It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier balks at deploying ; say's Obama isn't president

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

Forget your first two paragraphs and concentrate on your last one.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
reply to post by jd140

Cowards!?? Because they refused to fight an illegal war
they did join didn’t they? To protect our country when it was absolutely necessary that makes them a coward, your statement just made me angry! Iraq the reason was what again?

[edit on 15-7-2009 by paradiselost333]

I really don't care if I made you mad. I find it very funny that people are so weak that they get mad over words on their computer screen.

They join and are fine and dandy with the going ons until it is their turn to rotate into the sandbox and then they have all these problems with Obama or with the legalality of the war.

They are cowards.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Hey!
the reason does not matter to me at this point. all I know is I have friends there and I could one day end up there all thoe 5 years in and still have yet to go. In my mind the reasons are mute points because I still have to go at some point regardless of the why.
and put my life on the line. I would do that, not for country or money but because of the person to my left and right of me they are the reason and if you don’t want to go I feel you are a bit of a coward HOWEVER that is your right and ill go in your place because that is what is right, at least in my mind

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

now i am weak huh? because i do not believe in killing people for no good reason? words on computer screen, more like a statement from you. think that brainwashing is kicking in ...wait i mean training.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
reply to post by jd140

now i am weak huh? because i do not believe in killing people for no good reason? words on computer screen, more like a statement from you. think that brainwashing is kicking in ...wait i mean training.

Whats your point?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Interesting. What's more interesting is that the article states Obama was born in Hawaii, two years after it became a state.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko
This is just more mindless political partisanship.

Let me guess how the points are going to flow here:

1. Obama was born in Africa because because a dubious audio tape said he was a son of the village

2. Obama was an Indonesian citizen because he renounced his citizenship in his teens (which is impossible for a minor to do)

3. Indonesia didn't allow for dual citizenship so he had to become an Indonesian citizen (also doesn't matter because US law trumps Indonesian).

4. Obama's short form certificate isn't good enough proof because, well, it isn't the long form...The Hawaiin government just has low standards when it comes to birth certificate documentation.

5. The Hawaiin government and the Obama family have been involved in some multi-decade coverup by publishing two birth announcements in Hawaii when he was born.

6. Anyone can obtain a Hawaiin birth certificate (not possible, the law in question was created in the 80s).

7. Obama had to have a British passport to travel to Pakistan because Pakistan was under a travel ban (also not true, the US never issued a travel ban to Pakistan).

8. Jay Mckinnon proved the certificate was false (actually he manipulated images in photoshop, created his own digital forgery, and then claimed that was Obama's copy).

9. Unlike the other 20 or so frivolous lawsuits, tossed in every court before trial, circulated by the same group of 3 or 4 lawyers, this one will actually go to trial...Even though this one has no basis (just like the others) for a plaintiff to put the burden of proof on the defendant.

10. You don't care what the situation is, because the Constitution is supreme and how dare anyone trample on it...even though no one has and Obama has more than met the criteria for natural born citizen through actual evidence (and not heresay!).

Did I miss anything?

Feel free to cherry pick the post and continue circulating false facts and already disproven information

You didn't need to list all those, it's all about #4 my friend:

Originally posted by RRconservative
www.wnd.com...

"Barack Hussein Obama, in order to prove his constitutional eligibility to serve as president, basically needs only produce a single unique historical document for the Plaintiff’s inspection and authentication: namely, the 'long-form' birth certificate which will confirm whether Barack Hussein Obama was in fact born to parents who were both citizens of the United States in Honolulu, Hawaii, in or about 1961," explains the complaint.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Isn't a WAR fought between 2 groups or people?

Besides the US , who is the other? Can any American citizen here tell me that?

Thats why I LOVE CANADA. the home of the free and safe.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigandRich
reply to post by jd140

Isn't a WAR fought between 2 groups or people?

Besides the US , who is the other? Can any American citizen here tell me that?

Thats why I LOVE CANADA. the home of the free and safe.

Can't tell you. I only know what the government wants me to hear. I am a brainwashed soldier who would and will fire on US citizens if told to.

Does that answer your question?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

Cry me a river puppy dog, it's you that is under a rock. I don't see any Iraqi's here killing us, or even the Taliban. And no, we're not stopping them by being over there. I do blame the troops for who they have killed, and if you join you had better know that you will kill someone that doesn't deserve it.

That is why the recruits seek out the disenfranchised of us, because they are easily brainwashed and alluded to destruction.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

, I hope you're joking, because what you just said makes me sick.

(mod edit- removed whats seen as swear word,)

[edit on 15-7-2009 by asala]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It really does not matter to me where you are born.If you can run a country as powerful as the united states and do a good job,fix the economy and solve some of the problems facing the united states then you may make a good president.Does not matter if you black or white and you were born in outback australia.Its the person and what they say and do,there actions that makes a person good enough to become a president.That does not give people the excuse to get out of going to war by using obama as a scapegoat.So what if he is not a american citizen.He is stll a normal man just like us all.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111
reply to post by jd140

God damn, I hope you're joking, because what you just said makes me sick.

You will find out soon enough.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Come on man that's not funny in the slightest we DO NOT THREATEN OUR OWN PEOPLE! EVER!
and you are lucky I don't know who you are or who your chain of command is.

NO US SOLDIGER WILL EVER, EVER TURN THERE WEPONS AGENST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by SPC_D]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Please dont respond to the shills/trolls people.

Focus on the issue at hand. POTUS legitimacy and Military legal obligations.

I wonder if the MSM will carry this story...?

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Trunkeight]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Agreed and starred with the guy who talked about people simply fighting against foreign invaders.

If hollywood produces it, it is cool to the youth and everyone wants to be a part of the next revolution.If the mainstream media tells you that they are godless heathens who will behead you should they get their claws on you, TERRORIST can be the only fitting term...
right?

Beheading and stoning ("Barbaric") is to the Middle East as Lethal Injections/Firing Squads/Electric Chairs ("Capital") are to us. The difference?

The government regulates what you see, and have things like censorship and laws on what the average person is "allowed" to view. Everyone knows what is happening, but no one wants to see it, ignorance is bliss.

When I suggest such ideas, I am immediately branded a traitor, crazy, and told that I need to get in touch with the "real world".

Teddi.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D
reply to post by jd140

Come on man that's not funny in the slightest we DO NOT THREATEN OUR OWN PEOPLE! EVER!
and you are lucky I don't know who you are or who your chain of command is.

NO US SOLDIGER WILL EVER, EVER TURN THERE WEPONS AGENST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by SPC_D]

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
recently got an email from a friend that says Paul Hollrah over at FSM did some research about the whole obama citizen issue
More questions, and this
time some good answers.the issue can be
resolved by Obama answering one simple question:

What passport did he use
when he was shuttling between
New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?

So how did a young
man who arrived in New York in early June 1981,
without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly
come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a
month later?

And once he was on a plane,
shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and
Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed
through Customs and
Immigration?

The American people
not only deserve to have answers to these questions,
they must have answers

It makes the debate
over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.
Q: Did he travel to
Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?
A : Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did
he travel under?

A:
There are only three possibilities.
1) He traveled with a U.S. Passport,
2) He traveled with a British passport, or
3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible
that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?
A: No. It is not possible.
Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no
travel" list in
Conclusion:
When Obama went to Pakistan in
1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or
an Indonesian passport.

If he were traveling
with a British passport that would provide proof
that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii
as he claims.
And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that
would tend to
prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he
held, British or
American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian
step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth
of the matter,the American people need to know how he
managed to become a "natural born"
American citizen between 1981 and 2008..

Given the destructive nature
of his plans for America ,
as illustrated by his speech before Congress
and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to
Congress,
the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
BORN IN THE USA?
Hospital won't back Obama birth claim
Honolulu's Kapi'olani Medical Center refuses to confirm White House letter.

Source Link: www.wnd.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
You will find out soon enough.

"DOUGLAS C. NEIDERMEYER:
KILLED IN VIETNAM BY HIS OWN TROOPS"

Sickos like you are way outnumbered.

Mod Edit - Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by elevatedone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join