It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ode to the Mysteries of our Great Planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Tribute to the Mysteries of our Great Planet inspired by the following stunning compilation i stumbled upon. HAVE FUN

It will probably be a good intro for the newcomers and quite interesting for older members.

Quite dramatic music and deep atmosphere with an outcome i like.
Impressive work

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Although only the first post matter to this thread, still apreciated for the nice compilation of videos, each one with very good pics/footages.

My geral opinion about those diferent themes is that something must be wrong. Its not one or ten persons, its hundreds of persons (especially for UFO's) who sight unkown things, from UFO's to Bigfoot.
Maybee the concept we have of each is not necessarily the true one, but they exist.

As final, i leave the quote of one of the videos, wich is the best answer i can give to skeptics (as for everyone else): "Only time will tell".

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The video regarding lake monsters is missing the Bear Lake monster in Utah.

Abovetopsecret.com Thread re: Bear Lake Monster

Unfortunately this thread portrays it as a hoax, however living near bear lake I can say I really don't think so. In re: to it connecting to the Loch underground, it is very possible. There is a species of Sculpin that is only found in Bear Lake and Loch Ness on two different sides of the planet.. So i would say it is possible, although probably not true since the creatures are described very differently as one is a prehistoric crocodile (Bear Lake) and the other is a water horse lol.

There are places on bear lake that they have never found the bottom. And there is a vast cave system underneath (sort of like the Loch). I think it is a pretty good candidate.

new topics

join