It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Evidence" from the birth certificate conspiracy, my analysis

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretthug
I guess the real question should be is, who is stupid enough to spend almost 1 million dollars

Hey secretthug I hear about the talk regarding his lawyers and the money he supposedly spent, do you have sources to back this up?

Even if that was true one can only go so far as to "speculate", it still doesnt show any evidence that he was born off soil. Some of the lawsuits made a crack attempt at using this as sort of semi-evidence but you cant under a court of law. Evidence is needed.

SG

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by livinginacardboardbox
pretty thorough...

and i must admit you are good at giving responses... i'll leave it at that for now.

would you please address this in your research?

www.israelnationalnews.com...

I just addressed that matter earlier. It wasnt even his real grandmother they were "claiming" this from.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
You dis info agents are losing. Your king is going to prison.

If you can prove him guilty under a court of law with actual evidence then by all means I agree with ya.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

So he doesn't just show his birth certificate because......? If I were the president and my country wanted me to show my long-form birth certificate I wouldn't hesitate to do so. Of course, I don't have anything to hide.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninecrimes
This thread is extremely one-sided...

My thread was an attempt to address the birther conspiracy, not side with it.

[quote[while you are demanding everyone "proove" he was NOT born in America,

Ofcourse I am. You say his not legit because his foreign born, you tell me its unreasonable if I ask you how you came to that conclusion? Or do we all just jump the gun here?

you have done *zero* to prove he WAS.

If so then quote each part of my OP.

why is he hiding it?

Iv got my own question, whether you think his hiding it or not does that offer sufficient proof in your mind that he was born off US soil? Is this how you choose to deny ignorance?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
My take on this, from the beginning, is why should Obama have to prove something that no other candidate has been asked to prove?

Is it because of his race?

I think that this is clear racism hidden behind a birth certificate.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke

Totakeke if you want to see his long form birth certificate I suggest you get to providing that evidence.

I'll repeat this fact to you again as I did before. This country survived with a long form birth certificate presented by every other president, Im sure you'll survive this presidency as well.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
My take on this, from the beginning, is why should Obama have to prove something that no other candidate has been asked to prove?

Is it because of his race?

I think that this is clear racism hidden behind a birth certificate.

It has nothing to do with his race. It has to do with the fact that he's spending enormous amounts of money just to hide his vital records. The fact that he's hiding them should raise red flags.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I know amazing aint it. Personally these birthers actually came out with proof he was born off US soil then by all mean I would understand why Obama would have to do what other candidates have not, but thus far they have based this entire birther conspiracy on either "hearsay" "speculation" or merely over the reason he didnt provide his long form like the rest of the 44 presidents have. They really have nothing to show for it.

Scroll through this thread, these individuals have nothing to show for it. Its pathetic.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Of course we have nothing to show, he's hiding his birth certificate!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

Where is there any proof that he has spent any money on this?

I think that it is a clear cut case of racism.

Where have other candidates provided any information about their birth?

Strange, only the black man has to "prove" something that no white candidate has had to "prove"

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with his race. It has to do with the fact that he's spending enormous amounts of money just to hide his vital records.

Again do you have proof that his even spending that amount? Im hearing this talk about it but nothing behind it.

The fact that he's hiding it should raise red flags.

The fact his causing "suspicion" among the rightwing fringe doesnt bring in sufficient reason that he was born off US soil. As if any of these suspicions will go away in anycase.

SG

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here is a link to snopes about the Birth Certificate.

Snopes

Everyone should read this. It even shows copies of the birth announcement from Honolulu's newspaper.

It goes on to state that the Health Department director Dr. CHiyome Fukino and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original Birth certificate.

Read the article and then decide why people persist in these silly claims.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Totakeke if you want to see his long form birth certificate I suggest you get to providing that evidence.

I'll repeat this fact to you again as I did before. This country survived with a long form birth certificate presented by every other president, Im sure you'll survive this presidency as well.

So they now conveniently don't offer paper certificates? That is BS, How the heck would you prove your birth then. Schools and the DMV demanded those documents back then. What do you think he used to get his Social Security number with? They sure did not have Internet back then let alone decent PC.

He would have had to have a legit birth certificate form printed out by the hospital or he would have never got a Social Security card until recently. I want to see his original selective service documents from back then. I bet money they don't exist in Original form. I have mine where is yours Mr. Obama?

The powers that be don't have to worry though because soon Mr.Obama will turn Anti-Christ and he will crush anyone who questions him.

I think the best way to deal with this is to march on Washington in such numbers that they have to give up their plans of a fascist America.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Even the Pentagon knows Obama is fake. They would court martial this soldier if Obama was legit and you know it.

Now they break U.S. law and get revenge. Blackmailing a company again I see.

Welcome to hell people. The time to fight this illegal government is now.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Again do you have proof that his even spending that amount? Im hearing this talk about it but nothing behind it.

Because there is no proof.

The entire thing is a poorly conceived internet rumor based on the Obama campaign's $688,000 in fees to their campaign lawyer. Source

There is absolutely zero proof that any of the money went towards "locking up records", and in all likelihood the majority of it has gone towards standard legal fees that all candidates deal with during the campaign.

Any attempts to link these payments to the birth certificate conspiracy are purely speculation, signifying nothing with no facts to back them up (Much like the entire conspiracy in itself).

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I know amazing aint it. Personally these birthers actually came out with proof he was born off US soil then by all mean I would understand why Obama would have to do what other candidates have not, but thus far they have based this entire birther conspiracy on either "hearsay" "speculation" or merely over the reason he didnt provide his long form like the rest of the 44 presidents have. They really have nothing to show for it.

Scroll through this thread, these individuals have nothing to show for it. Its pathetic.

This isn't "happy days" here Southern! There is much going on in the world today. It is a dangerous world and much is at stake for our future and our children. I just want to make sure that our "Commander in Chief" has our best interest at heart!!! The President of the United States works for me, a little ole U.S. citizen who with millions of other folk want to see his Long Form. As the President he is expected to abide to the will of the people, not the other way around. Are you that confused???

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

What other president has been asked to produce evidence of a natural birth.

Why aren't the statements by the Health department director in Hawaii and the registrar of vital statistics enough.

Why isn't the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspaper enough.

I respect you, but I don't think that you would hold a different candidate to the same standard of "proof".

BTW I'm not an Obama supporter. I just believe that this issue has been beat to death and now I do believe that it is simple racism.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Let me make this clear, I am not a racist! I am also not against Obama, just because of his supposed citizenship. I believe most presidents since Roosevelt are merely puppets to TPTB. He is just the next guy that they fitted with new strings and follows orders. There has never been the questions of citizenship that have been brought about with any president as long as I have lived until now. That Wildbob, is why I can ask and demand proof.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
For anyone interested, here is the video of Obama's step paternal grandmother being interviewed:

This is just what we need, solid proof, (well, sort of proof,) that Barack Hussein Obama senior, father of Barack Hussein Obama II, and stepson of Sarah Obama, was born in Kenya.

Well, I guess we desperately needed to know where Obama's father was born. Why else would people keep posting this video?

- Unless they're out to deceive us into thinking Sarah Obama is talking about her grandson.

Now for a partial transcript of the interview, including every reference to Obama senior and Obama junior:

. . .
Ron McCrae: Okay, Thank you! Tell her I count it a great honour to speak to her since her son Barack Obama is running for President of the United States.

Translator: Eb makesema yuko mgomba kwa mwenkekiti America. Yah, she says she is very helpful for got to you to please pray for Obama. She is asking you to pray for him. For Obama.

Ron McCrae: Yes, Sir. Uh, Ms Obama, you can rest assured that I am praying for your son, and your grandson.

Translator: Yes, it is helpful also towards it is beginning to help. Ron McCrae: Okay.

Sarah Obama: (unintelligable from Ms Obama because of room noise)

Translator: She says she is cover your prayers for her (unintelligable) her son
. ...

Ron McCrae: Amen, I am so thankful. Could I ask her about his, uh, his actual birthplace? I would like to see his actual birthplace when I, when I come to Kenya in December. Uh, was she present when he was, was she present when he was born in Kenya?

Translator to Sarah Obama: Alikuma zalima Obama (unintelligible)

Kweli Shuhubia: He is asking her, he wants to know something was ah she present when he was born?

(Listen again to this part of the tape to see what is missing. Sarah Obama cannot be heard at all in between the question and the answer. Was her voice edited out because she realised where this was going and protested?)

Translator: Yes. She says "Yes she was! She present when Obama was born." Ron McCrae: Okay. - um

Notice:
1. The Barack Obama referred to immediately before Sarah answers the question about her presence when "he" was born was her stepson, our Barack Obama's father.

2. The voice purported to be Sarah Obama is not heard after the question of her being present at "his" birth is asked.

3. The supposed minister is using his religious affiliation to dishonestly gain Sarah's trust in order to manipulate her into making statements he can then twist and use to back up his lies.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join