It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry is unChristian

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

all we need to do is lay on the blacktop for a few hours. Sheesh, you profanes know nothing of freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I was aware that before you can go on state assistance for your long-term care in the U.S. that you pretty much give up your assets to the government. I guess they (the government) could 'off' you to reduce their expenses. Since the nursing home gets paid monthly (if they are lucky!), they have good reason to keep you alive. But if the nursing home already has your assets, they obviously would make a bigger profit if you didn't live long. I wonder if the 'asset-turnover' plan is a common practice outside of the lodge-run homes. I know, this is way off-topic.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Sheesh, you profanes know nothing of freemasonry.

Profanes...

Oops...another tongue-slip from a freemason, which shows, once again, that freemasonry, IS IN REALITY , indeed a religion and unchristian. I wounder why this site, tolarate freemason disinformation agents.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow18433

Did you know I'm a mason diisinfo agent. Yep, its all true, we actually do worship the devil and ride on goats and we part of the secret cia nwo takeover team. It is our misson, and we are paid well, tocome to sites like this just to spread disfinfo. Uhoh, weve been outed!!!!!

(The above is a joke)

And I'm going to say it five times: Freemasonry ISNT a religion,Freemasonry ISNT a religion, Freemasonry ISNT a religion, Freemasonry ISNT a religion, Freemasonry ISNT a religion,

There I'm done.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

I haven't been getting my checks?
I spread the word, but somehow the NWO PTB keep forgetting to pay me, or set me up with that cushy job I was promised?

My truck got repossessed, and the Masonic sticker didn't scare the towtruck driver at all!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

lmao!!!
And if your truck actually was reposessed, sorry to hear that.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

It's all good! I really did lose my truck, and house, and cashed out my 401K and spent it, but I am better off now. I ride my motorcycle everyday, I get fresh air and save on gas and insurance.

I remodeled my parent's large home into two master suites, and now we are all better off. They have some financial help, I have less bills, and a pool, pond, and large yard! The kids love it. I no longer have to work 7 days a week, I have weekends and evenings and holidays with the family!

My wife and I sat down and looked at our lives, and the current Nationwide situation, and we re-prioritized. Time is our most precious resource, so we maximized it and made concessions everywhere else!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Thats what I need to do, reorganize my life. I got laid off my job, but I get it back in 6 months. Needless to say weve had to change our lives around quite a bit, we are still renting and were planning on buying a house soon but now its gonna be harder. We also have another baby on the way and already have a daughter. So I gotta figure everything out soon!

Anyways I'm just ranting....

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

My truck got repossessed, and the Masonic sticker didn't scare the towtruck driver at all!

You have to pay extra for the cool stickers that glow red and smoke and say evil Masonic phrases to scare away tow truckers and the likes..

jeasahtheseer

You laughed at a man that had his truck repossessed. His TRUCK. And you LAUGHED. He apparently lost everything else but came out the better.... But still lost his truck.. You had to laugh?

Seriously though getreadyalready hope it's all workin out for you, and you get a new truck soon.

So far thats 3 of us lowly Masons, from the bottom of the Masonic Totem Pole, to be unemployed or out of a truck.
Remember the good ol' days when we were properly respected, got the best virgin sacrifices, having a goat in the lodge room didn't violate zoning laws, ah and those checks from the Illoomernati, how I miss those..

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by novacs4me
I am very curious about this. I'm not sure if it is a reward for faithful service, or a final opportunity for the lodge to dislodge you from your wealth.

Dislodge you from your wealth? I don't know what you mean, that the Homes lure old men into their communities then rob them?
You speak of "asset turnover plans" ..

Most communities (and I don't know if this is how the Masonic homes work) you pay up front for the apartment you live in.. then additional costs for food, health services etc.. if you run out of money, the service is free. I know the place I worked at a few years ago was waaayyy over priced (and the gourmet kitchen was cafeteria food). I imagine Masonic homes probably work in about the same way. Of course, the only Masonic Home I have ever visited was a very very nice campus. And for the most part the old timers like living with other old timers. What else are you going to do with your money at the age of 80+?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow18433

Profanes...

Oops...another tongue-slip from a freemason, which shows, once again, that freemasonry, IS IN REALITY , indeed a religion and unchristian. I wounder why this site, tolarate freemason disinformation agents.

you must lead a very sad little life, what with not understanding humor at all and junk. See there is this thing called a joke. Look into it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Profanes...

Network dude was replying to my little joke about shape shifting lizards etc, I hope you realised it was a joke and didn't take me literally. . ?
Seems to me that the ability to be lighthearted and laugh has passed you by! If it comes down to having a pint with you in the local pub or risking life and limb in the local masonic lodge bar I'll be the one leaning against the altar knocking back the vino while watching the brotherhood summon up satan and then get him sloshed on cheap ale and whisky.

Lighten up mate. . .

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
* Inflected Form(s): pro·faned; pro·fan·ing
* Etymology: Middle English prophanen, from Anglo-French prophaner, from Latin profanare, from profanus
* Date: 14th century

1 : to treat (something sacred) with abuse, irreverence, or contempt

So, they still are Profanes whether we joke or not, right?

I always thought that the reason Christians in particular get so upset about people not following what they deem "appropriate" was a deep seeded insecurity of their own beliefs. Some Christians understand their religion enough not to project onto other people.. while others can't seem to co-exist with a World that doesn't always use the same path to reach the same conclusions.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Dislodge you from your wealth? I don't know what you mean, that the Homes lure old men into their communities then rob them?
You speak of "asset turnover plans" ..
?

Take a look at the financial assistance plan for the Masonic Home of Virginia for instance. If you can't come up with the $79,920 cost for the first year of living in an apartment there with your wife, then they will assist you by accepting 75% of your income and assets, your life insurance policies and real estate (all of those), and then they will take care of you for the rest of your life. But, like I said, you have to trust them after you have already given them (almost) all your wealth.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by novacs4me]

[edit on 18-8-2009 by novacs4me]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Profanes...

Is that Achilles, everyones favorite Gentlemen Conspiracy Theoriste? Try not to get banned again.....

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by novacs4me

You are correct in this fact, but don't forget that many of the Mason's living there were totally destitute prior to being accepted in such a fine facility!

Sure, they want to get paid when possible, but they will accept any Mason regardless of financial status. This is a very charitable organization. The Masonic Home in Florida is the nicest community I have ever seen! If you have a lot of assets, you are better of paying privately, but if you have few assets, then their alternative plans fit better.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It's not $79k/year .. You have to buy the unit you live in, which is the same for any retirement community. The one I worked at even had a gated community where people could buy houses for 200k+.

Most old timers that go into these estate/communities are there for a very long time..

If you don't have $79k by the time you're 65+ (min age accepted) then by all means, you don't have that much in assets to worry about, do you? The fact that a place is offering to pay 75% of what could be 20 years of living (yes I knew old timers that have lived in the community for over 20 years) by taking what is most often meager assets and or life insurance sounds like a damn good deal.

(I worked at a Catholic sponsored community) It worked the same way. nothing specifically different in the Masonic practices.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Well, yes, it is $79,920 for the first year. It costs $15,000 for the entrance fee for a couple. Then for independent living, $2705 per person per month, which for two people would be $64,920. Add those up, and you get my figure. I don't see anything which indicates you become an owner of your apartment.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

owner of your apartment.

Think of it like a lease.. you turn it in when you die.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

all we need to do is lay on the blacktop for a few hours. Sheesh, you profanes know nothing of freemasonry.

That's one of the things that keep me from joining freemasonry - as well as Mattew 5:33... language is powerful and human beings to all kinds of crazy stuff when their are in groups. (Monkey see, monkey do.)

It seems to be an awesome thing to self-knowledge (these days I'm loving esoterism and spirituality), but I still think It's not the only way to get the truth.

Anyway I won't judge you, I only have 22 yo and can change my mind.

And yes, people will always BE RIGHT about freemasonry and always will justify it...

"What the thinker thinks, the prover prooves" - Leonard Orr

Love,
infobrazil

PS.:

profane
dictionary.reference.com...

–adjective
1. characterized by irreverence or contempt for God or sacred principles or things; irreligious.
2. not devoted to holy or religious purposes; unconsecrated; secular (opposed to sacred ).
3. unholy; heathen; pagan: profane rites.
4. not initiated into religious rites or mysteries, as persons.
5. common or vulgar.
–verb (used with object)
6. to misuse (anything that should be held in reverence or respect); defile; debase; employ basely or unworthily.
7. to treat (anything sacred) with irreverence or contempt; violate the sanctity of: to profane a shrine.

Idea Framing, Metaphors, and Your Brain - George Lakoff
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-8-2009 by infobrazil]

[edit on 19-8-2009 by infobrazil]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join