 1945, two and a half months after the war ended in Germany, a huge German transport submarine brought to Japan the latest of German inventions - two spherical wingless flying devices. The Japanese R&D (research and develop) team put the machines together, following the German instructions, and... there was something very bizarre and other-earthy standing in front of them - a ball shaped flying device without wings or propellers, that nobody knew how it flew.

The fuel was added, the start button of this unmanned machine was pressed and it.... disappeared with a roar and flames without a sign in the sky. The team never saw it again.

The engineers were so frightened by the unexpected might of the machine, that they promptly dynamited the second prototype and choose to forget the whole incident.

1942-1992 Half a Century of The German Moon Base

Be safe and be well

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Spiro]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I like that book by Dean Knootz "Lightning" about Nazi time traverlers.

I can't remember if that one had a dog in it or not.

Anyway, those Naxis cats were one of a kind, I must say.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Anyone taking Spiro's advice to go on to the greyfalcon.us site will find a lot of different ideas about Nazi Ufos, but few as utterly absurd as those of 'Vladimir Terziski', which Spiro quotes. Terziski has never produced any evidence for a Nazi ufo which could go as far as the house next door, let alone to the Moon.

While you're at greyfalcon, have a look at its 'Nazi UFO mythos' link, which explores who Miethe, Schriever and a lot of other names really were and really did, and even tells you what Billy Meier had to say.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I believe it also may have been a way of synthisizing francium. It is possible that xerum 225 is francium 225, however it must have also contained a thorium hydrate, heavy hydrogen, and possibly mercury for forming an liquid mercury francium analgram. But who knows what may have happened, an unexpected francium creation would explain the sudden death of 5 of the 7 project scientists. Also it explains the blue glow. When francium decays it forms radium, often glowing substances are reported being expelled from ufo's. These are radioactive and kill all plants in the area. My research has made many break throughs, my book will show proof that something dark happened in that mine. 61 scientists were executed, a grave was uncovered.

Also I have learned antigravity in that very method is possible under relativity even, gravity wave theory may have played a part. Though it is not true anti gravity it is the same effect if controlled. It is possible the cylinders were also orbiting each other in addition to rotation, else it is possible to get the same effect without orbit by manipulating the EMF itself.

I have questioned dozens of famous physicists and when I propose my theory on the experiment they cannot tell me it was impossible to make such an antigravity device.

My book is nearing completion there is so much more I wish to share with you all but my publisher will not allow it lol. I have changed the introduction I gave you above to reflect new discoveries and science. I will be using real equations and real chemistry to propose this might have happened.

If indeed they were searching for a powerfull dirty bomb, it may be that they sought out francium. Francium has a short half life, but it is also possible there is a way to stabilize it since there are no public experiments persued with it that makes me believe there is a dark project involved. I believe francium has some unique property so that either gravity waves or unified fields can be generated. I believe my book will be the most complete and thorough theory with the most possibility for reality.

I even have declassified materials from the USAF regarding avrocar, I got this document declassified myself and am the first public citizen to read it. It shows the avrocar was a success, that the footage portraying it as a failure was deliberate. That test was doing exactly all it was intended to, the avrocar was not designed for that power plant. The avrocar did not even have the contract for the engine, they were only testing the aerodynamics and stability. The next test was all windtunnel stuff and that is how they propose such extreme speeds and performances.

I have yet to uncover what the engine was or who built it, however I have a witness that acknowledged the USAF had its own counter rotating cylinder experiments involving EMF. They even moved to a dynamo configuration using spheres. I have another witness that saw the avrocar with a new layout, it was hooked up to large tanks and people in hazard suits were fueling it. There was no intake, but there was an exhaust that was hooked up to another tank. So I believe that the Bell powers ufos.

The only reason to even test a saucer reflects advanced propulsion, it is only superior when there is no banking needed to change direction. So our government is keeping this secret because the engineering is within even poor nations capability, and its dangerous in its own right. If indeed it sustains a francium substance simply blowing it up in a water source would be a devestating killer. The ultimate dirty bomb, not to mention the harm it can have on energy companies. It would easily reach angular momentum and magnetic moment thus becoming zero point energy source.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Also we must consider that a new element was in fact synthesized. Maybe element 115 is real. But the bottom line is gravity is malable. I believe the reason Einstien dismissed his own theory of relativity and spent his life trying to debunk relativity in favor of unified field is because he found out by word of mouth about this Nazi Bell. I think it is very likely that he was written to by some of the scientists trying to reverse engineer the Bell.

What if Einstien was right? If elecromagnetism is related to gravity it is likely that the bell device produced a measureable anti gravity effect.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This is all speculation based on hearsay.

I am very interested in the topic and I am thoroughly familiar with the Nazis and WW2. I have read all of Farrels Book's and much more other titles but frankly they have never convinced me - Farrell is a master of writing whole books around 1 snippet of testimony that one obscure person gave.

Kammler, the Bell, and the V-program have so much myth around them that it is hard to cut around the bull#. There is no evidence that he survived the war.

And when it comes to the german nuclear program, it gets even worse. If you study the economic capabilties of the third Reich and what they planned/executed you will understand that the ressources for a manhattan-like program in Germany were simply not there (scientists, money, materials).

I'll be having an eye on this thread but so far all I see is the rehashing of unsourced claims made in obscure books. I'll jump in again when we are past this stage.

And yes, I know that there were 3 German Atomic programs, layered as to avoid detection, the most secret of which was the one hidden in the Reichspost, but anyone studying those knows that even the scientists knew that it would be impossible to get usable results during wartime on this minor scale.

While the bell is a fascinating story there is one explanation that almost never comes up. If it was an SS program then it is highly plausible that neither the party nor the army knew about it (as with so much other SS bull#) ... Himmler was a very naive, superstisious man. In Himmlers SS, you would have all kinds of crazies, pseudo-scientists and mysticists selling their bull# to him - and he would give them money, material and attention... Things like the Welteistheorie, or Hollow Earth #, or "Aryan Astral Projection" .. These things were all funded by the SS and today we have the documents to show that most of it was pure and utter bull#, admitted even by those who peddled that stuff to Himmler.

Knowing this it is conceivable that someone talked up the mumbo-jumbo about "anti-gravity" to himmler and that he just opened the treasuries for them.
After the war there were rumours that the SS tried to breed super-soldiers with medical expirements at the KZ's. When you look into the nature of those experiments, you willl very quickly see the discrepancy of reality (tests) and what they actually planned (vision of end results).

My point is: It would be indeed rather normal for the SS to waste money on esoteric-sounding bull# that wouldn't fool a scientist or a rational person - both of which were in very shot supply at the SS.

So, even if there is a kernel of truth to the bell story, don't be surprised if it turns out to be less sinister and more benign than expected - that's the way these kind of stories always end, since 50 years.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This one of my favorite subjects.

I believe I know what it was.

The key is in the composition of Zerum 525. It contained the components of a doomsday weapon.

It was Eisnstein's fourth anf final letter to FDR that led me to that understanding. That letter introduced Dr. Szilard, the father of the doomsday weapon.

It was not a saucer test drive or antigravity device.

A nuclear physicist will be able to understand that thorium, beryllium, mercury and bismuth are the components of a doomsday weapon.

That's why it was located in the path of the advance of the Red Army and not in an underground facility in a more secure area - if there was an accident it could have taken out a portion of that army.

Die Glocke is the key in my opinion to unlocking the mysteries of the UFOs, not as a saucer drive but precisely because of its doomsday threat.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Read Tim Ventura -- as he's got evidence of the Nazi bell antigravity propulsion being replicated.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join