It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier balks at deploying ; say's Obama isn't president

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GingerR

That is a purely fictitious argument. McCain was born to US military personnel (his father was the Admiral in charge) on a US protectorate and he was vetted by congress for this very idea and found to be a US citizen by birth. Obama has not!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
obama is a clone, everything you believe is a lie. there are no governments, no countries or nationalities. we are all being controlled by powers that we can barely comprehend. free your mind, we are all one. we share one blood, one love and one destiny. the killing has to stop on all levels. lets make our own change before its to late for us all. you cannot fight evil with more evil, only love can conquer hate.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
reply to post by GingerR

That is a purely fictitious argument. McCain was born to US military personnel (his father was the Admiral in charge) on a US protectorate and he was vetted by congress for this very idea and found to be a US citizen by birth. Obama has not!

Zindo

Just like Obama was vetted? And again, Panama is not an American state. Hawaii is.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GingerR

Again, not pertinent to the question. Puerto Rico is a protectorate just like the Hawaii was before 1960 and they have the exact same rights as natural born citizens. The case is based on whether his mother had been a citizen for the required years before his birth and if he was born here or Kenya not if Hawaii was a state or not!
Zindo

[edit on 7/15/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I served under both Reagan and Bush both whom I thought weren't fit to be commander and chief. There were also others in the chain of command who weren't fit to lead a pile of rocks but that wasn't going to stop me from doing the best job I could and aligning myself with those who did the same.

It's not about questioning orders this a-- hat just wants to get out of his obligation plain and simple. As the saying goes "If you can't do the time then don't sign on the dotted line". A sniveler like this will get people killed anyway get him out of there.

If it walks like a duck...

[edit on 15-7-2009 by OldNco]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by OldNco]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Except Obama was born in an American State. McCain wasn't. And the "proof" that racists tried to use was some documents from an Indonesia school. They claimed you had to be a citizen to go to that school. Guess what the documents they used said? Birth place Honolulu!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

He is just trying to rile people up, trolling for confrontation.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here is a list of requirements to be President of the US

It states specifically that a person born abroad must be born to parents that are both US Citizens.

Obama's father was Kenyan. Therefore if he was born in Kenya he would not be a US citizen because his father is not a citizen.

Due to the laws of Hawaii all you had to do was prove residency in the state to get a short form version of the birth certificate.

To prove he is a Natural Born citizen the long form is required to prove the place of birth.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

The law you quote wasn't a law until the 80s. Another BS thing the racists use that has already been disproven.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GingerR

The law came into effect in 1980, Obama was elected president in 2008/09, therefore it applies to him.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This knuckle dragging turd in a suit needs to pack up, take his "I am of the people" with her $6k purse wife and go back to Kenya where he belongs.

His is just like most in the culture he identifies with, illegitimate. We now have a bastard that is not our president and never was... He is nothing but a thug and needs to be deported and then carted off to a jail in Kenya.

Obama = One Big Ass Mistake America

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

No. Are you ignorant? He was born BEFORE 1980. Therefor the law doesn't apply to him. As in he had to be born in Hawaii to get the BC.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by GingerR]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GingerR

No. Are you ignorant? He was born BEFORE 1980. Therefor the law doesn't apply to him.

You can say that again, from that complete lack of respect for this country and its laws it sure seems like the law doesn't apply to him.

The law DOES apply to him. Is there grandfather clause in the law when it was written that exempted everybody born before the law was enacted?

That is the only way the law does not apply to him.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldNco
I served under both Reagan and Bush both whom I thought weren't fit to be commander and chief. There were also others in the chain of command who weren't fit to lead a pile of rocks but that wasn't going to stop me from doing the best job I could and aligning myself with those who did the same.

It's not about questioning orders this a-- hat just wants to get out of his obligation plain and simple. As the saying goes "If you can't do the time then don't sign on the dotted line". A sniveler like this will get people killed anyway get him out there.

If it walks like a duck...

I couldn't agree with you more.

He volunteers in May, and now he wants out of the very obligation he VOLUNTEERED for? Sounds like an RE-4 Personality Disorder Discharge to me if I ever heard of one.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Many of you have been debating what would happen should Obama be forced to step down due to public proof that he is not a "natural born" US citizen. Please people, you must realize that this would never happen. You couldn't even get five Republican senators/representatives to support this. Having worked for government for 22+ years under both parties, I have some idea how (and why) Washington works. There is simply no way on God's Green Earth that even a majority GOP congress would attempt to unseat Obama for this reason, and not least of all because THE VAST MAJORITY DOESN'T CARE! Those of us who post on ATS sometimes forget that we are a very small minority compared to the general population, who couldn't even tell you who the V.P. is. Something seriously ugly would have to happen to the economy before the masses turned against Obama.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Were this a legitimate case, I'd care not of it's origin as I subscribe to the "Don't Shoot The Messanger" philosophy.

But if anyone cares to know more about the lawyer, I humbly submit:

“Dr.” Orly Taitz, a woman holding herself out as a lawyer, has managed to leverage the far-right’s distaste for President Obama into a number of conspiracy theories, a few scurrilous lawsuits, and fifteen minutes of fame, billing herself as the defender of obscure constitutional phraseology and – apparently – the republic itself. But “Dr.” Taitz may be the only “ineligible” player in her little farce.

acandidworld.net...

Regards...KK

[edit on 15-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmaidslave
www.salon.com...

healthuser.hawaii.gov...

www.factcheck.org...

these links took me 15 secs to look up on google.

still waiting, you have posted no evidence, no certificate of live birth, only anti-challenger rhetoric.

again, please produce evidence, you know...

a certificate of live birth that records the name of the doctorwho delivered him, and the name of the hospital where he was born.

is that really so difficult?

i have mine, do you have yours?

---

How little we know about Obama

---

and while we're at it, why has all his historical documentation been hidden?

dont you find that very curious?

of course you dont.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GingerR
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Except Obama was born in an American State.

you have no proof of this.

show us the long form c.o.b.

or admit you really could not possibly know.

one or the other.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
so the major got his orders retracted? an attempt to brush it under the rug? probably.....anyone who has ever dealt with an army branch manager knows how hard it is to get orders for JUST A PCS move changed. now they just take back orders for deployment? so what, now this major will be on Rear D, while the rest of the unit deploys? I don't think the Major will consider this a victory because those under his command will still go.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join