It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Space Alien Encounter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thanks. I doubt I can find a professional hypnosis dude in West TX so tonight I'll try a google a few things and get back with you.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
THB, I know of a psychiatrist who specializes in treating people who are obsessed with air disasters. He might be able to help you; send me a note if you need a referral. This guy is supposed to be pretty good, although he has some unconventional ideas about psychopharmacology.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thanks.

I did some research today and after several detours I have ended up with a hypnotist located in Sanna Anna Texas. I called him at noon and tonight me and my friend are supposed to drive over for a private session.

It sounds a little unconventional, although I suppose all hypnosis is a little unconventional. The guy has a some sort of Indian Tee Pee that he uses as a sweat lodge. It all starts with the beating of drums and somewhere in the mix we are supposed to (possibly?) see visions and recall past and future events.

Right now we are in both a food and drink fast until we get there-----and we are supposed to only wear 100% cotton, no metals and loincloth if possible.

I'm not certain I am sure what exactly is going on here but I am willing to give it a try---or two.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by TrailerHouseBoy]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TrailerHouseBoy

That is awesome. You are taking action.
Should be a very interesting experience.
Let us know how it goes.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's been a couple days and this is the first I've been able to get my mind together to talk about what happened.

I drove out to Sanna Anna Tx with my friend on Saturday night, a day later than we originally scheduled. When we got to where we were meeting the hypnotist there was a carved animal like a Bison located at the gate to the property which was painted blue and had a pair of white wings attached to its back.

I thought this was pretty weird but really didn;t say anything and continued down the driveway to his house. Once there we met the guy, and found out we were to refer to him as "Chief" or even more properly "Chief Red Cloud". I found this kind of odd since he did not appear to be an Indian.

We went into his house and drank some kind of home brew home grown herbal tea which was pretty bitter/buttery to the taste. I really don't know what it was, but it was supposed to loosen everyone up. While we were drinking the tea "Chief" went out and started a fire for the Sweat Lodge in his back yard.

This took awhile to get to what he termed "operating tempature" so it was at least 10:30 pm or later before we entered the Tee Pee Sweat Lodge. Initially I was pretty happy to have drank so much liquid since it was hot in the Tee Pee. Before we entered we all were required to change into some sort of loin cloth underwear.

Once inside "Chief" began dancing an beating a drum while we sat an watched in the semi-darkness. When he was done, which took awhile, he opened a bowl filled with "tallow" (and I am still not sure what it was) and he began to hand rub it on both our bodies. It was some sort of body massage and it only made the heat more intense. There is only so much heat the human body can stand and this single thing brought me to the limit of what I was comfortable to endure.

I started to get up to leave but when I stood it was like I was in the center of a bright light, I became disoriented, and passed out. I cannot remember much after that.

The next morning I awoke in the Tee Pee laying on the ground in the screwed up loincloth with my friend standing over me laughing.

Sadly I am almost certain my ex-friend is the culprit in what is going on here.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TrailerHouseBoy

welcome, intresting case. indian hypnosis, waking up to ur friend laughing again.... i dont know, i see a similar patern... you wake up and your "supposed" buddy is dissing you.

sounds like a college prank to me, and you were the victim.

very hard to believe this really happened to you with the story you just posted with the Indian.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You ever been to West Texas??

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Amazing. Simply amazing.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well, I have to be in total agreement with you so I sum it up in one word: Indeed

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Today I kicked Ed out of the house forever. I think now things will return to normal.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrailerHouseBoy
Today I kicked Ed out of the house forever. I think now things will return to normal.

Just curious, your friend (Ed?) now out of the picture.
Did the lights you originally saw really happen and how could he have staged that part of your story.

Also why was Ed pranking you?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrailerHouseBoy

So which one of you gets to keep the collection of Barbra Streisand albums?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join