It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Evidence" from the birth certificate conspiracy, my analysis

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

You can think it's racism all you want but that doesn't make it so. I really don't care that Obama's Afircan-American; most people don't. I wouldn't care if he was Hispanic, Chinese, or even pink with purple polka dots. But I do care that he might not be a natural-born U.S. citizen.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Stop the press! I found the proof!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e772e13

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Guzzeppi]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
after reading this and many other opinions on this subject the OP has convinced me of two things. 1 he is an Obamite bleeting in defence of his great Master with all his might. and 2 the only way the truth will ever come out is if a judge actually looks at everything with an open mind, and I mean everything, and makes a truly unbiased judgement in the case covering all the allegations. The rest is gonna be opinion and conjecture from both sides. I'm not sure I believe either way but I do believe the Guy is just another bought and paid for Puppet for the NWO. I hope theres a special place in hell for the politicians that are leading this country to destruction.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Barkster]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Bottom line is SG that we demand that the grand poopah of this country go through a fraction of the same scrutiny that the rest of us go through in order to pick our noses, but I guess that a large double standard exists here. Only the little people in this country have to supply a new birth certificate with that shiney, pointless (can you say extortion?) seal on it, a valid Social Security card, your uncle's cousin's brother's mother's maiden name, all for a nose pickers license from our favorite alphebet soup government agency.

Yeah, you're right, it is kinda weird that we question the citizenship of the President of the United States, afterall, some Joe from New Zealand can do as good a job. It's not anything to worry about, especially with a name like Barrack Hussein Obama. That would be crazy..
It's only the law that he be a naturalized citizen of his country, but who's splitting hairs?

Can you prove that he is, infact, a naturalized citizen? I'm sorry, but a short form birth cert. just doesn't do it for us. You're going to have to supply undeniable proof that he is one, otherwise, you'd be a conspiracy cook that propagandizes for the government.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Excellent post S & F from me. This birth certificate nonsense has gone on too long. It's amazing how controversy is brought up... and countered with statements, papers, documents, and other evidence backing up the truth and people still won't believe.

"Let's see the Birth Certificate!"... "Here it is"
"I don't believe it's true... it has to be a forgery"... "here's written statements"
"I still don't believe it let's see the long form"... "drop it, we gave you proof"
"Let's see the Birth Certificate!"... "WE ALREADY SHOWED YOU!"
"Where?!"... "omg"

grow up people.

[edit on 7.15.2009 by Avarus]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake
Bottom line is SG that we demand

This would be some darn world if the fringe demanded answers for each and every one of their conspiracy theories, the question is, will these conspiracies dissappear? No. Will the individuals continue to have "issues" were the current president? Yes

Yeah, you're right, it is kinda weird that we question the citizenship of the President of the United States,

Might as well ask the rest of th 44 for their long form birth certificates hot n shake, because by your accounts we got trouble on our hands. Better start getting onto that.

Can you prove that he is, infact, a naturalized citizen?

Vai the constitution of the United states of American he has proven sufficiently. Let me ask you this, where in the constitution does it state you need to present your longform birth certificate? If by your accounts the long form birth certificate is the only confirmation of the constitution you've missed out plenty of presidents in the past.

Now, how bout that evidence of his birth off US soil? Hotnshake.

SG

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster
after reading this and many other opinions on this subject the OP has convinced me

Im not here necessarily to convince, im just here to show you how flawed this conspiracy of your is. Infact, my point was to push for the typical birthers to come up with evidence that he was born off soil, and Iv seen nothing as of yet.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

McCain was suppose to have proved his citizenship to Congress, but he was in Viet Nam so long he had to.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Has anyone offered up what Hospital in Hawaii he was born at?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Like I stated before Obama Gaurdian, I don't really care who the President is, since the whole system is one big sham. It's kinda like getting all worked up over the WWE, or whatever its called now... It's fake b.s. melodrama for fools.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake
Like I stated before Obama Gaurdian, I don't really care who the President is, since the whole system is one big sham.

If your not here to contribute to the thread topic then please go and contribute somewhere else thanks, your just wasting space here.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Can you account for what hospital the rest of the 44 presidents were born in?
Can you account for long form birth certificates from the rest of the 44 presidents?

I think the fringe harass enough folk for the hospital not to be released, thanks.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Is there anybody that has undisputable evidence that Obama was born off US soil or am I wrong to assume this entire conspiracy is based on speculation and "talk"?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If Obama is from Kenya then he should not be our president at all, proof comes from the U.S Constitution itself. It states that you have to be a born US citizen to become a presidential leader of this country, now if theres any proof there isn't Obama would want to cover that up because it would ruin his election and he would be kicked out of power either by the Supreme court, the police, the FBI, and/or if those forces sit and do nothing but make him the king of law then the people need to march to the white house and remove him by force otherwise our country is finished because then a foreigner will run our country.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by uswgo
If Obama is from Kenya then he should not be our president at all, proof comes from the U.S Constitution itself.

If Obama was born in Kenya then yes, I completely agree.

It states that you have to be a born US citizen to become a presidential leader of this country,

Thus far nobody has proven Obama to be foreign born.

and/or if those forces sit and do nothing but make him the king of law then the people need to march to the white house and remove him by force otherwise our country is finished because then a foreigner will run our country.

When there is solid evidence provided that he was born off US soil then I am sure under the powers of the constitution that he will step down, however thus far we have not seen any.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yes I read that the certificate he supplied is not proof of where he was born only that was born.

I also have link that says Fake, Fake, Fake
atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

[edit on 15-7-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Do you have proof, other than speculation, that Obama was born on US soil? I wasn't aware you had a copy of Obama's long-form birth certificate.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Yes will probably make him step down, way way down about six feet down.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
Do you have proof, other than speculation, that Obama was born on US soil?

His short form birth certificate, which was confirmed valid by the Hawaii state health officials and confirmed valid enough by congress and the electoral college in December under the rules of the constitution.

Obama has provided his short form as have the majority of the other 44 previously.

I wasn't aware you had a copy of Obama's long-form birth certificate.

I wasnt aware that the long form was required under the constitution? Can you show me where? I wasnt aware you possessed the long form birth certificates of the other 43 presidents?

I am still not aware of you providing any evidence he was born off US soil other than speculation.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
Yes I read that the certificate he supplied is not proof of where he was born only that was born.

I also have link that says Fake, Fake, Fake
atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

[edit on 15-7-2009 by googolplex]

Really loved the way you folks warned us about the big bad annenberg "factchecker" while you eat your spam and show us the garbage being spread by none other than "atlashruggers". I addressed this in my OP but as typical you folks ignore it and ramble on like broken records.

Just a note here, Techdude, the self described "expert" in this field had not proven his credentials on the matter neither having the balls to show himself. Heres some counter analysis for Dr Krawetz in reply to techdude and companies analysis and conclusion of the supposed "fake":

www.hackerfactor.com.../archives/235-Bad-Science-How-Not-To-Do-Image-Analysis-Part-II.html

if this doesnt link you directly go to archives and search for November 2008, onyl 8 entries so shouldnt take too long for you to find , if you care to stand by the anaysis from "techdude" and company then I'd suggest you have a look at the article.

Dr Krawetz has real credentials and is a real person as he has revealed himself. If you want to see his credentials in the field of birth certificates by all means, its in the OP.

SG

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join