It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loss of freedom explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Rich people only care about price not quality of product or service

The more money people have the stingier they get with it.

As a rich man accumulates weath he values the time of his fellow human beings less and less. In the mind of the wealthy man everyone else becomes a worthless scumbag that must bow down to him as he perceives the value of his own time to increase in value.

Since belief manifests itself as reality this means that the wealthy elite, who have all the money, now percieve the vast majority of the population as no more than rodents to be eliminated.

In fact we can see this play out in real life as we witness the federal reserve create money out of thin air, with the full support of the established money elite, while ignoring questions about where this money is manifesting itself from. They believe that they can create something out of nothing, all the while looking down upon the rest of humanity as people who are only ment to serve them.

They seek to crush you under thier heel like cockroaches. They value your time so little that they actively seek to eliminate all of the value out of your product or service. No one values you so you cave and play thier game. Cheaper is good, cheapest is better, rock bottom, or no profit or quality, is best. No long term planning or insight takes place. People are viewed as a commodity to be traded not as an asset. You become worthless and acknolwedge your own worthlessness, in a futile attempt to lay claim to the smallest shred of worthiness.

Case in point 1: Your job is sent to a third world country where people who are viewed as expendible are viewed as valuable replacements for you. Result: Your value is diminished to nothing.

Case in point 2: Your house is reposessed by the bank that creates money from thin air. Result: Your value is reduced to nothing more than a problem to be dealt with until your home can be resold to another sucker.

Case in point 3: Your intellect is taken for granted. You are told what to think and perceive about the world around you by the mass media controlled machine. Result: You stop thinking and questioning the world around you and accept what you are told as reality.

Conclusion:
You have no worth as a human being, you are expendible and you are not free.

You see your time as not worth as much as it really is, you see your existance as insecure as does your family, who come to be equally as insecure about the future as you, and finally you stop asking questions and accept slavery as reality.

Lack of quality and a devaluation of peoples time equals hell.

Welcome to hell, I'll be your guide. You're gonna love it here.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Wow man.. you could not be more wrong about wealthy people..

There are PLENTY of a wealthy people that care very much about their fellow man, and establish charities and foundations to do good works..

The accumulation of wealth is as old as man it's self, and does not directly link one to evil? I am positive there is no difference between the poor and the rich as far as "good and evil", the only difference is one is well off (often working very hard to get there) and one is not so well off.

The only reason corporations outsource is 1. the gov made it so frikin easy, 2. competition to deliver ever increasing profits..

Corporations don't think like people, they literally are very detached entities that work in their own little worlds, the Human effect is second thought, business dominates. I don't blame corporations, or their boards, for outsourcing, I blame the Government, because it was the Government that over taxed them here, then made it so enticing to leave and sell here.

You might want to live in a Communist Utopia, but it will never exist, and I can assure you jealousy of those with more possessions than you will not cause any good in your position in life..

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

There are PLENTY of a wealthy people that care very much about their fellow man, and establish charities and foundations to do good works..

Wealthy people are bloodsuckers upon society. They only do works of charity out of feelings of shame, guilt, desire for fame, and fear of loss of wealth by force. I honestly don't believe that human beings are capable of doing anything that isn't self serving.

I am positive there is no difference between the poor and the rich as far as "good and evil", the only difference is one is well off (often working very hard to get there) and one is not so well off.

Agreed poor people can be bad, rich people can be bad.

Corporations don't think like people, they literally are very detached entities that work in their own little worlds, the Human effect is second thought, business dominates. I don't blame corporations, or their boards, for outsourcing, I blame the Government, because it was the Government that over taxed them here, then made it so enticing to leave and sell here.

Well however we got to corporate, no one cares america, doesn't really matter does it, only the result matters.

new topics

join