It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet = World Wide Control of Everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The final frontier in world wide governance.

Do you know who invented or controls the internet?

Do you know what lengths the government has gone to control personal computers?

Do you want to know what will happen inevtiably and sooner than you think?

You reading this article is about to join the mainstream media world wide.

Just think, what a better way to control the global media broadcasts than to control eveyone under the same guidlelines, laws and rules of media broadcasting.

Read the report and make your own judgment.

The Ultimate Control of the Global Media and You

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Very good article, and totally true.

Censorship begins with "deleting the wordy durds for advertising dollars" and degenerates into a fascist free-for-all.

Then the galloping hordes of ignorance rush to the front, laying waste to whatever they can in the quest to appear to be more than they are.

Censorship, whether by public or private entities, is the epitome of evil and should be recognized as such.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I delete words like that, and I don't care if someone thinks it's censor. The words are usually accompanied by total ignorance and from someone who can't control their anger. And I am certainly guilty of that from time to time myself.

The entire reason we have such bad words in the first place is for the extra emphasis being added to what we are saying. The guy who says "get that freaking thing away from me" doesn't emphasize anger the way someone who says another word does.

People really do it just so they can be dirty. Otherwise, what purpose would you have for saying that word instead of "freaking".

So don't lie to me, you want that censorship and you love it. If you didn't think the words weren't a big deal then you wouldn't be care if they were censored. Do you give a crap when a restaurant you don't eat at goes out of business?

The stigma is the entire point.

Wake me up when they tell you that you can't own a website that has certain words. That is censorship.

Censorship in the news is completely different than that. That not censorship, that's just plain out lies and manipulation, or "spin".

join