It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Comercial, Sick stuff.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Chemtrails, mind control, EMF cell phones, people in a trance like state. You are cattle to them. Welcome to the New World Order.

A friendly reader sent me this ad from O2 mobile and it is surely contains the most blatant Illuminati symbolism I’ve seen in a while. Look for

1- Hooded people with one illuminated eye, in trance-like state
2- Big fat heavy prominent chemtrails all over the place
3- A scene with a bull and an upside down triangle – male and female principles

Translation of the voice-over:

“This will make you speechless and make you stop paying attention to whatever is going on around you…”

Mind control anyone?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think that this is just advertising on the strength of "Our products so good, we can just be obtuse and if you're cool - you'll buy it". I'd suggest the imagery of the plane-trails is reinforcing the images of bubbles, like little "cute" speech/text "gifts", they just seem to be implying in an arty way "contact", like you're deep under the ocean (far away) and you can still communicate.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Subliminal advertising is seeming to be less and les subliminal.

We are fighting a tough battle, as it seems that the PTB are in control of media, music, education. etc.

Cries in the wilderness continue to go unheard.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The use of the loudspeaker/siren is interesting, suggesting either those people are being instructed, or there is a serious problem. I don't think either have something to do with setting the scene to do with the advertising message that this phone helps you communicate. The speaker is shown for some purpose, same for the chemtrails.

They are very specific clouds and I can't think why they would choose them over a normal sky other than to give a very eerie impression. Again, why? You can still connote connections between people without this whole sense of bleakness. The cow is just weird, maybe if I could understand the language I'd see why that was put in.

Did anyone notice the tall floodlights and fence at 0:07..

..Prison camp?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Lotsa funny words !

I think they are 'normalizing' the chemtrails into the minds of the sheeple, so that when people like me say : look, there the poison comes again, people like you can say : no , it is just bubbles, it is a comercial.

You dont think there are any NWO, illuminati, masons, depop agenda either, so it is easy to understand you have trubble grasping the fact that these people want to harm one single inocent person on the planet earth, hence all the false-flag wars going back to the french revolusion..

--
--

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Sorry for being a retard but what are chemtrails?

K dont worry wached a clip from discovery on chemtrails. But what does it have to do with the NWO and the illuminati?

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

You're ascribing meanings I didn't give, which is a little rude.

I was talking very specificly about the advert - in relation to a lot of the themes prevalent on ATS. Yes, actually I do believe there is an NWO conspiracy, very much so. Just not that every single company is involved in it, nor that modern advertising is specifically geared towards it - has it occured that the advertising agency that produced this for the phone company might be staffed with some fairly creative people that "might" be aware of NWO themes and thought "Let's put some of that in there, it'll be cool" or more likely "Let's just do something a bit weird, because people are stupid, won't want to admit to not understanding it AND buy it"???

There's a long history of advertising that is surreal and obtuse and whilst I think that sort of media is distasteful and pernicious, I can appreciate some of the visual artistry involved.

I try not to watch tv....

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Omg, the Discovery programe where they prove that contrails are contrails ? sweet...

Connection could be : Barium weakens your immune defences , and , you heard of the swine flu ?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Nah, none of that, just putting it out as a norm of things..
Maybe they try warning people, but not a good way of doing it !

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Respectfully, I disagree... Maybe you could try contacting the advertising agency that put it out - you don't have to say you think it's a conspiracy you could just say you're interested in the aesthetics and what they mean. It would be interesting to hear their view, even if it's not one agreed with.

I don't wish to do you a disservice, but I really don't see conspiracy or an agenda other than money making here.

As I said before I do agree with you on the NWO, but I think the main thrust of any "changes" will be FEMA camps, engineered diseases and economic collapse. I do think the media plays it's part, but more as a generalised plot to keep us docile and consumptive, to not really bother thinking for ourselves. If there's anything that's an NWO conspiracy, it's Big Brother and I see that more as an example of keeping tv viewers stupid.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

So what do you think these planes are doing ?
Looks like they are spraying ??

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
yes that's pretty blatant and seriously creepy. but i see two possibilities here. 1.) it's really them just sticking in our faces the way they love you or 2.) them is someone like us aware of all this and sending a message. the beauty and the hideousness of their scheming is that the more in your face about it they are, the more crazy those who notice it really appear. they're clever, but not that clever if you have strong convictions of your own.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So if the video is mind control, did it compel you to buy the phone and go with o2 ? Or did you have on your tinfoil hat to avoid the evil death rays resonating from your speakers when you played the clip ?

It's an advert, I'm sure there's a plethora of innocent ads that you could connect to chemtrails and the illuminati and the NWO, if you really wanted to.

In fact I'm an NWO agent working undercover (well not anymore now obviously duh) and I can tell you, now that you've undcovered our plot with the o2 ads I shall be notifying my superiors. Expect a knock at the door or a phone call in the next couple of days, we know where you live and we know who you are for we have the power of the might all seeing eye

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'm with Vodafone, they're anti-NWO, it's in the contract.

Chembreather - did you attempt to contact the agency?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
That is a creepy commercial! Seriously, where does a company get off using blatant symbolism and conspiracy ideals?

I don't understand it, but I don't like it. Commercials from countries outside the US are definitely more in-your-face.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Well, film, music videos etc use symbolism, conspiracy ideas etc, so advertising will follow.

top topics

join