It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids ask the darnest things..? a ? for a Isreali

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
why is it so important for the Jews fulfill something that was written several thousand years ago. after all we have UFO's and stuff now..? what is so advanced about building a temple ... the earth has too many problems and this one is man made

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Perhaps you should go and read the scripture your asking about, your question isnt even accurate.

The final temple is supposed to be an eternal building which descends from the heavens upon the arrival of the messiah.

Whats with the topic title ? Are you the kid in question ? Or are you just a bigot trying to make himself look cute ?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hi Patriot.

I'm guessing it was one of your kids that asked that question? I think your kid might be smarter than me.

I don't understand it either, but I was never really into prophecies and stuff.

So the temple isn't really something they are going to build huh? But it has to happen before Christ returns?

How old is your kid? That seems like a pretty deep conversation.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It seems like someone is teaching a child too young to research for themselves something which is not even factually correct (and of course i use the word factually only in context of what you can read as the supposed truth, as opposed to random hate based supposition on the subject).

To the poster above me, it does not happen before the coming (or return depending on your point of view) of the Messiah, it happens during the revelation of the Messiah as one of the tests to show that prophecy is being fufilled, the Messiah will have returned to the public eye before the temple is rebuilt (supposedly).

[edit on 14-7-2009 by gYvMessanger]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gYvMessanger

Wow. On what side of who's bed did you wake this morning. Cheer up. Life is short and God loves ya.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yep, kids say the darnedest things…
Especially when they have an adult coaching them to ask such things, either intentionally or unintentionally.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Spreading ignorant half heard hate across the net and especially amongst young minds which should be encouraged to grow free of that type of intolerance, is not ok in my book sorry, theres A LOT of things you could try and pick on the jews for, this is pure BS though, and I would sincerely hope the OP would correct the child in question, though given that he posted the question here I wont hold my breath on that.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think speaking on the rebuilding of "The Temple" is legit. Currently, the Holy Mosque sits atop, and as far as I'm concerned it can stay!

I don't agree with some as to it being bigotry, or ignorance speaking of it. I've met plenty of sicko evangelical idiots that want to see the mosque blown up so the rebuilding can begin....so the messiah will come again. Insane freaks these evangelicals are, and any Jew who feels the need to further that....Oh, and before anyone says, anything; I'm of jewish decent.

Let the mosque stay!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I am struggling to understand what the thread title actually says and means. I don't know, maybe this was the intention? Am I missing something? It looks like you are trying to teach a child how to use grammar incorrectly and purposely leaving out words every so often. Does this have some rebound effect where their ability to use proper grammar and fill in missing words actually improve? A strange, yet rather unique, approach I must say.

[edit on 14/7/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

what do you teach? Ignorance is bliss? C'mon the differences, and recognizing them as that is what makes this a potentially beautiful world. Hey here's an idea. Why don't you write your opinions in a new thread? Your attacking this guy like there is no tomorrow. For what? It is you who are the attacker, and the apparent hater. He just made mention of a real issue in this world.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
Spreading ignorant half heard hate across the net and especially amongst young minds which should be encouraged to grow free of that type of intolerance, is not ok in my book sorry, theres A LOT of things you could try and pick on the jews for, this is pure BS though, and I would sincerely hope the OP would correct the child in question, though given that he posted the question here I wont hold my breath on that.

Why are Jews so defensive about everything? Imean the whole world does not revolve around the Jewish people. alot of bad things have happend to alot of people! why is talking about the jewish people like walking on egg shells ? just curious

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If you're talking about the ultra religious, Yes, because who they claim to be or which social standing they claim to stand on pales in comparison of/ and is shamed by the IMMENSE and ANCIENT history of the universe, including civilizations so powerful it renders humanity as insignificant as insects.

They, the powerful and influential of humanity, know this. They know that if you know the existence of such realities, they will be made insignificant immediately. People will begin demanding crazy things: More freedoms and real democracy, more wealth, more social harmony, more things bad to the Elite's way of life.

No longer will the pious operate on the premise of supremacy- their claims of divinity destroyed by humanity's humility after facing the cosmos, after realizing that Earth is just a speck of sand in the Earth that is the Universe and that they are not special at all and that nobody loves them, especially not the PTB, who tried so hard to keep away the truth to preserve their position of supremacy over the 'profane' masses.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

I dont even consider myself Jewish I just know enough about the scriptures to know that the point of view presented in the OP isnt actually accurate, I think youll find I stated early on that there are plenty of things to have a go at jews about, just this isnt one of them.

If anything as someone else pointed out its the evangelical christians who want the mosque destroyed (though no doubt there are also some orthodox jews who want it down also).

What really makes me angry is that these are supposedly words of a child, a child who should be being taught that humanity has many failings and wars over objects, places and passions are one of them.

Why did the kid not ask Daddy why is that were going into Iraq murdering countless innocents for oil that we dont own when there are aliens who could surely give us free energy, but no the kid didnt ask that, he asked why do the jews want the temple back so badly that they are willing to do horrible things for it.

Not religious fanatics in general but specifically the jews, there are supposedly 12-18 million jews worldwide including those who dont practise, there are supposedly around 2 billion chrisitans, it would not surprise me at all to find that there where more christians who wanted the temple rebuilt then there are jews who actively want to go and rebuild it physically, though an arguement could be made that all jews want the temple remade because wanting the messiah to arrive is part of the definition of being jewish and part of the messiah arriving is the rebuilding of the temple.

Last time i checked the Jews owned Israel and chose to allow the Mosque to stand, if anything popular opinion in Israel is to keep it there not to remove it, if anything the religious jews are not in control AT ALL of israel, jewish scripture states that the last temple will descend from the heavens and NOT be made by man, even the Orthodox sects are split on whether or not they would be allowed to build the temple or portions of it (though you will find that the furniture etc has already been made).

The world isnt black and white, how can you teach your kid about loving space aliens on one hand but still teach them subliminal negativety about a subject your not even versed in.

But never mind keep denying ignorance folks, the insteller galactic federation will be here to save you soon.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Ok fair enough, great reply by the way...point clarified
this might be little off topic but why is talking about jews so taboo

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I don't think people naturally cooperate.
I think they naturally play ''us versus them''.
So the family you came from is ''us'' and others that are different are ''them''.
Israelis really truly believe they are special and that is why they denote themselves as the chosen people in the book that they themselves wrote.
They are a tightly knit clan that work for dominance while staying separated from others.
That is just the way it is.

Here is an interesting quote from one of my favorite authors, Helena Blavatsky....

''Read by the light of the Zohar, the initial four chapters of Genesis are the fragment of a highly philosophical page in the World's Cosmogony. Left in their symbolical disguise, they are a nursery tale, an ugly thorn in the side of science and logic, an evident effect of Karma. To have let them serve as a prologue to Christianity was a cruel revenge on the part of the Rabbi, who knew better what their Pentateuch meant. It was a silent protest against their spoliation, and the Jews have certainly now the better of their traditional persecutors.''

Do you think a popular movie is called ''You Don't Mess with the Zohan'' by accident? No. It is only a tiny part of the open mockery in the West. It serves to psychologically batter the Gentile.

Many, many movies are made with the intent of gathering the money of the Gentile and beating them down psychologically.

In America, most of the Media content is controlled by Jewish persons, read on television by Jewish persons, broadcast on radio by Jewish persons and yet they are only a tiny fraction of the population. Gentiles are most certainly not represented fairly in the Media and are almost always belittled though they hardly ever know about it or discuss it.

And now, at this time, you can click 'reply' and you can call me an anti-Semite even though I am not and you have no way of refuting what I have posted.

Oh... and the CIA is reading it all no doubt.

-------
I'm adding this link for your education... www.ugo.com...

[edit on 15-7-2009 by THX-1138]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Perhaps you should go and read the scripture your asking about, your question isnt even accurate.

Questions can’t be, by their very nature *not accurate*... Just sayin...

The final temple is supposed to be an eternal building which descends from the heavens upon the arrival of the messiah.

What's with the topic title ? Are you the kid in question ? Or are you just a bigot trying to make himself look cute ?

What’s with the Negative Nelly attitude this morning?
The blue bird of happiness drop a science project in your cheerios?

The headline, I must add - is better than a lot I read here.

Nice thought provoking thread...
peace

new topics

top topics

join