It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is the only way

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
"ALL GENERALIZATIONS ARE UNTRUE...GENERALLY..." in fact Jesus did NOT claim to be the messiah...but was quoted as saying..."Who do you say hat I am..?" He said he was the alpha and the omega..the beginning and the end and never claimed to be the whole enchilada...Moses, Buddha, Gandhi, Merlin, Bill W. & Dr.Bob, Chopra.. etc all have their place in history and along the path toward spiritual enlightenment..AND SINCE THE GOSPEL OF YESHUA (JESUS) has been withheld by forces within catholocism..along with numerous other gospels including the Gospel of Mary Magdalene (Jesus' wife) yes he was a rabbi and was married...see "The Lost TOMB of JESUS" on dvd... besides what if Jesus was an extraterrestrial? TRUTHBOOK.COM "There is a concept which is an answer to all queries, an barrier to enlightenment...that is contempt prior to investigation.." seek and we shall find..as truth will set us free...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Now THAT'S a possibility - I never thought about it that way.

Great comment !

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
reply to post by nomorecruelty

i truly hope he returns. we are in a holy way, part for oil, but also part for the control of historical babylon and the biblical israel.
never forget who claims to be on your team.

george bush

President: "I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."

"I'm surely not going to justify war based upon God. Understand that. Nevertheless, in my case, I pray that I will be as good a messenger of His will as possible. And then of course, I pray for forgiveness."

"I feel God's words coming to me: 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God, I'm gonna do it."

much of the hostility towards you is due to the dangerous speech and actions from those who claim to be the same as you.

lol good old W. How lucky are we. (yuk yuk)

I still wonder why he bought up that almost hundred thousand acres in, where was it, Paraguay?
He musta known that the US is on its way out.

Thanks for the well wishes on my nephew - hopefully when he gets back we can convince him to get out. He is in the Guard for crying out loud - which they aren't even supposed to leave the nation's territory in their job - so sayeth the law. Or what we used to call the 'law'. Sigh.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I thought about this, and thought about it- and I see no other way to actually communicate how I see Jesus reacting to me when I ask in prayer what I have brought up in this forum.

This is how I feel in ONE picture- sparing me writing myself to death, and getting the occasional snide comment in return.

And trust me, I aint laughing while posting it. I feel like crying.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

I don't think I have witnessed such hatred for God, or the Bible, ever - like I have on this thread.

don't mean to be rude, but this only tells me you haven't traveled much, or witnessed much for the most part.
this is a thread on the internet, typed words, from people using anonymous handles. personally i seperate words from violence and actions.

Yeah you gotta get a thicker skin rubbertramp; there is a spiritual battle going on here and everywhere.

P.S. We could use your help.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

lol ok, wylekat -

Hang in there though - remember, when you hit rock bottom there is no other way to go but up.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Spiritual warfare......... that is a term I haven't heard in a while ....or seen posted on this thread. But so very important - and true.

Satan is its leader and he knows his time is short and running out - so that would account for the increase in 'evil' I am betting.

D'oh at me.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

that quote is kinda' out of context, i hope you read the rest of my replies.
my main message is to get over our differences, realize strength in numbers does not include segregating ourselves based on religious beliefs.
we need to learn to trust others.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evangelical

I suggest anyone who wants to play the game of biblical errancy with me to pick your best weapon, because I'm very good at showing you to be wrong.

How old was Jehoiachin when he began to reign?

2KI 24:8 Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother's name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.

2CH 36:9 Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD.

Was he 8 or 18?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

I don't think we are segregators here at ats, if anything WE are segregated, low man on the totem pole here.

I was just commenting on you saying you haven't seen so much hatred etc. Actually, thinking back I felt the same way when I first started reading some of this stuff. I was sickened at the blasphemy, but perhaps God is toughening me up for something even heavier.

I certainly didn't mean anything disrespectful.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evangelical
One of the greatest mysteries is that the Bible accurately predicts the coming of Christ and that in all the history of the world Jesus is the only one to have claimed He is the Messiah. The only logical conclusion is Jesus is the Christ. The NWO is probably real and is the instrument of Satan and we ate indeed nearing the end times.

For you and those who believe as you do, then you are correct, this is your only path. For me, and those who do not believe in your bible, we have our own paths to follow.

This world is full of religions which say "my way is the only way and if you don't believe it you will go to hell". So, which one does a person "really" choose? They go with what their heart tells them. Or what they were raised to believe. Or for some, which one they "fear" the most.

How do I know? Because I am a spiritualist, and have my own experiences to go on. I don't want to argue this with you. You have your path, which you believe in, and I have my path, which I believe in. And for you, your path is the right path, and for me my path is the right path.

We should all learn a bit more tolerance in this world.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Ah that was me that posted that........ LOL. Sorry

I'm the one who needs thicker skin.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by amazed

That Oprah church is really catching on.

For me there is only one way, Jesus said no one comes to the Father but through Him, and I just happen to believe Him. Everything He said would happen, happened, so I am going to trust Him all the way.

I am sure you have looked around and made your choice. I am just explaining my choice. And I am tolerant of you and your choice, in fact, I really hope your path leads you somewhere wonderful. As for me and my house we will serve The Lord.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Strange thing, to me anyhow, is that if these people did read the Bible, especially the prophecies, they would realize then that this stuff isn't made up.

They want to treat it like it's some tin foil hat issue but they have no idea the seriousness of this. The Bible was oh so correct when it spoke of the ones who would refuse to listen or hear.

My house is right in there with your house on who to serve.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
reply to post by Universal Light

That's the 'new age' theory/religion,etc. Same thing I believe that Oprah has been pushing lately.

The only light, in my opinion, is Jesus Christ.

Well I don't watch TV so I wouldn't know what Oprah pushes. I would imagine she doesn't preach Jesus being a fifth density being at the current time.

What I say is not New Age as that is just a label to lump spiritual theories into one category of crackpots.

Good thing about existence is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and to walk their own path. I don't mean this to sound rude but imo you have tunnel vision in a multiverse of infinite bounds.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Well you ought to get organizsed and start yourself a new religion, there is lots of others have done it: Jim Jones, David Koresh, that Applewhite dude, Benjamin Creme, the old fart who started Scientology. What are you doing wasting your talking to a bunch of nobody's on the internet?

Well I don't believe in religion so that wouldn't really work. Religion is a method to segregate humanity into furthering themselves from the fact that we are indeed all one.

Why am I talking to you? First off, you are not a bunch of nobodys, you are me and I am you. We are one in the Infinite Creation. So out of everything I ever say on the internet, if one thought hits one person, it is completely worth it. Helping one is helping the whole.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Hang in there though - remember, when you hit rock bottom there is no other way to go but up.

Ok- but why did someone hand me a jackhammer and a miner's light?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by rubbertramp

I don't think we are segregators here at ats, if anything WE are segregated, low man on the totem pole here.

I was just commenting on you saying you haven't seen so much hatred etc. Actually, thinking back I felt the same way when I first started reading some of this stuff. I was sickened at the blasphemy, but perhaps God is toughening me up for something even heavier.

I certainly didn't mean anything disrespectful.

ah, you may have me mixed up with another. i was saying i have seen hatred, the segregating i mean in real life. it's time we met our neighbors and joined forces instead of segregating ourselves due to religious beliefs.
when we let the powers that be divide us, we lose strength. i consider alot of these differences based on religion to be very harmful, it is why humans war.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sorry but a new age prophet wont be the same person, they will be like a Jesus, probally Metaphysically the son of Jesus if you believe that the actuall same spirit is incantated in another body, only the same ideals will be simular.

they already came back, your post is late...

the world is being observed for sure, too bad the prime directive has been tampered with...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Amen to that.

I don't think a lot of them have ever even cracked open a Bible. The prophecy just concerning the birth and death of Christ alone, written some 800 years prior to His birth, is astounding.

Died a humiliating death (Psalm 22; Isaiah 53) involving: rejection (Isaiah 53:3; John 1:10-11; 7:5,48), betrayal by a friend (Psalm 41:9; Luke 22:3-4; John 13:18), sold for 30 pieces of silver (Zechariah 11:12; Matthew 26:14-15), silence before His accusers (Isaiah 53:7; Matthew 27:12-14), being mocked (Psalm 22: 7-8; Matthew 27:31), beaten (Isaiah 52:14; Matthew 27:26), spit upon (Isaiah 50:6; Matthew 27:30), piercing His hands and feet (Psalm 22:16; Matthew 27:31), being crucified with thieves (Isaiah 53:12; Matthew 27:38), praying for His persecutors (Isaiah 53:12; Luke 23:34), piercing His side (Zechariah 12:10; John 19:34), given gall and vinegar to drink (Psalm 69:21, Matthew 27:34, Luke 23:36), no broken bones (Psalm 34:20; John 19:32-36), buried in a rich man's tomb (Isaiah 53:9; Matthew 27:57-60), casting lots for His garments (Psalm 22:18; John 19:23-24).

What, do they think we are all deaf and dumb and someone told us once to believe in this and we just did so without a thought? I studied and prayed. I researched. I did my homework and could only come to one conclusion, to quote the Roman soldier who witnessed the crucifixion: "Surely this was the Son of God."

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join