It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier balks at deploying ; say's Obama isn't president

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Has this guy not had any contact or involvement with his unit for the last seven months? Why did it take seven months before he suddenly had a problem with Obama's legitimacy?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
reply to post by Tank2/8

Do YOU have any idea what kind of people we're dealing with??

Or let me phrase it differently:
What has Iraq EVER done to the US?

What has the people of Afghanistan EVER done to the US?

I'll grant you that many of these people are caught up in a misguided religious rage. An extremism that America helped bring about because it was helpful at the time. Just as Saddam Hussein was useful to America at the time.

Do we all need to be reminded that Saddam was given the death penalty by virtue of his own people? -And that they executed him immediately following the trial. We allowed them to become a Democracy and gave them the opportunity to have what we have. Their people have said over and over that they are thankful for the US helping take down the Hussein dictatorship.

As far as Afghanistan, where in the hell do we think Bin Laden and his junkies are? I know they better damn well not show up in Queens on an immigration visa.

IMO ask any soldier who fought in this war if they think it was worth it, let them tell you their story. They're all proud of what they have accomplished and what they have fought against.

I believe this guy is NOT led by mass media, the media is controlled by the left and they all love PBO. I believe this soldier thinks that there truly was fraud with Obama being a non-citizen.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
IMO he doesn't want Obama as his Commander In Chief because he doesn't like how Obama will direct the troops, or how he thinks Obama will conduct the war. Bringing up the eligibility of Obama to be president is just an attempt at a legal way out.

The birth certificate has been produced and the Congress and Supreme Court are satisfied that Obama is legally the president of the United States.

Some people will die rather than admit that they've been wrong.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

I believe in total war crush there will to fight by any means they don't care any way they just want us dead and for your info we did not invade they flew a plane in to our building first and than bombed our ship oh and a barracks to long before we ever decided to do a damned thing about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is just more mindless political partisanship.

Let me guess how the points are going to flow here:

1. Obama was born in Africa because because a dubious audio tape said he was a son of the village

2. Obama was an Indonesian citizen because he renounced his citizenship in his teens (which is impossible for a minor to do)

3. Indonesia didn't allow for dual citizenship so he had to become an Indonesian citizen (also doesn't matter because US law trumps Indonesian).

4. Obama's short form certificate isn't good enough proof because, well, it isn't the long form...The Hawaiin government just has low standards when it comes to birth certificate documentation.

5. The Hawaiin government and the Obama family have been involved in some multi-decade coverup by publishing two birth announcements in Hawaii when he was born.

6. Anyone can obtain a Hawaiin birth certificate (not possible, the law in question was created in the 80s).

7. Obama had to have a British passport to travel to Pakistan because Pakistan was under a travel ban (also not true, the US never issued a travel ban to Pakistan).

8. Jay Mckinnon proved the certificate was false (actually he manipulated images in photoshop, created his own digital forgery, and then claimed that was Obama's copy).

9. Unlike the other 20 or so frivolous lawsuits, tossed in every court before trial, circulated by the same group of 3 or 4 lawyers, this one will actually go to trial...Even though this one has no basis (just like the others) for a plaintiff to put the burden of proof on the defendant.

10. You don't care what the situation is, because the Constitution is supreme and how dare anyone trample on it...even though no one has and Obama has more than met the criteria for natural born citizen through actual evidence (and not heresay!).

Did I miss anything?

Feel free to cherry pick the post and continue circulating false facts and already disproven information

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Avenginggecko

Your post answers nothing. What you are basically saying is that people shouldn't ask these questions because Obama walks around with a glow to some people.

Who was the attending physician? What nurses worked at the hospital and witnessed his birth?

Where's the long form birth certificate? Why is the White House and the Hospital that gave birth to Obama so secretive? Why not just answer the questions?

Why when you ask about Obama's high school and college years do they send the lawyers?

Why did a Saudi Prince intevene to get Obama into Harvard?

I think it's sad when people are so protective of politicians they don't want anyone to ask questions.

Here's an article about this:

However, WND has reported that a wide range of Obama documentation – along with Obama's birth certificate – are not available, including Obama's kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, files from his years as an Illinois state senator, Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records and his adoption records.

It went on to say:

WND has yet to be able to identify any physician or medical attendant present at Kapi'olani Hospital in 1961 who can recall Ann Dunham, Obama's mother, giving birth to Barack Obama at the hospital or who can identify the name of the attending physician.

www.wnd.com...

Again, these are just questions. When people ask these things about Obama, here comes the lawyers.

This guy is the President. Shouldn't we be able to ask these simple questions?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Matrix Rising]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

Actually if you would refer to one of the other 50 or so threads on Obama's BC, you'd see that this whole BC rumor thing that keeps circulating serves nothing more than people's personal or political agenda.

I don't agree with everything Obama does. I think healthcare is going to be severely mucked up and cap and trade is a huge scam, but to sit here and continue posting stories from WND that make ridiculous assumptions...is...ugh.

Did you read the quote you provided? Do you honestly think an attending physician or nurse from fifty years ago would remember some random child born in the hospital? If you can honestly say you can call the attending physician from the hospital you were born at and ask them if they remember who you were when you popped out, I would be bewildered.

This has been addressed in many threads, but I'll address it again. Hawaii doesn't hand out the original long form BC to people that request it: it hands out the short form which is still a legal and valid government document.

WND has been discredited time and time again. Have you personally looked for any of those files, or do you simply trust a source of information that has a clear bias and partisan agenda? It might also interest you to know that almost all of those things you mentioned are not a matter of public record, but are in fact private. And every citizen is entitled to their rights. A witch hunt does not entitle us to make public record every legally given private matter in his life, especially when there is ample evidence (enough to satisfy the NSA, FBI, CIA, Republicans, Independents, the army, navy, air force, etc.) that he is qualified for POTUS.

Also, did you ever demand all the listed records from Bush, Clinton, McCain, or anyone else? Where can I go to see a long form BC of the past 5 presidents?

What hospital in Kenya has record of Obama's birth? Did his mother just have him in a village without a doctor, or shall we just assume so since there obviously isn't one? Oh yeah, your source, WND, claimed they had his Kenyan BC last year and said they would release it. Never happened.

Fortunately for us, the founding fathers of this country placed the burden of proof on the accuser. Do you ever wonder why not one legitimate court of law has even taken these cases? It's because the accusers don't have the burden of proof i.e. there is no evidence to back the claim.

We can sit here and argue rhetoric all day until we're blue in the face. But that's the cold, hard truth...there is no evidence.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
if he didnt want to go all over the world killign innocent peopel he shoudl not ahve signed up to begin with. wether its obama or bush is irrelevant, the message is the same.

Hey, you are way out of line with that remark.

Sadistic soldiers wo just want to murder are few and far between, in any army.

Most soldiers are like most civilians, they have family, loved ones, friends, memories, pride, bravery and a sense of patriotism.

Don't besmirch the entire history of the soldier because some dogs of war who call themselves soldiers have committed atrocities.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If we would mind our own business we wouldn't have the enemies we do. We are supposed to protect our borders, not engage in imperialism and empire building.

Back in the day, we would simpy have engaged the CIA to take out the threat while sparing civilians and not inciting hatred. War is a money making industry justified by a perceived threat. An International oil embargo would be more effective than the launching of missles....but it doesn't achieve the underlying goals of the government. Every crisis is tied to money, power or both.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

He probably doesn't have the guts to stand up for what are his freedoms but will sit here behind his keyboard and denigrate all of our service personnel because he's scared to actually think about how he would act if he had to become a soldier. And it just might come to be that way if a few of Obama's Senator buddies get their wish. Just because they are Democrats doesn't mean they won't institute the draft. After all it was Democrats who did it the last time for Viet Nam I'll be interested to find out how he acts in that situation!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
By the way. Ms. Taitz has filed another suit for a second officer with the same reasons. Rumor has it that there are as many as one hundred other officers that are filing suits because they do not wish to violate the oath they took to become offices!

Zindo

[edit on 7/14/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON

This soldier seeking status as a conscientious objector through the courts, is a high ranking officer . Albeit this Army major is a reservist , the message he sends is " that he would be acting in violation of international law by engaging in military actions under this president's comand". Challenging the legitimacy of Obama's citizenship.

www.ledger-enquirer.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

He's not really a high ranking officer... as a matter of fact, he's still a JO (Junior Officer), really he is what is referred to as "A Hinge". Because he is at the rank where he now has to start acting like an adult politically speaking. He probably acquired O-4 status while in the reserves, which means he is still cultured as a JO.

Ultimately he's just pissed he's being activated, I can't blame the man for feeling frustrated and pissed off, but he needs to man up... if he's going to act like a JO then grow a beard in protest like the rest of them do, but fulfill your obligation. It's not like you are enlisted, you have a comission granted to you by the Congress of the United States and we are at war Soldier!

[edit on 14-7-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Of course the US kills innocent people - even the ones who are fighting back are simply protecting their homeland from foreign invaders.

Wow, you are either very ignorant or just plain delusional

Well, I guess another option is that you are weak in mind and very gullible because you have just spewed the typical mindless, left wing liberal, brainwashed garbage which proves you cannot think for yourself.

Look, the Taliban & Al Qaida the U.S. and it's allies are fighting in A-stan, Pakistan and Iraq are NOT native to that 'homeland' as you put it. They are foreign fighters. What part of that do you not understand? Let me make it more clear so even you can understand. The Taliban &/or Al Qaida in A-stan are NOT native Afghans. The Taliban &/or Al Qaida in Pakistan are not native Pakistanis and they were not Iraqis in Iraq. Get it now!

[edit on 7/14/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
www.wnd.com...

A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after he argued that he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his legitimacy for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate – and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"

"Barack Hussein Obama, in order to prove his constitutional eligibility to serve as president, basically needs only produce a single unique historical document for the Plaintiff’s inspection and authentication: namely, the 'long-form' birth certificate which will confirm whether Barack Hussein Obama was in fact born to parents who were both citizens of the United States in Honolulu, Hawaii, in or about 1961," explains the complaint.

Taitz said she will attend the hearing to amend the temporary restraining order to an injunction because more members of the military have joined the cause.

WOW! The Military REVOKED his orders! Now more officers are coming forward. If Obama doesn't prove he was a natural born American citizen soon, we could have a National Security crisis.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tank2/8
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

we go around killing innocent people??!!

Not that there has not been civilian casualies, there is in any war. Do you have any idea the kind of people we are dealing with?! Do you have any idea what one of these "innocent" people would do to YOU if they had the chance?! you make me sick. go back under your rock and stay there

--------
How disgusting, war is ment to protect yourself, not to conquer. Why isnt osama bin laden on the FBI's mosted wanted list? [snip]

Mod Edit - Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

your missing the entire point ...the prez not a natural-born citizen of the United States then legaly he cant be president! its not about wanting to serve or being afraid to die in service

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
www.wnd.com...

A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after he argued that he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his legitimacy for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate – and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"

"Barack Hussein Obama, in order to prove his constitutional eligibility to serve as president, basically needs only produce a single unique historical document for the Plaintiff’s inspection and authentication: namely, the 'long-form' birth certificate which will confirm whether Barack Hussein Obama was in fact born to parents who were both citizens of the United States in Honolulu, Hawaii, in or about 1961," explains the complaint.

Taitz said she will attend the hearing to amend the temporary restraining order to an injunction because more members of the military have joined the cause.

WOW! The Military REVOKED his orders! Now more officers are coming forward. If Obama doesn't prove he was a natural born American citizen soon, we could have a National Security crisis.

Also:

www.examiner.com...

This in effect, forces an unprecedented crisis of command in the US Military.

Is it legal for Military officers to follow orders when their CIC could possibly be illegitimate?
The damage control spin from Obamarama is gonna have to be FANTASTIC.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Trunkeight]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
He is no better then the cowards who refused to go to Iraq because they thought it was an illegal war.

Throw them all in the brig until they feel they are ready to honor their commitment.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I am going to disagree with you on one point only I do feel that if Obama can not or is unwilling to prove that he is a natural born citizen than on whose authority do we act on? If he can not legally tell me to go to war than why should I?

the army capitulating like this sends a bad signal to officers and soldiers alike because the court has set a presitent now and than why should I have to show up to work (yes im in the military and work sift work *sigh*) if the president is not legally the president I fear we are going to have allot more soldiers not doing there jobs and lawyering up sighting this case as a base to not do there duties.

I for one will continue to show up for duity every day till im told to do something illegal or immoral ill be here guarding prisoners because that is the job I signed up to do and all thoe I may not like it at all Ill give 100% every day because well that is what I was brought up in the army to do.

and as an after thought if he hasn’t proven his citizenship than why is he president surly someone some ware that dibbys out security clearances as had to have seen the long form birth certificate I mean come on now is it possible to even be in office with out any one seeing the form?

[edit on 15-7-2009 by SPC_D]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Cowards!?? Because they refused to fight an illegal war
they did join didn’t they? To protect our country when it was absolutely necessary that makes them a coward, your statement just made me angry! Iraq the reason was what again?

[edit on 15-7-2009 by paradiselost333]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join