It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry is unChristian

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Thats some ego you have there my friend. I mention that the lodges could be huge catchment areas to attract wealthy businessmen, lawyers, etc, and you immediately think I'm referring to you personally and tell me your yearly wage!!! $36,000 . . . They get more than at McDonalds now don't they?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

It's entirely different when Freemasonry is "bad-mouthed" by the members themselves.

Freemasonry is a group of grown men. They have no business servicing children at the fair.

Masonry supporters have lied and played stupid even on ATS. Part of the oath is to deny whatever goes on behind closed doors.

It's to prove that once again Masonry supporters (the only people who refute the claims in OP) are liars.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

[edit on 9/1/09 by scooterstrats]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

'They have no business servicing children at the fair. "

Just to be on record, you are the first to use that adverb in reference to children. How tellng.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
please remove multipleposts mods !!! thanx !

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Which adverb might that be?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Please dont be coy. You are smarter than that , eh? You know what an adverb is and you applied it to this topic in a semi-veiled reference. Disturbing, at least, your thought processes.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You make servicing sound wrong, but there is nothing wrong with doing community service at a fair, where, gee whiz, the community is at.

Who says it's wrong? You? They do nothing wrong and go far out of their way to make sure there is no impropriety. If you want to blame anyone, blame the parents as we just sit there, the people come to us as they believe our intentions are pure and don't believe the diatribe coming from conspiracy theorists.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Masonry supporters have lied and played stupid even on ATS. Part of the oath is to deny whatever goes on behind closed doors.

That's an interesting point you raise. Since masons do vow to protect other masons even if that means they will openly lie to help them, how can we non masons know that you're telling us the truth when we ask potentially damaging questions? How do we know that the rumours of satanism, NWO, child abuse and the myriad of other accusations squarely aimed at the fraternity aren't based on truth?

Let's be honest, if you're guilty you are hardly likely to own up to your crime on a public forum are you? When you deny the claims all you're doing is strengthening the beliefs of the lunatic fringe who believe you're all shape shifting kiddie fiddlers. . . You can't win the argument.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

That's an interesting point you raise. Since masons do vow to protect other masons even if that means they will openly lie to help them, how can we non masons know that you're telling us the truth when we ask potentially damaging questions? How do we know that the rumours of satanism, NWO, child abuse and the myriad of other accusations squarely aimed at the fraternity aren't based on truth?

Let's be honest, if you're guilty you are hardly likely to own up to your crime on a public forum are you? When you deny the claims all you're doing is strengthening the beliefs of the lunatic fringe who believe you're all shape shifting kiddie fiddlers. . . You can't win the argument.

We take oaths to not reveal the secrets of Freemasonry. Those secrets are not some hidden agenda or dirt that another may do. The secrets are signs, grips and words; all of which has been public for centuries. From my experience, being a part of the Lodge reinforces the urge to do the right thing.It would be counter-productive to do otherwise. I was recently stopped for speeding by a cop who also happened to be a Mason. He gave me a ticket because he said, as a man and a Mason, I should have known better. And and he was right. There is no free pass for wrong doing.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

They don't vow to protect other Masons, they only vow to protect Freemasonry itself. They are only to obligated to protect another Mason when doing so would not endanger his own life, and "within the length of his cable-tow."

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Personal attacks are against T&C. Stick to the topic.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

A grown man servicing children is wrong, because a child is not mentally capable to consent to a binding agreement. That's why it's technically illegal for an adult to sell goods to a child.

A fair is not a "community event." It is a space for people to let their guards down and enjoy themselves. Nobody needs a secretive organization with an secret agenda imposing on passers-by at the fair.

Trust me, lots of parents disagree with Freemasonry. The parents who do agree with it usually have no choice, and are in denial for the most part.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Level_Head
We take oaths to not reveal the secrets of Freemasonry. Those secrets are not some hidden agenda or dirt that another may do. The secrets are signs, grips and words; all of which has been public for centuries. From my experience, being a part of the Lodge reinforces the urge to do the right thing.It would be counter-productive to do otherwise. I was recently stopped for speeding by a cop who also happened to be a Mason. He gave me a ticket because he said, as a man and a Mason, I should have known better. And and he was right. There is no free pass for wrong doing.

There's no way of knowing for certain, since Freemasonry has been called a "society with secrets." What non-Masons know about Freemasonry comes from former members who have become disillusioned.

If Freemasonry were so "open" and "public" "for centuries" then there wouldn't be Freemason-only websites and bulletin boards.

Actually, Freemasonry teaches that it's counter-productive to only do the "right thing" without doing an equal and opposite wrong thing. Freemasonry also teaches the rather counter-productive lesson of taking revenge.

The cop wrote you the ticket because he wanted to keep his job, not because he wanted to teach you some kind of moral lesson. If he were being 100% upfront then he would tell you that speed limits are ordinances, which are not enforceable by a court except under certain conditions. If you think that driving within the speed limit is a moral imperative then you have really been drinking the Kool-Aid.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Here in Canada there was (now in jail) a serial rapist turned serial murderer by the name of Paul Bernardo. He was a Mason, and was questioned and released when the hunt was on for the Scarborough Rapist. Word has it that because he was a Mason, the cops passed him over, and then later, his deeds become even more horrific and two women were killed. It's heresay of course that because he was a Mason he was not scrutinized as closely as he ought to have been, but maybe there's something to it..

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Here in Canada there was (now in jail) a serial rapist turned serial murderer by the name of Paul Bernardo. He was a Mason...
I find it surprising that the only proof that he was a Mason is a newspaper photo of him supposedly wearing a Masonic ring, and yet nobody bothered to scan that photo from the newspaper and put it online. At this point it's just hearsay that such a photo even existed or that its contents are as described.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
What non-Masons know about Freemasonry comes from former members who have become disillusioned.

That is not true. Freemasons have been publishing Masonic material for centuries, with information much more comprehensive than those who've left the fraternity with sour grapes.

Actually, Freemasonry teaches that it's counter-productive to only do the "right thing" without doing an equal and opposite wrong thing. Freemasonry also teaches the rather counter-productive lesson of taking revenge.

And where, pray tell, did you learn these fairy tales?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
They don't vow to protect other Masons, they only vow to protect Freemasonry itself. They are only to obligated to protect another Mason when doing so would not endanger his own life, and "within the length of his cable-tow."

That comment seems like a contradiction.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

A child cannot consent, but the child is also under the protection and direction of [drum roll] the parent. The parent MUST consent before we allow a child to go through the CHIP system. We don't force parents to bring their children to the booth/event, they do so because they agree with the intention of the system. Parental consent, not wrong. Period. Plus when we are creating the products, at least in Idaho, we don't touch the kid. We have the parent right there that help out, that way there is no impropriety from the public.

I'm just curious what you do to help the community. Besides sitting here defaming a group, what have you done? We're at least trying to help.

Are not Masons part of the coummunity? Have we got rid of the 1st Amendment and not allowed to assemble when pleased? You say a fair is not a community event? HA! Whatever. No one makes you come to our booth or talk to us. We impose on no one.

Parents have no choice? Are you saying that people are forced to like the Freemasons or are being forced to bring their children to our booth? Do you have proof of any of this? That's rich, someone agrees with us or likes us and they must be in denial.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by KSigMason]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join