It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you get rid of 4,5 billion people? Simple: sterilize them by vaccination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominuz
i dont know but is kinda wrong the way to do it, i mean why risk trying to vaccinate all citizen knowing that probably a lot of them wont accept it.

why dont try something more subtle like sterilize trought water?

i mean think about it, you can say no to a vaccine but you will allways need of water want it or not, in fact who say that they arent already
poisoning water with all kinda stuff?

i rather think that if they going to obligate the entire world to get vaccinated will have perphaps a deeper purpose...

Think like a Lizard like they do...

Nothing wrong with the right solution (to them)

Water etc. is slow and unreliable. Not everyone drinks public water...

But everyone sure will be lined up for the same vaccines, worldwide.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by trace_the_truth
Another tidbit to add to your byzantine conspiracy:

Soon it will be possible to create egg and sperm from stem cells.

See?

No need for population at all, lets create a master race without the interbreeding.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire

See?

No need for population at all, lets create a master race without the interbreeding.

So then, what will you be doing when they track you down and force the vaccination on you?

Let me guess: You are different. You will find a way.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think a much easier and effective way to reduce the population would be to genetically engineer a virus that was easy to spread that sterilized people. There would always be somebody immune, enough so that not everybody was sterilized, and it would rapidly drop the population down to a manageable level without killing anybody.

Unless you want to count the unconceived as "killed," which would be stretching things a bit.

Anyway, I think that would work better, and you wouldn't have to inefficiently go from person to person to do the sterilization. Also, if people are already in that business, all I can say that it's not working fast enough, or they're doing a lousy job of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Seems a lot of "stories/ plots" in movies seem to be unfolding ......

Movies that have been released from about 1990 onwards have def hinted at the truth.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

I gave you a star...because your comment is sad but true

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

See?

So then, what will you be doing when they track you down and force the vaccination on you?

I choose my own destiny. As I have said before, I have destroyed all my credit cards, closed all my bank accounts, moved without leaving a forwarding address.

Currently I am in grey mode, when the shtf I will go dark.

Good luck finding me.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Considering the post above me, as well as the general feel of a lot of these threads, I felt this was apt:

xkcd.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

See?

I choose my own destiny. As I have said before, I have destroyed all my credit cards, closed all my bank accounts, moved without leaving a forwarding address.

Currently I am in grey mode, when the shtf I will go dark.

Good luck finding me.

Do you plan on raising a family or having children while you are dark?

Is your significant other going dark with you? If not, do you plan to breed if you meet someone else who is in dark mode?

How big will your dark colony get before they attract attention?

If you don't plan to breed while in dark mode, or "after" it's over, assuming you don't get caught or die, how logical is it to go dark to avoid alleged sterilization since you are virtually sterilizing yourself through circumstance?

I'm interested in the logistical side of this. Can you please explain for others who wish to go dark too?

I don't think you've thought this through.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I thought I would add this video clip on this thread...
Help spread the word!

Gootube has been going out of its way to censor this video!! Please help us get the word out and expand and share this video with all your friends and family!

[edit on 15-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
How about a vaccine/ID chip combo??

Two birds with one stone...perfect

res

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
For those who wont listen to what David Icke has to say about this..
Take it from your own members of government Ron Paul...

1976 swine flue scare... look it up and remember.. This is all hype to scare you into getting those dangerous SHOTS!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It seems to me they would be more selective in a way that would not be possible with mass vaccination.

There would be bloodlines they want to continue as well as people with superior intelligence. No, too easy to let the big bad flu bug get rid of a few inferior genes.

And what would they be left with...a bunch of us rebel conspiracy theorists who refuse to take the vaccine.

Course you could target poor third world countries. That would leave opportunities for other countries to go in and take over.

Just thinking.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Is there even a technology currently available which would permanently sterilize a person with a single vaccination? If so, what is it? Realistically, it would be known within a couple of weeks that a mass sterilization was in process and only a portion of the populace would have been vaccinated, so it wouldn’t really make that much of a difference (but would cause an uproar that would create revolutions in every country not to mention mass wars as each country blames another). No, if anyone wanted to get rid of people, it would have to be a virus. They could give us all shots, but then say the virus mutated. They would have “tried” to save us, but it just didn’t work, and there wouldn’t be any blame.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Besides movie plots and imagination, does anybody have a shred of evidence for anything they're saying on here?

After 9/11 I recall similar talk about the smallpox vaccine. Terrorists were going to use smallpox as a bioweapon, and our government planned to implement a new smallpox immunization program; anyone who refused to accept the vaccine would be rounded up and put in a camp. Whatever happened with that?

Seems to me swine flu is even less of a threat than smallpox. Less of a kill rate. If "they" couldn't force smallpox vaccine down our throats, what makes you think they can force swine flu vaccine on us?

Okay now, you can all go back to your movies and TV shows...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Charis

Here.

About 20,900 links to the coming mandatory H1N1 vaccinations.

www.google.es...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Actually a vaccine that I think is pretty important to get is tetanus. I know someone that refused to get vaccinated, cut himself on some rusty metal and almost died.

Personally I think that is a good one to get.

H1N1 vaccine is a ploy tho imo.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn

It seems to me they would be more selective in a way that would not be possible with mass vaccination.

There would be bloodlines they want to continue as well as people with superior intelligence. No, too easy to let the big bad flu bug get rid of a few inferior genes.

And what would they be left with...a bunch of us rebel conspiracy theorists who refuse to take the vaccine.

Course you could target poor third world countries. That would leave opportunities for other countries to go in and take over.

Just thinking.

It's perfectly easy to be selective with a mass vaccination program.
In Australia we have electoral lists. The logical way to institute mandatory vaccination would be to use the same lists of people and the same locations used for voting.

Everyone on the list would have a coloured dot, and they would receive the appropriate vaccine for that colour. So it could be decided first who got the lethal vaccine, who got the sterilising vaccine, who got the disease spreading vaccine and who got the protective vaccine.

I'm not suggesting this will be done, just pointing out it's not only possible, but it would be quite easy.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I actually don't see sterilization on a mass scale being a well thought out plan by TPTB,

so unlikely they would put it into action (even if they could)

many people WITHOUT children are people who are less likely to be manipulated and pushed around by the system. We see it every day, be it schools, Child Prot. Workers, Traffic laws, etc etc.

Those without children have far more time on their hands to think more productively about their world around them (less time worrying about money, education saving/funds, soccer camps, babysitters). Those with children also have more to lose when they cause a ruckus politically.

Too many people without children would be a large group of citizens armed to the teeth with extra money for one, possibly more education (less time restrictions to self-improve or get promotions) and more time in general to pay particular attention to their own civil rights.

Single and childless couples seem carefree yet sensible to those that have children. Yet they always have the means to tell those with authority to 'shove it' without any reservation of dire consequence to others that depend on them. That is NOT a good thing for those that want to create policies that try to cause ruin to the average middle class citizenry. It makes it darn near impossible...

Any weird stuff going into vaccines (IMHO) would not be any sterilization-causing biohazard, it has to be something else.

*Liveandlearn has a good point: Perhaps the junk-DNA that makes those who ARE capable of bringing about 'healthy/smart' human beings would be the target. Perhaps within a generation there will be a overwhelming amount of humans being fit for physical labour but not all that bright upstairs.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

OP.... I live in a big City and i gotta say that it is very crowded here.... hardly any space to move without treading on someones foot!

There are people here who are not thinking logically or about others.... these people have many children.... too many because they do not or will not wear protection.... these people have not learned from past mistakes!

I'm not saying these people should get jabbed without their knowledge what i'm saying is they need to look at the World and start thinking about others not just themselves.....

I might also add that many of these families expect a free ride..... you only have to look at places like Ethiopia to see the possibility of this happening elsewhere..... (Ethiopia is just an example).

[edit on 18-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join