It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gotcha, how easy is it to be fooled.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Several CGI ufo's within this video have been created by a member of ATS, i have been trying to remember his ATS name but have failed to find or remember him. If someone would be so kind as to supply the name in the proceeding posts i would be most grateful.

Anyway, the post is a representation of what not to post or should i say what should be questioned before going ahead and posting.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Several CGI ufo's within this video have been created by a member of ATS, i have been trying to remember his ATS name but have failed to find or remember him. If someone would be so kind as to supply the name in the proceeding posts i would be most grateful.

I think that you are talking about manbird12000: i apologize in advance in case my guess is wrong

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The animations are definitely taken from the manbird12000 Presentations

WG3

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
The animations are definitely taken from the manbird12000 Presentations

WG3

Yes, thats the member...just could not remember his name....

Thanks Again.

EDIT: Thanks to internos , thank you both...

[edit on 14-7-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That was fun. Some pretty good fakes in there; others not so much, but the overall effect was enjoyable, if one could keep one's disbelief adequately suspended.

I've never understood the Internet's (and particularly ATS's) acceptance of video as the be-all and end-all of evidence. As clearly demonstrated by this particular video, pure visual information is easier to fake than perhaps any other form of sensory input. Give us a video alongside seismological, EMF, Geiger counter, or other, more quantifiable readings from the scene of a supposed encounter. Sure it isn't easy to cart around a sophisticated sensor array in hopes of spotting a UFO, but a video on its own isn't (and should never be considered) enough, and an EMF or radiation detector really doesn't cost so much that a serious UFOlogist couldn't stash one in his or her trunk.

Just a suggestion, fanciful as it may be, based on my desire to help the UFO community help itself be taken a little more seriously, in the face of cunning hoaxes like these.

new topics

top topics

join