It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda vows revenge on China after riots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Simply put, to harm and kill those who do not follow faith. isn't religion great!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I find this strange.

Al Qaida has always made me feel suspicous of their true motives, who are they really? Is it all as it seems, why are they interested in "helping" muslims? When they have killed innocent muslims many times?

If they try to "help", they KNOW they are going to cause a LOT more trouble and pain.

So what REALLY are their motives?

Not to help, that's for sure!
Let's look at the bigger picture.

There is no Al-Qaeda...no group calls themselves that,its just a blanket term coined by the CIA.So there is no *one* group...lots of factions and movements all under the banner of Al Qaeda.Maybe one group doesn't use suicide bombers against civilian areas and only military,while another does...yet they all fall under the al-qaeda banner.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Why has it taken you guys so long to deal with Al-Queda? You have been after the main man since 2001 and you still havn't got him..... I'm quite surprised that Al-Queda are still operating.... they have got British & American troops after them not to mention Span, Italy, France..... 8 years and this lot still havn't dealt with them

Do they even exist?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Kinda hard to do that when they hide among civilians isn't it? Or should we just start bombing random places regardless of the number of civilians in the area? It's not like they have a base somewhere we can go take over. They are all cowards and blend in with civilians until they blow up a market. That makes it hard to find them, which is why they do it the cowards way.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It kind of makes sense and fits in with the 'conspiracy' side of things. Just to be the devils advocate here for a minute. According to the CFR document of rebuilding America's defenses that has become a popular 911 topic, the ultimate goal is to get to the 'far east'. Well, what better way to do this than to drag them into a war in Africa which is slated to be the staging grounds for WWIII as some have stated.

It will indeed be interesting to see how this pans out.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Then if this is the case, which is the first I have heard after YEARS of studying this, the CIA should make it CLEAR to the public that this is what it means.

But then that would mean titles such as is in the OP about how "Osama bin Laden" lead Al Qaeida would lose a bit of steam if it turned out to be a simple term used for a bunch of ramshackle 'terrorist' groups.

**Edit to add: I do however agree that it IS a CIA term. Just not like how you have stated it.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by dariousg]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Heres' a new link.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join