It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone need or want Polk co. Fl Planning Maps...>? Rex84 camp..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
anywho... these JPG's are too massive to download to my account and way to detail ... we can send you the photo's of this planning map... if U2U w/email to send it too...

I emailed ATS if they wanted to host these files... with no response... so, If you want them I got them ... nothing senister or anything we have a compound that says its for Federal Detention Center.... right beside the Railroad tracks... in the middle of no where... with what looks like a WWII prison camp.
INST-2 in blue... otherwise pretty boring...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Can you up load them to megaupload.com or hotfile.com?

I think they allow file sizes up to 200 megabytes or something.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You are wasting your time. I have flown over that area in a plane and there is NO detention camp there. Polk County doesn't even have a police force big enough to patrol the area properly, let alone conduct phony roundups.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
well I dont know what you are referring too - but the maps I'm looking at clearly state... 2010.. Planning Maps. and well, it is in the middle of no where... youve flown over it..
also, I have reports of 2 prison guards living close to the site...
and we have a CSX repair yard, that the people keep shutting down that keeps coming back like a bad bowl of chili... the people say no... and they say yes, the propoganda is it is a concentration camp... me - they want it pretty bad for a rail repair facility... and they own a lot of Polk Co... as well..

[edit on 14-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

As a new member(hope I post this correctly), I would love to see this info. Hope it can be some how downloaded.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
sorry guys ... these photo's are embedded into the original email... let me back channel these pictures and get them as attachments so I can do something with them... ok... so stand by ...

new topics

top topics

join