It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to speak at MCC's Warren campus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Obama to speak at MCC's Warren campus.

www.freep.com

Obama will give a speech at a community college in warren michigan.

This speech will be about the economy and about going green. Also about new programs being offered at this community college about the hybrid cars technology and the future of the automotive industry. He will give a speech to encourage these key points. He will be making the speech in the parking lot of the south campus of macomb community college on 12mile. road. The speech will be closed to the general public

(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 14-7-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I was invited by turn them down. I didn't want to go. Seems like a waste of time to just hear a guy talk about the economy and going green it's the usually stuff you see on tv news. It's Algore manbearpig project...

The michigans state gov is giving her house an upgrade to make the house green... green as in earth friendly... the global warming movement to get rid of global warming also may be refered as manbearpig.

www.freep.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm impressed that Obama will be speaking at a community college.

Presidents always speak at a few commencement ceremonies each year, but they're usually big-name schools.

He's not a snob, give him that. He talks to the people when he can.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
A link to an article about Obama's appearance today. He talks about the economy and Michigan's future.

Examiner

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

I am not saying he is a snob. I just don't like the topic. Global warming. Why push it if we are not 100% sure if humans are the cause of it. I seen scientist in the north pole take Ice samples and on the rings of it you can tell that Global warming seems to be a natural cycle some think it's part of a galactic cycle. I didn't go to it because it's the same stuff you hear on tv. I heard it for so long. I don't plan on wasting time to go there. I think the reason He went to a community college is because of the economy. He was promoting new programs at this school. They are the first to have a program about hydrogen fuel celled cars etc. and more green power techs certified. So that is the only reason he stopped by. I did get to see him. He passed by me while I walked passed him.

top topics

join