It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is the only way

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

read my mails, where did i say jesus is a lie ?
i say he is truth, i don't say he is a lie.

it's because truth is his name, you can search him with his other
and fuller name = truth

jesus told you, i am the way, life, truth
the biggest command is to love.

if people search truth, they search jesus or his other name god
even atheists are children of him.

christian dogmatic thinking does not understand the love of god yet.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

ANother example is when I got the Baptizm of the Holy SPirit, the Spirit kept inclining to me to meditate. I was so indoctrinated at that time and thought that meditation was "of the devil". It was after weeks of counseling with Monks and finding out about the Great Schism of 1054 tat I was finally able to set aside this indoctrinated "of the devil" attitude and go deep within meditation, where many Spiritual realities and truths were revealed to me in those times.

But what is Western Xtianity saying? Pre-existence and meditation is of the devil.

I'm just curious, when you where "Baptized in the holy spirit" who did it? how did they do it? was water involved? if water was involved it was not a baptism in the holy spirit, but in fact just a water baptism where you may have felt the holy spirit.

and contrary to popular belief, there is no such thing as "of the devil" everything is of God including the devil. Satan merely means adversary and its Jesus' adversary

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

ok, i see where your coming from now. sorry for the confusion, but honestly God is Merciful yet Vengeful.... The father will not punish, but in fact the Son will.... but honestly, to say the father is in you, is blasphemous and you equate yourself to Christ. at this point Christians are children of God, not sons and daughters. they will soon inherit Christendom. a lot sooner than people think

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The father is in me. Sonship didn't stop with jesus.
Baptism of the holy spirit is a symbol for sonship.
Sonship doesn't stop until dead or glorification.
It's repenting until dead.
Sonship means being logically free,
every decision is god's because in every choice
there is only one option, instead of two.

Baptism is a symbol

water = repenting
fire = becoming unto the seal of the prophet,
just as the quran explained.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I know you will react sharp on this.
Better you react now then next year.

All religions understand god as judging,
jesus said the son does not judge you unto death,
he said the law does, and the law is choice
curse or blessing, it is not god who judges you,
but you as your own part of god by choosing
against yourself, that is god judging, but it is yourself doing it,
as a son.

every repenting believer in truth, staying on that course,
is a son of god, repenting/forgiving is another word for understanding,
we do not live 2000 years ago, we live now
those sons will become adopted sons if they stay on their repenting
ways. logic will free them.

repenting = to see
forgiving = to understand

[edit on 27-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
time to understand the symbols,
and drop the symbology,
because it gives hate,fear, anger
that is very deep.

the sin against the holy spirit is ignorance,
the spirit is god , is truth,
going against truth is ignorance.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds

The father is in me. Sonship didn't stop with jesus.
Baptism of the holy spirit is a symbol for sonship.
Sonship doesn't stop until dead or glorification.
It's repenting until dead.
Sonship means being logically free,
every decision is god's because in every choice
there is only one option, instead of two.

Baptism is a symbol

water = repenting
fire = becoming unto the seal of the prophet,
just as the quran explained.

only Jesus and The Holy Spirit can baptize in the holy spirit, then you will become a son of God, until that time the father is not in you. in fact until that time, you are merely a child of God

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

Everyday is Jesus birthday, He is God and the creator of all, we must not set a date to celebrate and be benign the rest. We are here to glorify, testify and walk with him all of the days we are here on this planet/ proving ground. His date of birth is a moog point.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds
I know you will react sharp on this.
Better you react now then next year.

All religions understand god as judging,
jesus said the son does not judge you unto death,
he said the law does, and the law is choice
curse or blessing, it is not god who judges you,
but you as your own part of god by choosing
against yourself, that is god judging, but it is yourself doing it,
as a son.

every repenting believer in truth, staying on that course,
is a son of god, repenting/forgiving is another word for understanding,
we do not live 2000 years ago, we live now
those sons will become adopted sons if they stay on their repenting
ways. logic will free them.

repenting = to see
forgiving = to understand

I do agree, but on one hand, you have to understand God has only ONE SON. thus you are a child of god, until you cease sinning all together and fully comply with the laws of Moses, you do not deserve to be called a son. all True believers in Christ will become sons and daughters soon enough. first you have to know what your repenting for.... and as for forgiving, you forgive those who trespass against you. repenting and forgiving is a way of understanding, but its an understanding of what you or someone else has done wrong, its not just "understanding" that was pretty generic no offense

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by funkeemunkee84

I do agree every day should honor Christ, the only thing i like about Christmas is not the gifts or anything, its the actual date. not many people notice it but 12-25 1+2=3 (trinity) 2+5=7 (7 spirits of God)

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

What none believers fail to understand is that God will not condemn for the actual sin itself, God/Jesus will condemn those whose denied him by their sin. To sin is to deny God/Jesus... God and Jesus are one in the same, Jesus is the manifestation of God in human form, God's soul is Jesus' soul. So therefore God/Jesus' blood will wash all of our sins if we accept his forgiveness. Lost souls do not understand that we have freewill to do as we will and ask for unquestionable proof, if unquestionable proof we're given to us then our freewill to believe would be taken away, It's all part of the master plan. The true proof of God's existence is the gift of the Holy spirit given to us once we believe and become saved. You can feel him within you in an unexplainable way. Once each and every person can deny their ego and let Jesus come into their hearts the proof will be undeniable. To deny Jesus without first experiencing the holy ghost is like denying the sky is blue if your blind, you can't see it so how would you know? Haven't you ever heard the hymn I was once blind but now can see?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by funkeemunkee84

seems you are strictly a NT type of guy, i hate to keep reiteraiting the same advice but there is a GODHEAD gen 1:26 and God said "Let US make Man to OUR image to OUR likeness" Yes Jesus is the SON no he is NOT the father, the Godhead has 2 parts, a celestial body (heavenly) and a terrestrial body (earthly) there is only one holy spirit which became part of Jesus at his Baptism.... is Jesus "God" yes but "God" is a very generic term.... technically according to other religions there are 1000's of gods (notice no cap g) but Jesus is in fact the Son of the True Omnipotent/Omniscient/Omnipresent spirit, we refer to as The Father

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Firstly, there was no Jesus, he didn't exist. The old roman religions were failing to keep the populace in line so they created the myth and propagated it in order to keep the populace dumbed down and subservient. It is a control system that uses your fear of death and pain in hell to control your thoughts so you structure them in a way that castrates your mind. Seriously! But of course that doesn't mean we're not at the end of time so to speak, but seriously dudes there may be something which I have seen that men might call God, but it is nothing to be feared, worshipped or even thought about. It's nothing, and certainly nothing you would ever want to know what it is. Like me you would go looking for answers and find only madness. God is not the way, God is nothing, now humanity on the other hand, that is something truly special.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Basically, God is the substance, the energy which makes existence but exists as nothing itself. Now you can tumble down the rabbit hole until the threads lead you to the source, but don't do it! To know God is to know madness, forget it, it has no mind, no thought because it constantly has to be all minds, all thought. Forget God, the only answers you'll find are one's you'll wish you hadn't. Trust me, I've met God, and despite the innocence of it's "eyes" it's mind knows everything of evil. The cause of all evil and suffering and it doesn't even understand that there's anything wrong with that. Men with all their imperfections have one trick up their sleeve that God doesn't, THEY CAN CHANGE!!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

It is a pity that the more reasoned a post, the less noticed it gets... everything you say is accurate, everything you infer is what I generally understand.

People wish to complicate God and bring their own feelings and their own biases in as a form of egoic self preservation, a fear about the need for the self to die.

What you describe reflects quite a bit with what the pre-nycaean Gnostics taught about Christianity, and what some apocryphal texts state outright.

I am currently at the point where another poster is; God is Love, God is everything, Sin is a human fabrication and nothing keeps us apart from our Creator except the will of the self.

But this is all natural. We are all journeying on a path, and all of us have the desire to be seperate from God; it is why we are here, to thrive in these experiences.

It is occassionaly saddening or enfuriating when we see other people who seem lost, but generally speaking they are just fulfilling their intent upon the earth. When they reach maturity, they will put away such childish things.

I, on the other hand, am a Vagabond soul... given to movement and seperation by nature. Throughout such travels, I keep in my mind my Maker and his love for Creation. For one such as I, it is impossible to forget the majesty of other ages, where the acts of the Creator were more visible and apparent to all mortals. For one such as I, living a life of unshakeable belief in a maker, I see in Christ what I see in myself... though I, as a mortal human, have the same egoic failings as others.

But in saying all of this, I want to tell you thank you for the kind and passionate words of peace and concern for the well being of all your fellow human beings. It is a nurturing aspect of the divine which moves us to care for others, and though such yearnings can reignite the egoic self, they are noble at the core.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

God has only one son , that is god
just as the Quran states.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCouncil

nice contribution which can be completely blown out of the water with a little research. its about Faith man. In fact I know for a fact that Jesus was Chrust, but its a personal thing and no one is forcing you to their beliefs on you, nor do they want to really hear your blasphemy

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024

nice contribution which can be completely blown out of the water with a little research. its about Faith man. In fact I know for a fact that Jesus was Chrust, but its a personal thing and no one is forcing you to their beliefs on you, nor do they want to really hear your blasphemy

So you personally met him then.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

first you say there is no god, then you say there is what gives? either you there is or there isn't God by definition in omnipotent omniscient and omnipresent that is nothing to you. and by the way, God is actually spirit, something that cannot be detected, but can be proved, only not scientifically

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

Originally posted by clever024

nice contribution which can be completely blown out of the water with a little research. its about Faith man. In fact I know for a fact that Jesus was Christ, but its a personal thing and no one is forcing you to their beliefs on you, nor do they want to really hear your blasphemy

So you personally met him then.

double post, actually, not really, this one showed up as just a "quote" for some reason and the other part was skewed onto its own reply, probably for good reason

[edit on 27-9-2009 by clever024]

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join